Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
to torcher or not to torcher
Jean Baptiste Le'Croix Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-27-2017, 12:09 PM

[color=#FF0000][size=medium][font=Tahoma]Jean:since becomming a employee of the xwf, there are many things that I love about being a xwf wrestler.
aside of the fame, fortune, fighting to entertain the xwf universe, and the women, and yes even seeing others getting their ass whooped to as well, is the perk(s) that we get to buy with the money that we get paid, in which I'm talking about the stipulation perk.
Now when I had bought a couple of them, I had invisioned using one of them on some one that I was facing next to see how it would go and to see how it would work out, even if it meant for one of us left in a pile of rubbish at the end.
On the other hand, what I didn't know that was the moment I had invisioned on how I wanted to use my stipulation perk, and the moment that I figured out how I wanted to use it in terms of the way I wanted to go and work, of all the people that are on the xwf roster that chasm had to be the one to come forth and fight me.
I mean I'll admit that when it comes to xwf caliber super stars, chasm in my opinion I thought wouldn't be the type that would waste his own time with some that couldn't know how to win convincingly muchless consistently win if he had hit the broad side of a barn.
But after all he did say that he wanted to end his winless streak against me.

(Stops for a moment to think)

As a matter of fact now that I think about it, he also did say that when I had said that our match would be a torture cell match, he said and thought that just because I had said that our match a torture cell match that I would have some sort of a advantage.
He also said that when I had also explained how the match goes and how to win, he said that I had no ieda what i had gotten my self into when I signed my death warrant.
Eeerrrrrr!, stop, time out, really brudda? Seriously chasm? in case you haven't noticed that as far as having some sort of advantage, if I did have some sort of advantage or thought that I had one, I sure as hell wouldn't of name our match a torture cell match, I would of created something that made us both look like a couple of murders.
As far as the whole thing on signing my own death warrant, chasm I hate to be the party pooper of the party but you have no idea what a torture cell match is muchless what to do, how to use it, the intrepidation that it will inflict on someone, or even what the repercussions are when someone see/ walks into a cage that is like no other.
We both know that we both have a losing streak that will end in two and a half days from now.
We both know that this Wednesday night warfare you and I will make history when we both show what happens two animals get trapped in a cell that no one would be stupid enough to step in.
Chasm listen to me very very very carefully, this Wednesday night warefare be both know that when the torture cell cage locks into place, it's not so much that you instantly become my bitch, it's more along the lines of that the jean Baptiste Le'Croix that you know now is and won't be the same one you will be facing.
This person you will see right now will make damn sure that your ass leaves out on a stretcher to the hospital as the creatures of the deep begging me to let them feast on your carcus.
If you think other wise, brudda, like my moniker says, prove..me..wrong.

PROVE..ME..WRONG!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Jean Baptiste Le'Croix's post:
JimCaedus (08-27-2017), The Engineer (08-29-2017), Thomas Nixon (08-27-2017), Vincent Lane (08-27-2017)