Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Over!
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-23-2017, 12:11 AM

Engy, is seen walking past a luxury apartment complex under construction. Engy stops for a moment hearing a rattling sound behind him. Engy slowly turns around not knowing what to expect, when he sees a man sitting in front of the apartment complex glass doors. The man is covered in a dark and dirty blanket. The only thing that can be seen is his hands and the paper cup rattling around some change that was given to him by passersby.

Broken Voice: Sir! Do you have any spare change? I’ve lost everything and have nowhere else to turn. I’m very hungry! I haven’t eaten in days!

Engy edges closers trying very hard to be aware of his surroundings. Engy reaches in his pocket and drops a few dollars into the man’s paper cup.

Broken Voice: God bless you, sir! Thank you so very much!

Before Engy can back away the man leaps to his feet grabbing Engy by the back of his neck tossing him through the locked glass door of the apartment complex. Engy quickly begins to stir watching his own blood drip onto the floor as he gets up. The man tosses off the blanket revealing himself. ROBERT MAIN quickly walks through the broken door glass crunching beneath his feet. Robert quickly gets a lead pipe from all of the construction, hitting Engy in the knee from behind. Engy quickly drops to one knee. Robert waits for Engy to get back to his feet and hits Engy in the same knee again sending Engy back to his knees! Robert then smiles hitting Engy over the back with the pipe dropping Engy to all fours. Robert again smiles hitting Engy several more times over the back before tossing the lead pipe into the darkness of the apartment complex. Robert puts the boots to Engy for a few moments before searching him. Robert empties his pockets finding ONLY a cell phone. Robert smashes the phone on the floor!

There will be no help tonight kid!

Robert then grabs the bloody and broken Engy by his feet dragging him through the broken glass out the front door, down the sidewalk and stops at an ally. Robert drags Engy down the alley and walks into the back of the apartment complex. Robert smiles seeing the ten-foot high fence with razor wire at the top. Robert shuts the fence gate chaining the fence closed and locking it behind them. As Robert turns around Engy hit him with a right hand staggering Robert back a few steps. Then a left followed by a boot to the stomach! As Engy begins pounding away on Roberts back. Robert reaches out touching Engy with a small compact police taser Dropping Engy.

You got the drop on me there for a second kid! But this isn’t my first rodeo! Now get up!

Robert pulls Engy off the ground hitting a Moon Light Drive! As Engy hits the hard dirt Robert looks down and sees Engy is out cold. Robert pulls out a pair of military hand cuffs, cuffing Engy's hands behind his back. Robert stands there for a few moments looking around! Robert sees a skid of bricks and right next to it a fork lift! Robert stares for a few moments and smiles! Robert hops into the fork lift and picks up the huge skid of bricks and drives towards the fallen Engy! Robert smiles as he sets the skid right on top of Engy. The only thing exposed is Engy's head. Robert smiles as he pushes the down lever on the controls. The forks push hard on the skid of bricks pinning Engy. Robert pulls the keys from the forklift placing this in his pocket lighting up a cigarette. Robert kicks Engy in the face as he walks by! Robert then places one of his snake skin cowboy boots on Engy's forehead.

Kid! It’s over! I have your hands cuffed behind your back! You have one ton of bricks laying on top of you and I have the forklift pushing that skid down to where you cannot get out! Plus hell I’m standing right here with a taser! I win!

Robert bends down putting out his cigarette on Engy's cheek!

ONE

TWO

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (08-23-2017), Vincent Lane (08-23-2017)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-23-2017, 12:23 AM

Wow. That's the most effort you put into beating somebody.... ever? Good luck, my friend.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(08-23-2017), JackCain (08-23-2017)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-23-2017, 03:24 AM

Hoooo weee! What a well thought out, effort laden predicament! I should probably do something just as detailed, overwrought, and literary in response.

Eh, fuck it.

Engy kicks out.

Suck my balls.

Engy puts on some shades and there are explosions in the background as the forklift blows up for some reason.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes The Engineer's post:
Vincent Lane (08-23-2017)