Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 06:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Uptown Funk You Up RP 2
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

08-23-2017, 04:51 PM

You are looking at the Epitome Of Cool. Gonna funk you up, Chaos and funk you up good. Don't believe me? Welcome to the boner dome, baby. The Chevy Impala ridin', shemale pleasin' stud with the three-inch dick, baby. I can dance circles around you in any decade of my career.

I am still the lord of the dance floor. You cannot keep up with my moves. Once the music hits and the lights dim, it's go time all the way to the bank, baby. I may be thirty-three in age but age is only a number. I feel like I am twenty-four all over again. All about that money. Fill my cup with some alcohol. Head all the way to Quebec from Boston. I may not be a full-time wrestler anymore but I am still in the prime of my career.

I am gonna finish the job that Bourbon started, Chaos. What are you really? Just an arrogant fool who gloats about how good he is. Last I checked, You aren't Universal Champion anymore. You sure as hell ain't good right now. I ain't denying your skill. I am also a former World Champion from 2012. I also won last years Guinness World Series Beer Drinking Contest. I consumed over 40 beers in the span of twenty minutes. Try topping that, bitch.

You are all alone in the XWF. You betrayed your own brethren. How anyone can trust you is beyond me. You wanna call me pathetic and a loser but at least I have the balls to stand up for myself. I accepted your challenge. I didn't run with my tail between my legs. If you wanna talk about trust. Ask anybody in the XWF who they trust more. Me or you. Chances are, People are gonna trust me more. I don't stab my friends in the back. I don't play those games. If I have a problem with someone, I tell them to their face. Not lure them into a false sense of security then stab them in the back.

You are yellow. I have never backed down from anyone in a fight. You wanna destroy me? Go for it. I laugh in the face of injury. I don't give a fuck, man. I'm Barney Fuckin' Green. So what if I haven't won a match in a bit? Does that really matter? Neither have you when you think about it.

You are slipping. You are right. I did call you out. It was the time it happened and I regret nothing about it. I am ready to die anytime you want. I am a legend in my own right. People forget that. People want a wrestler with a little personality. Not some miserable dickhead like you.

You are right. I am not a full-time wrestler anymore. I do this on a part time basis because I have earned enough money to live comfortably that I don't need to be on the road year round. I can stay home in Boston and make a decent living just doing signings and appearances at local events.

Don't hate me because I knew where to invest my money. I respect Jim Caedus hence why I challenged him. I don't respect you. You need to be taught a lesson in respect and I think I can do it. In fact, I know I can do it. You think losing an eye is gonna stop me from wrestling X-Treme matches? Do you honestly think that? I mean, Seriously? That wasn't gonna ever happen.

I will fight in these types of environment because that is what proves you are tough. I am the toughest bastard to ever come through the XWF. I am a true X-Treme Icon. Don't believe it? I will see you on Warfare and destroy you completely.

I"m gonna hurt you and I'm gonna hurt you badly. I'm gonna take everything away from you. I'm gonna hurt you so deep that you will never ever truly recover. What are you gonna pick on next? The fact my middle name is Allison? So what? My full name is Barney Allison Green or BAG if you prefer which is awesome in my opinion.

You call me a loser? Who do you think the fans will remember when we are both gone from this promotion? You or me? I have had some fights that have taken years off my life. I am broken down. I ain't lyin' about that.

You wanna bring Randi into this? That is something you don't wanna do. I won't be held responsible for what I do to you. I still got that blood lust within me. I get erect when the blood starts flowing. You wanna sharpen that knife into my back? Go for it. I will take it and turn it against you. If I am a sinner, I would rather not be clean. It's a sacrifice I gotta make. I got my own demons that lurk within. You don't want the demon to awaken within me. It is the evil in each and every one of us. That sinful nature we all go for.

What are you gonna sacrifice, Chaos? What are you willing to lose? What are you willing to give up in order to achieve victory? Only time will tell.

Time is on my side.........

The scene opens up inside of People Power Academy where we see Barney Green, dressed in black shorts with a green stripe on the sides and a black tank top with black sneakers on, standing in the middle of the ring. Next to him is John Laurinaitis, who is dressed in a blue t-shirt and navy shorts with black sneakers. John goes to speak.

John: How you feeling, Champ? You feel good?

Barney: I feel great. I actually feel like I am twenty-four again. Lots of energy.

Barney pauses as John goes to speak.

John: Good to hear. What we need to do is talk strategy against Chaos.

Barney: I think I got a strategy down. I'm gonna run in and hurt him with my fist. Miss with the right. Swing with the left.

John: He is a cunning individual though. He might expect you to do that. He is obviously studying your matches. You might have to change your approach a little bit.

John pauses as Barney goes to speak.

Barney: Possibly. But what if he is expecting that? What if he is planning on me coming in with a different strategy and I don't.

John: Just remain calm and focused. No need to panic. I got faith that you can take him in a fight.

Barney: I appreciate that, John.

John: You got the Black and White Lightning Attack that can be hit almost anywhere which I am honored that you choose to use my finisher as a way to end your matches.

Barney: It's one of those moves that I got in my arsenal for a reason. Every move I use has a reason behind it.

John: Let's get out of the ring and hit the weights a bit.

Barney: Good idea.

John and Barney exit the ring and head towards a workout bench. Green grabs a pair of 45-pound dumbbells. Green sits on the edge of the bench as John watches on. Green places one dumbbell to the side of him and starts lifting with his right arm. John goes to speak.

John: Come on, Champ! You are a beast. You are a warrior. You got this.

Sweat starts to appear on Green's face as he continues to lift with his right arm.

John: Only 5 more, Champ! Finish strong and then switch arms!

Green quickly powers through the final five reps and the weight hits the floor with a thud as he grabs the other weight with his left arm and starts lifting. John goes to speak.

John: Show Chaos that you aren't a walking joke. Just because you got one eye doesn't mean you are weak.

Green starts moving his left arm slightly faster as he powers through the reps.

John: I believe in you! Jeff believes in you! You got this! Just five more than we can take a break.

Green, with sweat pouring down his face, powers through the final five reps with ease. He drops the weight to the ground as he sits there. John goes to speak.

John: How's your arms feeling? We gotta keep your strength up.

Barney: They feel fine, John. I know that. I don't have the speed I once did nor the stamina.

Barney pauses for a moment as John goes to speak.

John: That doesn't matter. It is about endurance in the end. You were built to withstand lots of pain and suffering. I think we should do a minute on the speed bag. Prove to me that you can still go.

Barney: Understood.

Barney gets up off the bench and heads towards the speed bag. Barney reaches into his pocket with his left hand and pulls out a pair of workout gloves. He wraps them on his hands. He stares down the bag as John goes to speak.

John: Go!

Barney starts punching as fast he can the speed bag. John goes to speak.

John: Eye of the tiger, champ! I believe in you. Come on. Are you gonna let Chaos walk all over you?

Barney: Hell....No!

Barney nails the speed bag with such force the bag goes flying across the gym as John looks on in shock.

Barney: I am gonna make Chaos regret accepting this fight.

John: I can see that. That was impressive, champ. Let's continue with our next exercise as I think we are done for the day with that.

Barney: What do you have in mind?

John: I think we should do some cardio. Gotta keep the speed up even though that isn't apart of your game plan.

Barney: Understood. I think it's a good idea.

The scene fades to black as John and Barney continue to talk.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Barney Green's post:
Ben Gazzi (08-24-2017), JimCaedus (08-24-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-23-2017)