Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
You Caused This RP 3
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

08-26-2017, 12:58 AM

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RXfmLQejrg [/video]

I want Chris Chaos' head on a fucking stick. I am not playing anymore. You brought my family into it. Seriously? You just crossed a line you don't cross. And for that you gotta pay. I'm not talking money. I'm talking a hefty fine.

But now, you have made it personal to a degree that I can't be held responsible for what I do to you. I am gonna destroy you. I promise you that. This is my last fucking stand. I don't fucking care if I die in the process. I'm already going to a special place in hell and I am gonna take you there with me.

You accuse me of being gay. Ha! I never hid my sexual orientation either. I am bisexual and one of the first to make it to the level I have.I broke down barriers on my own merit. The fans respect me and I respect them. Come say that stuff to my face but you wouldn't have the balls if we were in the same room together. You know why that is? Because I would smash your fucking face in.

You talk about my failed relationship with Randi. That's fine. We were both on different paths in life at one point. She was a meth head at one point and I am an alcoholic. You call me gay but you are so concerned about my dick. Do you want to suck it? Is that it?

You used a tragedy to insult me. That's fine. Nothing you can say is gonna stop me from ripping you limb to limb when we step into that ring. Hell, the fight may even start backstage. You better be prepared for the ass kicking of a lifetime.

You can call me Ash Williams. You are another deadite that needs to be destroyed. I may not have the chainsaw arm but I still got both my fists. They do the job just fine. The alcohol flowing through these veins. The sickness. The sorrow. That madness. The insanity. What move are you gonna make? I am who I am.

Chris Chaos. You are the biggest piece of trash that has ever been involved with this business. I may be an evil man but I am who I am. When Foley Anderson died, I promised I wouldn't go back to these ways. I will never apologize for what I am gonna do to you.

There is no turning back from this. Years ago, I fell through a scaffold with Ryou Bakari Itemri and tore a bunch of ligaments in my right knee landing on the glass panes from fifteen feet in the air. I loved every moment of the pain my body went through.

This is a fight without honor. I got a few moves up my arsenal that you don't even realize. I once took a powerbomb from the ring through a stack of light tubes on the floor with no shirt and no shoes on. Just a pair of black shorts. The pain that went through my body made me realize I was still alive.

Why am I telling you all this? Just to make you realize what kind of beast you are facing. I got nothing to lose and every thing to gain. I am just no good. I'm not only gonna break your body. I'm gonna steal your soul from within.

I am who I am. I tried to quiet the beast within by being a walking muppet. Those days are over. As a friend of mine once said, "Victory Forever!". I may not be as extreme as he was. He was so extreme that he would cut your dick off. I'm just gonna warp your mind and alter your reality.

The dreams that haunt my past and fuel my anger. Everything is gonna come full circle. I am prepared to do everyone a favor and that is to avenge everyone that you have wrong with your evil ways. I am just as evil as you are. The only difference is I know when to flip that switch off. You may think you run this but you really don't. I was here before you and I will outlast you.

Every person I have faced has prepared me for this moment. Whether it be James Raven, Unknown Soldier or even Hardcore Smitty. I am ready to take you down. I am gonna leave you completely and utterly wrecked emotionally.

I guess I should thank you in a way. Even though, You have ruined my relationship with Randi. Finding out that Mark isn't mine hurts the most and You will pay for that. This will be a bloodbath full of chaos and mayhem. Pardon the pun. Suffering, Chaos, Ugliness, and Mayhem all rolled into one. Watch me break your jaw. It's time you experienced the Green Awakening.

Time to pound back another beer. My broken heart will heal with time. It's business as usual. I am kind of a big deal. I have been here off and on since 2008. One of the last true originals left before Shane took over. A true veteran with one eye. A walking cyclops if you will.

I have had some of the most fucked up dreams. It's 3 in the morning and I am sitting here pondering my next move. I was trained by Foley Anderson and one of only two people left carrying on that legacy. I wave the flag of my nation. Representing Ireland even though I was born in America. According to my DNA, I am 100% Northern Ireland. Not a single drop of another nation.

I got a bottle of Guinness in one hand and ready to take another swig. This isn't the Galway Races. This is a battle between two men. On one side, You got a miserable prick who has done everything in his power to awaken the beast within. On the other, You got an angry beast ready to destroy said person.

Chaos...It....Will...Be....Unlucky....For...You....

The scene opens up inside of Barney Green's apartment where we see a suitcase packed and an angry looking Barney Green, dressed in a black t-shirt that says "GreenTV" in green lettering on the front with black shorts and black sneakers. He is staring at the doorway with a look of anger and sadness. In walks Randi, who is dressed in a red dress with black high heels, holding a shopping bag in her right hand with her purse as well. Randi goes to speak.

Randi: Oh, Hi. I didn't expect to see you waiting here.

Barney: When were you going to tell me the truth?

Randi places the bag down on the dining room table and she goes to speak.

Randi: I have never lied to you.

Barney: I heard the phone call. Why were you on the phone with my opponent?

Randi: I meant to tell you but didn't want to hurt you.

Barney hits the table with such force that a hole appears.

Barney: You sleep with my brother and tell him that the kid isn't even mine. Why would you do that to somebody?

Randi: Relax, honey.

Barney: Don't even try that. You know I don't get along with my brother and then you dig that knife deep into my back. Last I checked, I wasn't the meth head. I may be an alcoholic and have a lot of flaws but at least I know who I am.

Barney pauses as Randi starts speaking with slight anger in her voice.

Randi: You left me at home alone while you played Mr. Wrestler. I got lonely being here by myself.

Barney: I offered you numerous times to come on the road with me but you said nope. You have friends you want to see and visit. You knew what you were getting into by dating me. I am a professional wrestler. I have been doing this for 9 years now.

Randi: I can't believe you are making such a big deal of this. You also cheated on me with those fake women.

Barney: I stayed faithful to you the entire time we were together. You racked up such a debt and I wanted to keep you happy. I didn't want to lose you.

Randi: Oh right. The drunken fool is trying to justify his actions.

Barney: You wanna go that route? You have just as many skeletons in your closet as well and I accepted you for who you were. I broke the chastity device by the way. We are done as a couple.

Randi: You will never find another person who will put up with you. You go your own way but remember, you leave and I am done.

Barney: I will be at John's if you want to talk. We got two months left on the lease. I will pay the rent and after those two months, you are on your own.

Barney grabs the suitcase with his stuff in it. Barney grabs his keys and heads out the door. Randi stands in the doorway as we see Barney heading towards his Green Chevy Impala. Randi shouts at him.

Randi: It was years ago. Once you leave, its over.

Green opens the back door and places the suitcase in the back. Green slams the door shut and opens the driver's side door. He climbs into the car and starts it up as the music starts to play. He places his seatbelt on and shuts the door. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out his cell phone. He looks at the screen as Randi shuts the door and locks it. Barney dials a number and we hear a voice pickup.

???: Hello?

Barney: Hey, John. It's me, Barney. Can I come stay at your place?

John: Sure, champ. Whats going on?

Barney: Found out the girl I was living with lied to me. Found out Mark isn't even mine.

John: I am so sorry to hear that. Come on over and stay as long as you need to.

Barney: Thanks, John.

The car starts moving down Tremont street as we see an angry looking Barney Green. John goes to speak.

John: So, What happens from here?

Barney: I am stuck on the two-month lease so I gotta pay that off and after that, I am free. I gotta find my own place which is fine.

John: Don't worry, champ. You will find another woman.

Barney: I think I am done with women. At least when I was dating trannies, I knew where I stood. There was no chance of a pregnancy and it was a quick one night stand.

The car stops at a red light. John goes to speak.

John: More power to you but you might want to eventually settle down. This girl just happened to be bad news.

Barney: It's the same ending as always. I first met a girl named Tessie that I truly loved and I miss her to this day. I am glad she got justice though. Her killer is dead as well. I heard her killer got stabbed or something. Then this one. What is the point of dating when all women do is break your heart?

John: You cannot let this get you down. You are a good man with a good heart. You will find someone. Trust me.

Barney: I am done playing these kinds of games. I am about fifteen minutes away. I'm just tired of it all. Finding out she slept with my brother and that it is his.

Green turns the car down Dartmouth street as John goes to speak.

John: That is rough. I'm sorry to hear that.

Barney: At least I got you and Jeff as friends for life. From these ashes, I will be reborn.

John: That's how you gotta look at it, Champ. Relationships are built on trust and the fact she violated that shows she isn't worth it.

Barney: I should have known better. At least I got out before I wound up in thousands of dollars worth of debt. She took advantage of me before and I took her back. There is no forgiveness for this.

The scene fades to black.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Barney Green's post:
(08-26-2017), (08-27-2017), JimCaedus (08-26-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-26-2017)