Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 05:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's continue, shall we, Kruzer?
Kris Cruze Offline
God's Gift

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-22-2017, 02:09 PM

Quote:It is the sincerest form of flattery... And Kruzer does appreciate it Jive Turkey. I dunno who you are, but it's nice to see a fan of my work after doing this stuff as long as I have.

Thank you.

Jive Turkey? Does that qualify as an insult in the great country of Canada? It's a shame you choose to disgrace the country by being unoriginal and subpar in all that you do. Not to mention, who in the hell speaks in the third person when referring to themselves?

Let me educate you, Fake Kris, seeing as you seem to be unfamiliar with my legacy. Which strikes me as peculiar, seeing as you've modeled your entire career after me.

My name is Kris Cruze.

You may refer to me as "God's Gift" or "The Chaotic Icon", though the first is preferable, both are acceptable.

I am a 31 year old, proud to be American, dick slaying machine. In case that didn't register on your radar, I'm openly gay. I am an American Eagle model, first and foremost, but my illustrious career doesn't end there. I have held numerous championships throughout my career, and will continue that streak here in the XWF.

I will provide you with a sense of elegance and class, the likes of which the wrestling universe, specifically the XWF, has never seen.

Be prepared, my darling, things are just starting to heat up.

[Image: cruzebanner.png]

*One Time XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion*
*One Time Owner Of Gabe Reno's Man Pussy*
Edit Hate Post Like Post