Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Do You Even Listen?
Rhiannon

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-25-2017, 08:48 PM

OOC: Sorry, I’m still trying to find an aesthetic I’m happy with.

“Yah!”

She threw a kick into the air, arching right leg high into the air, head lowered like a see-saw towards the ground. Her foot struck hard against a kickpad causing a loud thud to echo through the room. Without falter, Rhiannon brings her leg back down, pivoting on it as it lands and pushing herself into the air. With a quick spin, she slams the back of her left heel into a lower pad with a roundhouse kick. She lands smoothly, using her hand to support her crouched body.

Sweat drips down her face as she tries to catch her breath. After a second to do just that, she pushes herself back up onto her feet and walks off to the side of the room. Picking up a towel and a bottle of water, Rhiannon start’s stretching to cool down her body.

“Guess someone beat my return to the ring.”

[Image: tumblr_mtd70gjm4x1sz7ytzo2_500.gif]

She tilts her head towards the voice, a smirk creeping onto her lips.

“Guess someone did.”

“Why?”

“Tends to happen when you waste time travelling the world instead of rehab.”

“No, why stay here to fight at all, ain’t Wales calling you back?”

“You know why, pretty boy.”

“You think I still need your help.”

“Think? I know. You’ve lost your will to fight, but don’t have the sense to stay out of the game.”

“The hell are you saying, I love what I do in the ring.”

“I know you do.”

“So how have I lost the will to fight then?”

Rhiannon shakes her head turning to face the much larger man. She looks at him pointedly, arching a single eyebrow.

“You don’t think I’m good enough.”

Rhiannon’s expression softens for just a second, before she crosses her arms across her chest. She opens her mouth to say something but gets cut off.”

“Well, fuck you. I’ve been fighting on my own since I started. You only ever got into a ring because I did. Because the ring wanted me. So take your high and mighty bullshit and get on a plane to where the Sun don’t shine. Get on a plane back to you home, Rhi.”

Rhiannon unwraps her arms, taking a step forward to close the distance between the two. She looks up to make eye contact.

“Why don’t you make me, hm? Because last I checked I was called in to help you out. Not the other way around. I’m not going anywhere till I’m sure you’re not going to get your ass handed to you anymore.”

“Go fuck yourself, Rhi. I don’t need you.”

“Prove it."

The room glowed with an orange hue, flickering and constantly moving, betraying the presence of a nearby flame. The room felt like a furnace, not because it had a particularly high temperature, but because it made you sweat regardless. Imposing and wild, yet refined and dominant. Everything had been handpicked and arranged to the inch. The net value of the room dwarfed the annual income of most people in the world. And the summation of ages of the antiques littered, no placed, through the room probably predated humanity itself.

A coat of arms was the centerpiece of the room, embroidered in gold through onto a hanging piece of art that could pass for a small movie screen. A beautiful crowned white rose, set aflame with thorns running down the stem. It hangs over an equally large fireplace, fittingly containing the aforementioned fire that warms the entire room.

Standing before the fire, features masked due to the shadow cast upon her, is what looks to be the figure of Rhiannon.

[Image: dab781359710a31955c8912480f11481.jpg]

In an elaborate dark green dress, with shoulder pads straight from the Victorian Era, Rhiannon takes a step towards the camera as it moves into the room.

“Welcome, I don’t suppose I get to know your name?”

“Erm, it’s Carl.”

“Well, it’s really nice to meet you Carl, welcome once again to my home, I’m Rhiannon.”

“Ha, I know. They asked me to come here to interview you.”

“Oh, yes, of course you know. Silly me, I’m sorry."

“Uh no, no, no need to be sorry Miss.”

“Rhiannon will do, Carl.”

“Uh yes, of course Mi-, uhm. Rhiannon”

“Better, would you like to take a seat? If you can keep filming from a seated position that is.”

Carl glances about, she asked, so of course he must? Right?

“Well… You don’t have to it if it’d be difficult, Carl.

He blinks a few times shaking the odd veil that seemed to fall over his consciousness. Of course he couldn’t take a seat, how’d he film steadily if he was seated on one of these ridiculously comfortable chairs?

“Yeah, I’ think I’m good.”

“Would you like to begin you’re interview then?”

Carl just nods his head vigorously, not trusting his mouth to speak coherently. Rhiannon tilts her chin into the air just a fraction, straightening her back and allowing a lock of her scarlet hair fall right infront of her shoulder.

“Unlike my previous little interview. This one is a lot formal, more prepared and definitely more loaded. Previously I was just sharing some thoughts I had on the business , it’s current state and the two groupies that seem to think they’ve got the right to run their mouths more than I do when we’re both on the same step.

You see honeys. You and I. We haven’t made a name for ourselves here yet, that’s clear. Nobody wants a piece of you like you seem to think. You’re most definitely not XWF’s most wanted, that usually goes to somebody with some gold around their waste, or someone with so much influence backstage they don’t need the gold. Us four, we’re in this match as ladies who want to make a name for themselves. A rookie match they’d call it. This is make it or break it, start off sluggish, and we’d probably end up nowhere. I really hope you two get that through your heads, as far as this universe is concerned, we’re unfortunately stuck on the same rung on the ladder of success.

You sounded like you were annoyed by the fact that I… What were the words you used? Had the audacity to come for you? I’m more surprised at the fact that a word like audacity was in the same dictionary as “Bitch!” and “Bronx sister” or whatever it is you call each other; Than I am that you think it was audacious for me to attack you.

Let me remind both of your sweet hearts that you came after me. What was it you called me? Pasty and pale? Deadweight in the ring? You came after me just like you went after Kim, Jenny and my partner, Rose. You two aren’t the XWF’s most wanted honey, just XWF’s stupidest. You’re in the big leagues girls. Here, when you attack someone, they attack back. I’m not sure what king “Hood” you’re from, but from what I know of the “Streets” the same rules apply there. So why don’t you reel back just a little. You both bit way too much then you can chew, even with mouths as big as yours. You couldn’t take one of us, let alone all of us.

With the speed at which the two of you have been making enemies, all whilst throwing around executive names like Roxy’s around, when I’m done wiping the smirks off your faces this weekend, I’d have only started the train on you. There you go, I used one of your horrible “ghetto” terms. The women’s division is going to run a train on the both of you, and that train leaves the station this Saturday.

Ugh, I can feel my skin crawl already. I’ll have to make sure such vile terminology never comes out of my mouth again. It’s hard to communicate with the uneducated without throwing a few terms they’re used to in there though, you understand that don’t you Carl?”

[Image: tumblr_inline_nxx3k27jur1rifr4k_500.gif]
Carl’s mouth opens and closes a few times but no sound exits it. Rhiannon gives him a reassuring smile and a slight giggle.

“I knew you would Carl. Let us get back to the point though, hm? I’m neither desperate for attention, nor trying to use either of you as a stepping stone. You see, I didn’t ask for your attention or this match with the both of you. I was placed into it. You will be a stepping stone for my progress in this company, and the certainty with which I beat you will attract me plenty of attention. That’s not my goal however, that’s just what’s going to happen. The only thing I’m trying to do is win that bombshell belt in my first few weeks here. And then the Television Championship a few weeks after that, the Hart title soon after, followed by the X-Treme Title and of course the Universal Championship once I’ve won every other belt that I can. That’s what I’m trying to do.

And if you’re going to just flippantly threaten to assault me. Do it. Don’t just say you’re going to take me out and get arrested for it, actually put your perfectly manicured fingers where your mouth is and try to lay them on me. I won’t even be angry, it’d be refreshing to stick those fists right back where they came from. I look forward to knocking both your teeth out with your own fists. Might help you do a little bit better at the only thing you’re both really good for once those pretty mouths have been relieved of the burden of teeth.

First it seemed like you two were just assuming things out of thin air. Then it occurred to me that neither of you actually paid attention to anything I said in that first interview. I didn’t wait for my debut because I was training. I waited for my debut for personal reasons, because the reason I showed up here evaporated. I wasn’t meant to ever truly make my debut in this federation, I’m doing it now because I can no longer watch from the sidelines as my art is being spat on. Whilst waiting however, I didn’t just waste my time and work on my tan, evidently, I trained. My training wasn’t the cause of my delayed debut, it was a result of. Was that simple enough for both of you to get through your thick skulls?

I just thought it funny that you assumed I didn’t know that fighting low-life’s was better for my development then training in the gym. I may be young, but with the independent ring experience that I have, that’s something I’m already aware of. “

[Image: tumblr_inline_o91t10xXDt1rf6fb6_500.gif]

Rhiannon averts her gaze for a second, trying to hold back a giggle and just failing.

“The two of you also really need to find out what your rhetoric is. The first I heard you both, it seemed like Jaslene was the calm and controlled one, Tala was the impulsive and immensely dense one. But if you have the eloquence to be able to break down the intricacies of ring development, educate me on what’s best for my training… Then why do you insist on speaking like an intelligent-less ape every other second.

See, I know how I’d like the world to perceive me. “Badass” is not the term I’d have used. I respect my art. This isn’t the “streets” or the “Bronx” this is the XWF. This is a wrestling federation concerned with bringing the masses a product, professional wrestling, and entertainment. Both of those things have been blatantly thrown out of the ring. The ring work we see has it’s moments, but the ridiculousness with which the talent here carry themselves casts a shadow over it. The entertainment we try to provide is overcrowded with men abusing substances and confusing phallus size-competition for actual promotion work. I’m refined, cultured and talented, that’s how I’m trying to… Look.

Your cute little catchphrases, I approve of though. Double Trouble! Makes me excited just hearing it. Yes, the two of you are probably more mentally prepared for a tag-team match up. You’ve always lived together, you both share the same nuances and are aware of each others shortfalls, as many as there are. Rose and I however, really are two artists put together randomly. But just because the two of you might have better chemistry, doesn’t guarantee victory. You two would need to actually be able to wrestle for that chemistry to even mean something. And if your impulsive insults are anything to gauge your intelligence by, I can rest easy and know talent is not something either of you possess.

I think you got yet another thing confused from my previous interview. I wasn’t throwing Rose under the bus at all. I wanted to face Kim Anderson this week because she seemed to think she could go and challenge Jenny Myst on her second week here. She could go and challenge someone with far more XWF experience than she did. However, getting placed in a match with the two of you was just as satisfying, you two think of yourselves as highly as she does, maybe more, with no experience here. Rose being my partner was a bonus, because it means I get to see yet another superstars ring work. I’m gladder to be in this match than I would have been in one with Kim Anderson, I didn’t want to tag with her, I wanted to wipe the mat with her arrogance. Just like I’m about to do with the two of you. I’m perfectly happy to allow Rose to do her fair share of bulldozing too.

I know your attention spans don’t allow for much, but please, if you’re going to throw insults at me at least make sure I actually said those things before you do. I’m sure you could get a tape of my interviews, why don’t you rewatch them a couple of times before you decide to respond to me? You might actually learn a thing or two about speaking English whilst you’re at it. “

Rhiannon lights a candle that was on the mantelpiece with the fire. She approaches a coffee table in front of her, a lone rose in a vase sitting in the center.

“Thank you for that little show too, that second part of your interview. I do love a girl who knows how to hurt and be hurt. I love getting roughed up a little before bedtime. You’re attractive, but that’s about all you two are. Pretty faces with gorgeous bodies… And absolutely no substance, as is evident by your responses to me. I on the other hand, don’t need to remove my clothes to attract some attention, I’ll do that when I light you on fire this week and cleanse this promotion of bacteria like you.”

[Image: burningroses.gif]

As she lights the rose, the scene slowly fades away.

Edit