Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 09:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Seek & Destroy - vs The Black Circle - RP #1
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-14-2013, 12:35 AM

Sebastian Duke is outside of the Compound walking towards Asmodeus' private residence. He enters without knocking. Asmodeus sits by the fire reading a newspaper. He hears Duke enter and lays the paper down.

ASMODEUS: "How are things proceeding with Griffin MacAlister?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "About what I expected."

ASMODEUS: "Has he given up information? Has his memory cracked?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I'm not worried about him right now. Did you set up the tape?"

ASMODEUS: "Yes but I am concerned, Sebastian."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "About what?"

ASMODEUS: "I'm concerned that with all the things that transpired last night on Impact, that you might not be able to control yourself. That you might have....."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "GOOD! It's exactly what I want them to think too. I want them to worry about my mental status. As it is, even before last night, I'm pretty popsitive, at least in the eyes of everyone else, that I am a little bit off. A little unhinged."

ASMODEUS: "So, what's the plan?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Destroy them."

Asmodeus just shrugs and shakes his head then turns on the small television and presses play. Sebastian takes a seat on the old antique sofa. Sebastian Duke spends about an houe re-living the past 24 hours. As the video ends, Duke stands up and heads for the door.

ASMODEUS: "What are you going to do?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I think it's time for a walk in the darkness. It's been awhile."

ASMODEUS: "Ahh. Indeed. I could not agree more my son. Perhaps, when you return, you should pay a visit to one Griffin MacAlister. Perhaps let out some of that pent up anger you now hold."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "You know? That's not a bad idea. Not at all."

Sebastian Duke exits the small home on the grounds of the Compound. He heads out. Not toward the main building, but beyond it. About a mile beyond the rear of the Compound lay the vast Atlantic Ocean. Normally he likes the quiet tranquility of the lake just down the road. Tonight is different. Different indeed.

Sebastian Duke walks beach of the cold, dark Atlantic Ocean. The water is exceedingly calm. Barely any waves. Mere ripples lap over each other as they roll onto the sandy beach.

"I've said before, just how much I love the darkness... Usually I when I walk at night I end up at the lake. It's normally quieter. Tonight though, is different. A lot different. I stand here next to the vast ocean. It's waters calm. Very symbollic of what's in my mind. You see, out there on the ocean, a storm is brewing. The waters and the waves you see here tonight is the calm before the storm. I say it's symbollic because that's exactly what Sebastian Duke is going through right now. It is indeed the calm before the storm except this storm, is not hanging over the Atlantic. This storm hangs over the X-Treme Wrestling Federation.....

"I haven't been a part of the XWF for very long. 6 weeks maybe? In those six weeks I've suffered a few embarassing losses, and I would be remiss if I didn't inform you that while they are considered embarassing, I, myself... don't consider them embarassments. I consider them lessons learned...

"Unlike most people attached to this place, I'm not concerned with wins and losses. I'm more concerned that I unleash hell...

"Last night on LAST Impact, a group of men got the better of Sebastian Duke. It happens to the best of us I guess. Shane and his collection of misfit morons are now on my radar. Congratulations. You've awaken a sleeping giant and THIS giant is very pissed off. THIS giant seeks revenge....

"Make no mistake... Shane ... Nathaniel whatever whatever Idenhaus... Cyren.... Angelus... The Black Circle.... I am about to unleash vengeance upon you with a fury like never before. A vengeance that when finished, Lucifer himself, will show mercy on your souls....

"Shane .... is a dead man....

"Cyren... is a dead man...

"N.A.Z.I.... is a dead man...

"Angelus... is a dead man...

"So congratulations Shane . You now have yourself a collection of dead men answering to your every whim. And probably your homosexual fantasies. Owner or not, you will pay for your sins against Sebastian Duke...

"As for my partners this week. Michael James and Sid Feder.....

"I'll admit I know very little about either of you, but, rest assured, by the time Saturday rolls around, I'll know what I need to know. Sid Feder, you're already out there questioning whether you can trust your partners. I can't speak for Michael James and I won't try to. I can speak for me though. You see, Sid Feder, the only thing for sure about Sebastian Duke...... Is NOTHING is for sure....

"It's not a secret, in fact i live by it every day. There is not many people in this world, none on this roster as a matter of fact, that I like. Michael James, Sid Feder, I don't like either of you....

"With that said, there is an old addage that states "The enemy of my enemy is my friend...."

"In order for us to be succesful, this must be true this week. As mean... nasty... and pissed off as I am... I know I can not be succesful on my own....

"Even though I dislike the both of you, I will put that aside.... at least for now... at least for this match...

"While the task at hand may be difficult, the goal is simple....

"For the Black Circle....

"The Angel of Darkness is coming for you....

"His mission.....

"Seek and destroy...."

Sebastian Duke walks off into the darkness leaving the camera man behind. The scene fades out.....

Edit Hate Post Like Post