Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 08:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
"Say Hello to the Bronx's Cutthroat, hunty!"
The Sugay Sisters Offline
Double Trouble!

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-24-2017, 10:37 PM

scene one . hotel room dish

Back in the wonderful city of Hollywood, California—the scene opens up outside the Hilton Hotel across the street from Universal Studios. When the scene continues inside the large manmade hotel chain, outside one of the seventh story rooms can be seen the Universal Studio globe. As the scene zooms in on the globe, water is seen shooting up out of the floor as spotlights are shining through the water. The flickering of pages is heard in the background inside the room. When the scene focuses on the noise, Jaslene Sugay is leaning across a small hotel chair with her beautiful bare feet dangling over the arm. She has a cosmo magazine in her hands as she’s skimming through the articles. Sitting beside her on the actual couch in the room is her sister Tala Sugay. She’s sitting back on the couch with her right earbud inside her ear as she’s holding up her phone watching something. Then all of a sudden, you hear Tala shout:

[Tala Sugay]
“Bitch!”

She yells acquiring the attention of her sister.

[Jaslene Sugay]
“Huh?”

Tala glances over at Jaslene after looking at her phone.

[Tala Sugay]
“Not you!”

“This bitch Rhiannon; I’m two seconds away from slapping her with my dildo!”

Jaslene’s eyes widen.

[Jaslene Sugay]
“Why?”

Tala holds her phone up and unplugs her earbuds as the volume is heard out loud. Tala’s watching the promo Rhiannon just shot.

[Tala Sugay]
“This. Can you believe she had the audacity to come for us? Who the hell does this bitch think she is? Oh my God, let me stop because I’m going to work myself up and get arrested for assaulting a bitch!”

She sets her phone down next to her and brushes her hands down the sides of her hair.

[Jaslene Sugay]
“Hello Tala!? Did you not think for a second she wasn’t going to reply? The bitch is obviously looking for somebody to help make her famous! She wants to use us as charity! I wouldn’t even pay her any mind because she’s obviously just desperate for attention!”

Tala snickers.

[Tala Sugay]
“Running your mouth about us is one thing, but then making all these bullshit claims is another! Why don’t I call Queen Roxy on the phone and see how she feels about Rhiannon thinking she’s going to make some much needed changes to XwF? Says the bitch who hasn’t wrestled in three months because she was too busy perfecting her skills!”

“Bitch, please!”

“Don’t even start with me because the best way to perfect your skills is actually getting inside that ring with unknown opponents. The best way of perfecting one skills is stepping outside the box and trying to master the art of her opponents. Yeah bitch is just full of hot air trying to grasp to whatever little piece of hope she can hang on to, in order to look ‘badass!’ This is why I hate dealing with phony bitches!”

Jaslene closes her magazine and sets it in her lap and glances over at Tala.

[Jaslene Sugay]
“Then, you’re going to love this sis because Jenny is allegedly claiming we are the bottom of…”

[Tala Sugay]
“Bottom!?”

She shouts, interrupting Jaslene.

[Tala Sugay]
“The only person at the bottom is Jenny Myst! Why does she want to come for the Sugay Sisters now? I really can’t stand these thirsty bitches! They need to carry a gallon of water with them every single day, so they stop coming for our weaves! Girl, Jenny would be lucky if she doesn’t get sock right in her mouth at Savage after her match with Kim. She can keep trying me, but eventually she’s going to overstep the boundaries!”

Jaslene starts twirling her finger around her hair.

[Jaslene Sugay]
“I know, I know, I was thinking the same exact thing. We are XwF’s most wanted. It really doesn’t bother me any sis, but war is upon us for sure!”

[Tala Sugay]
“A war we are going to win no doubt! Rhiannon needed to do her homework before she even opened her mouth. Jenny needs to win a title before she comes for us. At the bottom… bitch is so low, she’s scraping the ice crystals out of the bottom of the ice cream carton!”

“Bottom. Oh my God! That tickles my fancy, you just don’t know Jazzy and obviously, sis, Rhiannon has never had a sister because she was trying to make fun of how we communicate with each other. Bitch at least we communicate! What do you call what her and Rose are doing? Yeah! Before you go throwing stones at us, make sure you’re not living in a glass [BEEP]ing house!”

Tala brushes the hair out from over her eyes and reaches down on the table in front of her: grabbing the television remote. She lifts it up and flips on the boob tube.

[Jaslene Sugay]
“I don’t get it sis… what’s the matter with the way we communicate? We are sisters… has she never had a sister? Corny and whack is what she is. Don’t sweat it Tala because at the end of the day, she’s just thirsty. She wants us to get all bent out of shape, so she has a glimpse of hope in this match. It’s a little too late for any hope for her!”

Jaslene looks over at the television as Tala cracks a smile on her face.

[Tala Sugay]
“The only bending is going to be her back when I twist her into a pretzel! I can’t understand these hos trying to make a name for themselves, but they are going to find out real quickly sis we are not the duo to mess with! Get ready for a dose of Double Trouble!”

Tala sighs.

[Tala Sugay]
“Anyway, I think we need to give Ms. Queen Roxy a visit before Savage tomorrow night. Cause you know Jazzy, if anybody can lay down the law—it’s Queen Roxy and she can quickly put these heifers in their places!”

[Jaslene Sugay]
“She did call me earlier, but I was preoccupied with something. I never got back to her or even listened to the voicemail, but I’m sure she won’t mind seeing us tomorrow.”

She smirks.

[Tala Sugay]
“She’ll definitely have a solution on how we can handle all these girls coming for our necks!”

She slides her hands down on the cushions, leaving the remote lying there as she pushes herself to the edge of the couch. She props herself up by pushing down on the couch cushions. She starts to walk toward the right side of the bed. As she makes it over to the wall, leaning down on it is a kendo stick, but when she goes to grab it—the scene starts to mess up again as static fades in and out of the scene… until there’s nothing, but static. The scene temporarily goes to a commercial break.

scene two . now let me introduce you to the ghetto sister!

After the static returns on screen, Tala Sugay continues to be sitting on the couch, but she has scooted up to the edge of the seat. In between her legs, she has a kendo stick standing straight in the air and she’s stroking it as she grins deviously.

[Tala Sugay]
“I’ve heard you talk. I’ve heard you rant. I’ve heard you ramble. Now, I want to hear you scream as I beat the unholy hell out of you with this!”

She lifts it up off the carpet and dangles it between her fingers.

[Tala Sugay]
“I want to see your pasty white skin turn red as I continuously hammer this over your lower back until it can no longer withstand it and snaps in two. I want to hear you cry like the little bitch you are, so you have nothing else to bitch over when you hear the names Jaslene and Tala Sugay!”

“You want to cry, gripe, and moan; well, I plan on giving you something to cry, gripe, and moan over. So, put your big girl’s panties on and let’s dance…”

“BITCH!”

She rolls the kendo stick out of her hands and behind her as it lays across on the couch by her crack.

[Tala Sugay]
“Wah, wah, wah, all these foreigners up in here and somebody is about to get [BEEPED] UP! Rhiannon for a girl who has never wrestled in the United States, you sure have a big ass mouth girl. I don’t know you from Eve to Lilith, but you don’t know me either. You have no idea where I am from and have no clue what happens on the mean streets of the Bronx! You can keep pushing girl, but it’s not going to be pretty for you at all. You push enough and eventually, you’re going to get smacked… and smacked hard!”

“Rhiannon, you can make all these farce promises about what you’re going to do in XwF, but sis it’s time to sit down! You need to sit down before you hurt yourself because by getting in the same ring with me… you’re going to hurt yourself! Have some damage control girl because I have a New York temper on me that you don’t want to see. You think you’re this badass chick, but I know I’m a badass chick!”

“I’ll straight knock you the BEEP out!”

“Let me draw something out for you that maybe you can comprehend properly, kay? You see, in this business there’s no room for little nice girls. So, your intentions on offering to take us out for a little treat was cute, but definitely not for this business. I don’t need to make friends in wrestling; I need to win titles. I need to be successful. I need to be in the spotlight. You see, there is only one place in women’s wrestling and that’s on top. In order to get to the top, you have to go through challenges, hurdles, and said competition. I’m not the least bit amused by your little Miss Nice Girl routine because it’s not going to last long, or you’re going to seize to exist very soon!”

“I think you already know that you won’t be missed because within the first three months of your time in this company, nobody really paid you any mind! So, sorry Rhiannon, but those are the facts of your life!”

“Growing up in the Bronx, home of Hip Hop lady, I am a naturally born shit talker and I will rap it, sing it, yell it, or just out and right say to your ass! I’ll put your little ass on notice before you even get to say something! You can go somewhere with your little routine and pay somebody who cares, but I do have to say how you came at me had me like WHOA! I had to back up and be like, did this little white girl really come at me like she’s a boss? Yaaass hunty, you need to sit down before you hurt yourself! You and your fragile bones might get broke, if you keep running your mouth!”

“Learn to close your mouth like you close your legs!”

“Rhiannon, why are on God’s green earth do you even think you can master the art of this tag team match? Somebody who basically paid her partner dirt by saying you were hoping to tag with Kim Anderson was a low blow to Rose. I don’t like the bitch, but if I was Rose, do you think I would be wasting my time helping you acquire any sort of victory?”

Girl, you’ve got to be kidding!”

Tala grabs a handful of her hair as she bundles it up in her hand. She pulls it along the front of her chest and licks her lips sternly.

[Tala Sugay]
“Let me tell you a little thing about the streets. The streets are all about hustling, loyalty, and respect. People will hustle to get that loyalty and respect. They don’t care how you come to throw down, you can bring a knife, gun, trash can lid, kendo stick, brass knuckles, or even a group of your homies. This doesn’t matter because in the streets, everything goes. I don’t know how your upbringing was or what the mean streets of Wales look like, but babygirl down in the Boogie Down Bronx is straight up real!”

“People don’t complain about being cheated or unfair fighting because there is only one objective in the streets Rhiannon and that’s survival!”

Tala pauses and takes a deep breath.

[Tala Sugay]
“Survival.”

“Survival of the fittest and those who do not survive are the weak sauces. I can tell you this right now, you’re going to be the weak sauce on Savage and Saturday night you’re going to find out just how savage I am! I don’t care if you want to teach me a thing called respect girl because I’m going to teach you all about real shit! You’re going to walk out of that Universal Studios arena educated in street life, the New York lifestyle, and how business gets handled in the United States of BEEPING America!”

“Instead of running that big mouth of yours, you should be worrying about how you are going to survive in this tag team match. Your partner doesn’t seem to have the same motivation and determination you do. I don’t care if you think you can or cannot handle a handicap match on your own because I’m telling you right now, you don’t have the experience, nor the skill level it possess to hang with both the Sugay Sisters at the same time! I know you don’t want to be as arrogant and foolish as Jenny Myst, who keeps claiming she has a partner for our match next week on Savage, but who in the right mind would want to tag with Jenny Myst? Not a god damn soul because that would-be career suicide!”

“But hey, if you want to go forward with this match, it’s not going to be my funeral we attend next week, but it will be yours. Your first XwF match will definitely be your last, so you can pucker up and kiss any opportunity you may have earned in the near future for the Bombshell’s Championship goodbye, bitch!”

She slouches over and rests her right hand on her thigh as she raises her left to her lips. She blows a kiss to Rhiannon.

[Tala Sugay]
“This is just our beginning, but it might be your fatal ending! Deuces and keep checking me, boo because I’m about too…

“Checkmate your ass back to Wales!”

She straightens her posture and flips her right hand up as she holds up the peace sign. She cocks her head up and smirks while the scene faded to black.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like The Sugay Sisters's post:
(08-25-2017), Barney Green (08-24-2017), Ben Gazzi (08-25-2017), Jefferson Jackson (08-24-2017), JimCaedus (08-25-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-25-2017), Vincent Lane (08-25-2017)