Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 06:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear XWF Superstars and Management
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-22-2017, 03:18 PM

(08-22-2017, 03:09 PM)Kruzer Said: Well, you'd definitely be the resident expert on unoriginal and sub-par bullshit there Jive Turkey. And Kruzer definitely doesn't need any education from you, Savvy?! Especially since you don't know that a Jive Turkey is a bullshitter... an imposter... A piece of shit.The ol'Kruzermatic couldn't give a fuck what you call yourself, ya dig? And it's fantastic that you're openly gay. Good on you... Slay them dicks... Whatever blows your hair back brother. No problem with that, at all... But the fact is that I've been around longer than you've ever been... and I will remain long after your fifteen seconds of "fame" are up here kid. It's what I do and what I've done for the last 15 years, Savvy?! Why the fuck would I give a shit about some 16 yr old model I've never heard of til now? I'm Matt Kruze dumbass... Whatever you've created for yourself in the modeling world, I don't care. I don't know who you are... And I really don't care. Just another Jive Turkey in a long line of them spanning my 15 year career. You do amuse me though kid...I'll give you that. But as far as I'm concerned... We're done here. That's All.

COME BACK THAT DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION!

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
JackCain (08-22-2017)

Messages In This Thread
re:Dear XWF Superstars and Management - by Kruzer - 08-22-2017, 02:10 PM
re:Dear XWF Superstars and Management - by Kruzer - 08-22-2017, 03:09 PM
re:Dear XWF Superstars and Management - by Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 08-22-2017, 03:18 PM
re:Dear XWF Superstars and Management - by Kruzer - 08-22-2017, 03:33 PM
re:Dear XWF Superstars and Management - by Kruzer - 08-22-2017, 03:48 PM
re:Dear XWF Superstars and Management - by Kruzer - 08-22-2017, 04:21 PM
Dear XWF Superstars and Management - by Ben Gazzi - 08-22-2017, 03:13 PM