Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Roster Pages of Inactive/Former Names
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Queen of Obscene" Kennedy Robinson
Kennedy Robinson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-23-2017, 02:28 PM

WRESTLER'S STATS

[Image: 5_hd.jpg]

In-Ring Name: Kennedy Robinson

Wrestler's Real Name: Kennedy Robinson

New to XWF or a returning roster member?: New to XWF

Wrestler Date of Birth:

Height: 5’6

Weight:130 Pounds

Hometown: New Orleans, Louisiana

Personality: Kennedy is the youngest of four sisters. Her oldest sister, Taryn, broke into the wrestling world with a lot of success and in some ways, this made Kennedy a bit jealous. Kennedy always felt that she would make it big in the wrestling industry so she channeled her jealousy into hard work and dedication. Now that Kennedy has made it into the wrestling business she wants to get out of her sisters shadow and show that she is the true wrestler in the Robinson family. After taking her first stab in the industry, Kennedy is back with more training and a win at all cost attitude.

Alignment (heel/face/tweener): Heel

Looks Description: Kennedy is in her mind, the best. The Queen of Obscene Kennedy Robinson has no problem showing off her body, and using it to her advantage. Though it may not always work with females, she knows that it’s enough to make them jealous, and that’s enough for her. Kennedy takes pride in being extremely obscene, and her ring gear shows it. She’s definitely the type to show lots and lots of skin.

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Pic Base: Kendra Sunderland

WRESTLING STYLE

Strengths: -Confidence: The one thing that Kennedy Robinson has never lacked, it would have to be confidence. Never in her life has she lacked it, and it shows in the ring as well.
- Mind games: Kennedy Robinson loves to play mind games. Whether it be with males or females, Kennedy will do everything in her devious mind to make sure she gets the upperhand.

Weaknesses: - Experience: Though she did have professional experience, Kennedy doesn’t have the most experience in wrestling.
- Hot-headed : Simply put, Kennedy is a brat. If something isn’t going her way, she will throw tantrums.

Entrance Theme Music: “Devil” – Niykee Heaton

Entrance Description:
Code:
[center][b][color=magenta] “Left hand, got the gun One finger on the trigger I might pull it once I feel the liquor Put your bets on the table Got you praying, call the bishop Feel the bass when I hit it, pick up”[/color][/b][/center] The sounds of Niykee Heaton’s “Devil” come over the Public Announce system and blares through the arena as the fans start to boo because they know who is about to come out. The camera moves onto the ramp where from behind the curtain the beautiful Kennedy Robinson comes out with a big smirk on her face. The fans continue to boo the stunning blonde as she sticks her hand in the air. Kennedy walks closer towards the descending ramp at to go to the ring when she places her hands in her hair and before she bends over towards her toes and flips her hair back up with a smile. [cemter][color=magenta][b]”They see us walking We're the talk of the town There ain't no stopping us now”[/b][/color][/center] At the sound of her name Kennedy starts to walk down the declining part of the ramp with a smile on her face, as the fans continue to boo for her she throws her right hand into the air. [center][b][color=magenta]” Call the bishop Save me 'cause the Lord ain't listening now We're the talk of the town Call me what you want I'm a rebel 'til the devil go down I'm a rebel, I'm a rebel 'til the devil, 'til the devil go down”[/color][/b][/center] As Kennedy makes her way down to ringside she walks around the ring instead of heading up the stairs as she does she passes closely to the guardrail as she starts to give the fans the finger in the row, as she passes around the ring the fans continue to boo the beautiful diva. As Kennedy makes her way across the entire ringside area, when she makes it to the stairs she starts to ascend them. As she climbs the stairs one by one the boos from the fans get a bit louder. As the beauty makes her way up to the ring apron she stops in the dead center of the apron, she enters the ring under the top rope. Kennedy comes into the ring and walks over towards the turnbuckle nearest her. She then climbs up to the middle turnbuckle, throwing her arms into the air as the fans begin to boo once again. Kennedy brings herself back down and goes over to the center. Throwing her arms into the air once more ”Devil” start to fade out the sounds of a new theme ring throughout the arena.

5 or More Commonly Used, Standard Moves:
Basic Moves:
1. Russian Leg Sweep
2. Rolling Neck Snap
3. European Uppercut
4. Running Corkscrew Neckbreaker
5. Northern Lights Suplex
6. Vertical Suplex
7. Enzuguri
8. Diving Facebuster
9. DDT
10. Twisting Crossbody