Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
"Making a splash in Hollywood!"
The Sugay Sisters Offline
Double Trouble!

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-24-2017, 07:47 AM

scene one . SOME FUN IN HOLLYWOOD

[Image: du%20lich%20my%20gia%20re%20(1).jpg]

This remarkable scene opens up on a gorgeous Thursday morning in Hollywood, California: shooting outside the Universal Studios. Locals and tourists are already packing the streets of Hollywood for work, shopping, and sights seeing as the scene continues commuting down the beautiful streets of downtown Hollywood. The Hilton hotel is spotted behind the Universal globe and as the XWF’s cameras zoom in on this location, sitting on the rail just in front of the global are two beautiful twin-looking girls. Both very casually dressed and the other is sitting across the rail with her legs dangling from both sides as she has her hands gripping the front: posing as the other one looks a bit hesitate to take pictures. Busy looking around with a disgusted look as people of all different races pass her.

[Jaslene Sugay]
“Sis, we in going to Hollywood for our Saturday night Savage debuts!”

Jaslene says with a surprised look on her face, fists clenched, eyes widened, and lower lip bitten. Tala turns around and slides her hand through her hair.

[Tala Sugay]
“More like Hollyweird!”

She interjects as she kills her sister’s buzz.

[Tala Sugay]
“But how fitting… with an event named Savage in the heart of a savage community! Oh boy, oh boy, how remarkably exciting for us!”

She twirls her right pointing finger in circles.

[Jaslene Sugay]
“It will be good for us to get out of the ghetto and into the spotlight of Hollywood though!”

Tala chuckles.

[Tala Sugay]
“Yeah right because Hollyweird has no ghetto areas! Hollyweird is the home of prostitution whores, drug being passed around on a regular, and gun slinging pimps! We are saying at the Hilton, sis! The home of the biggest hooker in all California… Paris freaking Hilton! People want to trash the Bronx, but at least the Bronx is the birthplace for Hip Hop!”

She snaps her fingers in front of her sister’s face.

[Jaslene Sugay]
“Stop being such a sour puss! It’s not my fault we didn’t find XwF sooner or else we could have both been a part of the historical Bombshell’s Championship match at King of the Ring!”

Tala ignores Jaslene as she rolls her eyes.

[Jaslene Sugay]
“But at least Jenny Myst didn’t win!”

Tala looks back to her sister and brushes the hair out from over her eyes.

[Tala Sugay]
“The bitch is lame. That’s why she didn’t win. I don’t hate her for any other reason than she thinks she’s the alpha female. To be quite frank, her track record is hardly impressive or comparable to an alpha female’s. The girl is just full of hot air or hot gas: whatever! Try popping a laxative in her drink and let’s find out!”

[Jaslene Sugay]
“Well, I guess this Kim Anderson chick thinks she’s going to teach Jenny a lesson in a no disqualification contest. What do you say we--”

Tala interrupts her sister by pinching Jaslene’s lips closed.

[Tala Sugay]
“Ugh, don’t get so ahead of yourself little sister because didn’t you say we had a match at Savage too?”

She bats her eyelashes forcefully while grinning at Jaslene. Jaslene nods as she pushes Tala’s hand away from her mouth. She wipes her lips off.

[Jaslene Sugay]
“Uh yeah… the awkward duo of Rose and Rhiannon…”

Tala lifts and extends her hand to the side of her hair as she starts rubbing her head intensely.

[Tala Sugay]
“I don’t know them.”

She purses her lips and shakes her head.

[Tala Sugay]
“But I will tell you another thing little sis, I’m facing the extra Jezzebel at Warfare! You know Jezzebel, the MAN-azon who debuted and attacked Jenny Myst? I mean, not just attacked her, but dropped her on her head with that vicious Impaler DDT!”

She taps her finger against the side of her head while smirking.

[Jaslene Sugay]
“Yikes! I don’t envy you at all!”

Tala throws her hand up in her sister’s face.

[Tala Sugay]
“Gee, thanks bitch! Ugh, why couldn’t you be in this match instead of me?!”

[Jaslene Sugay]
“Cause I’m the baby and somebody has to carry on the Sugay’s legacy.”

Jazzy bats her eyes and waves to her sister arrogantly.

[Jaslene Sugay]
“At least we have a nice little warm up for you. I’ll let you do most of the work since both our opponents combined equal the size of Jezzebel!”

Tala snarls at Jaslene.

[Tala Sugay]
“Haha, not funny!”

Tala flicks her fingers through the bottom strands of her beautiful hair as she starts to walk off in the mean streets of Hollywood. She points at somebody and starts yelling.

[Tala Sugay]
“Bitch, don’t take pictures of me!”

She yells as the cameras look back over at Jaslene who’s leaning sideways toward the Universal globe as she’s sliding her fingers through the water. There is a short problem with the footage as cameras cut out.

scene two . HOLLYWOOD DEBUTS

After such delay, XwF’s cameras return back to the location and Jaslene is no longer sitting sideways on the rail, but not facing forward. She has her legs slightly spread and hands at her side as the water behind her slowly bubbles. “Universal” behind her as she smirks.

[Jaslene Sugay]
“The epic debut. The first match. The first match is always the most important because it’s what makes the impression. Where better than Universal Studios in the heart of Hollywood, California than to make such impression? My oldest sister and I found this company by meeting the every so gorgeously dominating Roxy Cotton. We just had to come work under her leadership and her boyfriend is sexy too! My sister and I are no strangers to this business; we’ve wrestled in the WWE for quite some time, but we’ve turned to the indies for a little more freedom!”

“Our debut is going to be a remarkable one. It’s going to be sensational! At least for us and the XwF’s fans. I don’t know how much for the other XwF’s bombshells, especially our opponents newly signed Rose and some random chick Rhiannon! If anybody had any sense at all, they would know my sister and I always have the advantage. We are sisters. Call us what you may, but sis, we are double trouble. Double the trouble; double the fun! Sense is something not too regular in XwF unfortunately.”

She bites her bottom lip seductively and poses for the camera.

[Jaslene Sugay]
“Commonsense is truly a dying breed in professional wrestling sadly. Girls running around this company like unneutered felines in heat! We have Jezzebel targeting anybody, but the Bombshell’s Champion! We have the unintroduced little girls Rose and Rhiannon being tossed together to form a god knows what kind tag team! This division is in need of a total makeover! You all wonder why Queen Roxy called in us for a personal favor? Look at the division Roxy created and what it has transformed into! It’s a joke! There’s no way this division will ever be able to compete with the likes of any other wrestling promotion, unless a much needed change takes place. The change starts on Saturday night! The change begins at Savage and as my sister always says, it’s just the beginning!

“Just the beginning is going to be some of your endings however.”

“Poor that. Rose and Rhiannon, I get one of you is trying to make your debut memorable while the other is just wasting space. I’ll let you two decide who is who and what to do with that information afterwards. The fact is, there can only be one team who escapes with the victory. When I say escape, I actually mean survive this Savage beating.”

“Cheesy smile!”

Jaslene pokes her finger in the side of her cheek and forces a smile.

[Jaslene Sugay]
“Rhiannon, how must it feel a woman from Wales teaming with white trash Rosey from Florida? To be quite, I would be totally appalled and even refuse any part of this mockery of your career! Yaaass sis, they are mocking you and are you really going to stand for that? I mean, look at you…”

“You’re no spring chicken, but you’re certainly better looking than what you’re teaming with!”

“Sure, you could use a little time in a tanning salon to help with that pasty white skin of yours. And sure, you can use some touch ups on that really pale red hair of yours. Are you trying to fit in with the Scottish and Irish!? You’re nowhere near the caliber of playboy or hustler, but you just might make the cover of the national enquirer! While Rose over there is on national geographic with them doing a special of animals in their national habitats! I sure hope Rose’s TB results came back negative because I’m not trying to be infected with any diseases, just in case the beast bites me!”

“I’ve heard sometimes you have to get your hands a little dirty in this line of work!”

“It’s like that microbiology course I took in my undergrad and having to grow bacteria. The smell was so god damn awful, I can imagine Rose’s locker room smells such as bad, if not worst! Let’s face it, Rose is a microbiologic lab experiment! You see Rhiannon, this is why my sister and I choose to tag together, so we don’t have to stress or worry over who is going to be paired with us. We are clearly on the verge of being the XwF’s most hated. Poor Jenny Myst, but I digress because Jenny Myst is no longer a factor in the bombshell’s division. While she was a factor at one point, my sister and I will see to it that you, nor Rose become a factor!”

“But YOU don’t even need the stress of the spotlight, sis!”

“You just continue to be huddled up in the corner like a little baby and cry because you didn’t get your way. It’s not my fault your mother never taught you not everything goes according to plan. Sometimes, you have to roll with the punches and that’s exactly what is going to happen this week on Savage. Cry. Yell. Scream. Throw your little tantrum all you want because like Jenny Myst, there’s nothing you can do about it. It’s like a piece of history and anybody with commonsense knows history is unchangeable! The one part of this little scenario you can change about it next time is your partner. That is, if there’s anybody in the locker room who would even consider wasting their time carrying you in the ring.”

“Oh, but I wasn’t inferring you were deadweight.”

“I was just saying any logical person would see you as a liability. Rightfully so, you would be to their career. Sis, you’re not nearly as big of a liability as your partner Rose. Rose doesn’t look too much like a girl who plays by the rules and luckily for us, neither do we. We have perfected our sneaky and underhanded tactics, so we can easily use them throughout the match without ever getting caught by the referee. It helps being the sexy Filipino-Rican princesses that we are! As for Rose though, she will have a much tougher time trying to pull the wool over the referee’s eyes. That does give you an opener… or an excuse… whatever works best for you.”

Jazzy winks.

[Jaslene Sugay]
“That is, if you’re the kind whose unable to accept blame.”

“Rhiannon, you can take the easy way out or you can do the womanly thing. I know all about winning and all about losing. It’s a part of life, but unlike Jenny Myst’s philosophy—I don’t let losing define who I am as a competitor. I am well aware there are people who might able to execute a moment better than me, but you better believe I am always going to come back ten times harder and better than I was before. I guess, that’s the difference between you and me. I have the fighting spirit.”

“And that’s cause I’m a FIGHTER!”

“No matter what you throw at me, I’m going to be right there acting as the biggest thorn in your side. I am going to make you wish you never even asked for a match on this week’s Savage. When was your official debut? Oh, you don’t say? This is your first match, hm? I looked it up sis and you haven’t been in the XwF for very long; in fact, since May. While almost three months seem like a short time, it’s way too long for you NOT to have had a debut!”

“THIS JUST IN!”

“Rhiannon is FINALLY making her debut and she loses against double trouble and the it-divas… Tala and Jaslene Sugay… THE SUGAY SISTERS!”

Jaslene slouches down and leans her left hand on her knee as she very subtly waves to the camera. Tala is spotted strutting backward with a slurpee in hand as she’s sucking on the straw. She holds the side of her head and starts yelling toward her sister as she gets back to the Universal globe.

[Tala Sugay]
“Bitch, please…”

“Stop filling these lowlifes’ heads with all these lies!”

“Lies she’s telling you: lies! They weren’t lies when she said we were going to mop the canvas with your weaves, but she was lying when she said you two were unequal partners.”

Tala glances back at Jaslene and smirks.

[Tala Sugay]
“The problem I have with the two of you bitches is, you both are equal. Rose might look like a lesbian or drag queen, but Rhiannon, you’re just as bad! Queen Roxy would never in her right mind make a match so unjustly or unparalleled that the match would be entirely one-sided. That’s just NOT what Queen Roxy does and believe me hen, I know Roxy better than every single one of the bitches in the back! As a matter of fact, we have Roxy’s back and she knows with us around, she has job security! But I digress because it’s not about our relationship with Queen Roxy.”

“No, it’s not about that at all! Of course, you might feel we brown nose our way to success, but Queen Roxy knows we want to work as hard as she does, so we will do whatever it takes to make sure XwF’s bombshells are kept in the lines they were meant to be in. Bitches like you two, Jenny Myst, Jezzebel, Kennedy Robinson, Kim Anderson, and so forth are just a handful of the bombshells we have come to enforce Queen’s Roxy’s law. So be very aware that the XwF is her court and we run it the way we do!”

“This is just the [BEEP]ING BEGINNING!”

Tala continues to scowl at the camera and lifts her Slurpee back up to her lips as she sucks on the straw seductively. She starts to walk to the curb as Jaslene follows her. Heading back to the hotel, the scene faded to black.

word count: about 2400
tagged: none
ooc note: best of luck to my two opponents! ;/

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like The Sugay Sisters's post:
(08-24-2017), (08-24-2017), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (08-25-2017), Barney Green (08-24-2017), Ben Gazzi (08-24-2017), JimCaedus (08-25-2017), Neville Sinclair (08-24-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-24-2017), The Blue Tango (08-24-2017), Vincent Lane (08-24-2017)