Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus Christ. ...Stop Me If you've Heard This One.
Kruzer Offline
The Canadian Icon

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-22-2017, 07:18 AM

Kruzer kicks out late and Nate Higgers is crowned Federweight Champion. Nate gathers up the title belt and stands up, only to be met by an innovative up-kick from Kruzer, kicking the title belt into Nate's face and knocking him backwards into the wall, falling to a seated position. Nate's dazed for the moment as Kruzer kips up to his feet.

Jive Turkey... It's folks like YOU that give YOUR Country a bad rep Savvy?! I dunno what the FUCK is wrong with YOU PEOPLE... nor does anyone know what the hell some shitty Pacino flick has to do with anything eh? And, to top it all off, Kruzer honestly doesn't know what's worse... The fact that you Bible thumping, homophobic, "Deliverance" assholes... "DIDDLE-DING... DING, DING, DING"... Can't see the difference between your own false prophet and all the others around the planet... or if it's just the fact that you're so obsessed and scared of homosexuals, that's ALL you Jive Turkeys EVER talk about..."Waaaah!
Gays are bad. I'm right you're wrong... Fuck You!" No, kid... FUCK YOU! Cuz at the end of the day, Kruzer'z just as redneck as they come, except....

Nate starts to stir but Kruzer knees him in the head, clinch style, showing some MMA training of his own.

Nah, Nah son... Welcome to your education that you never got in Grade 3 Hillbillyland, Savvy?! The ol'Kruzermatic's not done with you yet... Cuz you see, Kruzer was born in Edmonton, Alberta, ya dig? The Redneck heartland of the Greatest Country in the World; ...CANADA! ...The TRUE North, Strong And Free! You picking up what Kruzer'z throwing down here Jive Turkey?! The difference between you and I, Nick? Noob? Whatever your name is... Kruzer has evolved. Like my good friend Eddie Vedder said.... "IT'S EVOLUTION, BABY!" So, you believe what you want... That's your right, kid. But if you EVER.... EVER... dis respect MY Country or question my patriotism to it... and THINK that yours surpasses my own... I Will END YOU, Savvy?! Do Not Pass Go; Do Not Collect Two Hundred Dollars! I AM The CANADIAN Icon for a reason there, Jethro... Don't Test Me! Because you WILL Lose!

Kruzer pulls Higgers up to his feet.

O CAAAN-AAAAD-AAAAA.... BITCH!

Kruzer flips his crowbar out of his jacket like lightning and nails Higgers in the stomach with it. Higgers doubles over and Kruzer then hits him over the back of the head/neck area with it knockiong him back down to the ground. Kruzer grins then yells out, looking around the hallway.

HOW'S THAT FOR POLITE VINNIE?!

Kruzer drops down, rolls Higgers over, and goes for the pin...

[Image: Kruze_Bottom1.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kruzer's post:
Tommy Dreamer (08-22-2017)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2017, 07:51 PM

I guess Nate went fishing.

Winner and NEW Federweight Champion - Kruzer

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Kruzer (08-22-2017)
Kruzer Offline
The Canadian Icon

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-22-2017, 08:20 PM

Was there any doubt? ...Seriously?!

[Image: Kruzer_Feder_zpsvcfdckiy.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-22-2017, 08:22 PM

Kruzer is walking away with his belt......when suddenly, out of nowhere.......a brown substance hits him in the face!

He yells out and drops the belt!

MACE! IT'S MACE!

Suddenly, Jenny, with a crazed look in her eyes, steps into the picture.

[Image: yoS0NHN.jpg]

She kicks him in the gut.........

PINK PERFECTION ONTO THE CONCRETE!

She yells at the ref to get his ass over there as she hooks the leg!
Hate Post Like Post
Kruzer Offline
The Canadian Icon

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-23-2017, 06:29 AM

(08-22-2017, 08:22 PM)Jenny Myst Said: Kruzer is walking away with his belt......when suddenly, out of nowhere.......a brown substance hits him in the face!

He yells out and drops the belt!

MACE! IT'S MACE!

Suddenly, Jenny, with a crazed look in her eyes, steps into the picture.

[Image: yoS0NHN.jpg]

She kicks him in the gut.........

PINK PERFECTION ONTO THE CONCRETE!

She yells at the ref to get his ass over there as she hooks the leg!
Kruzer kicks out with ease.
You need a new thread for that honey... Sorry.

Kruzer gets up, waves and walks away down the hallway.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-23-2017, 08:37 AM

Do either of you know how this championship works?

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-23-2017, 08:41 AM

Quote:Judging will be based solely on trash talk. Winning the judgement gives you a successful pin or successful defense if you're the defending champ.

Hate Post Like Post
Kruzer Offline
The Canadian Icon

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-24-2017, 07:35 PM

(08-23-2017, 08:41 AM)King Vincent Said:
Quote:Judging will be based solely on trash talk. Winning the judgement gives you a successful pin or successful defense if you're the defending champ.
Yep I do... And my different approach to the trash talk (this one was just dumb) wasn't understood by the judge(s) in the other (now closed) thread too. I'll be happy to explain my side of that to you anytime Vincent via PM. I get moving on, and that's fine.... But symbolism trash talk, IS still trash talk. It requires imagination and thought. That's all.

Hate Post Like Post
Jive Turkey

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-24-2017, 07:58 PM

gobblegobble

[Image: 89VaEfx.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jive Turkey's post:
Thomas Nixon (08-24-2017)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-25-2017, 04:59 AM

Is this real life?

If it isn't spoken, it isn't talk at all. In any other format, like a regular RP, then yes, storyline and symbolic wording matter. The Federweight IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THING.

The entire POINT to it is the banter. So, just saying "Kruzer kicks out" has literally zero "trash talk" or "talk" of any kind whatsoever. What exactly am I not communicating properly so I can better avoid this sort of thing in the future? Because, honestly, this has never been a problem before.

Jenny Myst's pin had no validity whatsoever, because again, no talk involved at all, and the kickout was just as irrelevant. The ORIGINAL pin against Higgers was fine enough.

How is this not clear?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (08-25-2017)
Darius Xavier Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-25-2017, 05:32 AM

(08-25-2017, 04:59 AM)King Vincent Said: Is this real life?

If it isn't spoken, it isn't talk at all. In any other format, like a regular RP, then yes, storyline and symbolic wording matter. The Federweight IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THING.

The entire POINT to it is the banter. So, just saying "Kruzer kicks out" has literally zero "trash talk" or "talk" of any kind whatsoever. What exactly am I not communicating properly so I can better avoid this sort of thing in the future? Because, honestly, this has never been a problem before.

Jenny Myst's pin had no validity whatsoever, because again, no talk involved at all, and the kickout was just as irrelevant. The ORIGINAL pin against Higgers was fine enough.

How is this not clear?
As far as I'm concerned, the rules are pretty cut and dry. Moreover, you've continued to attempt to convey them in a multitude of ways in an attempt to clear the air. Obviously, it hasn't been exactly successful, but I digress. As Vinnie said before, this is supposed to be fun! There should not have to be a 13 page discussion after ever pin attempt. It's one thing to have questions, but when the rules are laid out for you on the site, and then again by Vinnie, it's probably time to pay attention. You should come in here, unload on your opponent, and try and take the gold! Furthermore, this is a great place for newer members to start, or just anyone who wants to practice improving their trash talk.

By the way, boss. I may have accidentally spilled a scolding hot cup of coffee on a patient during surgery this morning. Does our policy cover gross negligence? If not, we may consider making a phone call..
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Darius Xavier's post:
The Sugay Sisters (08-25-2017), Vincent Lane (08-25-2017)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-25-2017, 02:18 PM

(08-25-2017, 04:59 AM)King Vincent Said:
How is this not clear?

Clarity machine broke. It's foggy as fuck in here bruh.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
The Sugay Sisters Offline
Double Trouble!

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-25-2017, 02:30 PM

Proof?

Hate Post Like Post