Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Welcome To My.... (RP2)
Jody Madrox Away
Gone

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-23-2017, 05:30 PM

[From Jody’s previous encounter with Tanja, we see him currently inside his crib. He is wearing shorts and shirt on, as he climbs out the bed at two in the afternoon. He hears his cell phone ringing and he picks it up. It’s someone voice who he never spoke to before.]

Jody: Who the fuck is this?

???: Don’t worry about who I am, where is my money?

Jody: What money?

???: Nigga, I said where is my fucking dough. I don’t got time to fuck around.

[Jody then look at his window to see a busted hoopty parked on the opposite of his home.]

Jody: Well, guess why playa I don’t got no fucking money for you.

???: What Chu say ni—

[Jody hangs up on him, and pulls out pistol for protection as he peeps through the blinds. Then he hears a sudden knock on the door, he creepily walks downstairs and looks at the peephole to see a Suge Knight looking fella with a gun in his hand.]

Jody: If you are the one extorting me, I’m not the one bro.

???: Man!

Welcome To My...Yard, Marlow.

[Everything from this point becomes a blur, as we see Jody in a graveyard somewhere with a headstone that is engraved with “Marlow Raxis”. He stands there looking at the camera, leaning on it.]

Jody: You know what, I am not afraid to admit defeat. I am not afraid to say that I will not win in a wrestling ring. I am not afraid to claim… that we all die…at some point in our lives. Where the fuck I am I going with this?

MARLOW…. You will feel the pain I have experienced in my own life.

You and I will have some bout that will be forgotten by the next match.

Me and You are nobodies inside federation…

[Jody then gets off the headstone, and he signals some goth girls who are wearing nothing but some panties. Then circle around him and the headstone, they all pull out a gun and start to shoot the headstone that gushes out blood. After the stone was bloody, Jody signals them to stop and they leave. Then he looks the headstone once more.]

Jody: Marlow, you shall feel the wraith of the uncool bastard this Savage, I will make it my duty to make the fans know that you are nothing more than a shock value Raven of the company. You shall get your head off with a Rotten’s Edge to send you back to your decomposing body.

[Jody then picks up a remains of someone’s finger, and lights it up and smokes on it. He coughs for bit, then takes another hit and blows smoke to the camera.]

Snapping Back Into Reality...

[Back to the blurred scene, all we see is Jody watching his house on fire with the fire department trying to cool it off with water. Jody then drives away from his burned home in his car as the scene fades off.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post