Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VINNIE FUCKIN' LANE!
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2017, 12:11 AM

"Listen here, Fucko. I don't care that stupid ass Engy won the King of the Ring. You screwed everyone out of the crown and the title. I bet if Seth had fuckin' one, you still would've pulled this shit.

You don't deserve to be King. And I am going to fucking prove it.

If I win, you will be FORCED to give up the crown and declare me the Clown God King of the XWF.

If I lose, then you fucking choose what the punishment is.

You're nothing more than a piece of shit pretending to be something he isn't and I don't like pretenders.

That's MY fucking job!

So, Vinnie Vedi Pussy.

What do you fucking say? Your crown and your title v any punishment you desire."

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Phantom Panzer's post!
The Sugay Sisters (08-21-2017)
John Holliday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2017, 03:46 AM

"Gaaaaaaaaay."
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2017, 03:58 AM

Yeah, so I'm gonna go ahead and talk for Engy again. That ok with you?

This isn't your fight. You LOST. Don't think we don't see this for exactly what it is, a shameless attempt to circumvent the tournament and grab some slice of glory for yourself.

WE will deal with Lane. YOU can go fuck off back to the undercard where you belong.

Still waiting on that lightning strike, by the by.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Engineer's post:
Theo Pryce (08-21-2017)
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2017, 05:08 AM

Wow Maddie so does Engy only talk when your hand is up his ass and you are working his mouth like a puppet.

You talked about me riding his coattails but here you are trying to stay in the spotlight after not cutting it as a wrestler do the exact same thing

[Image: pupKDGC.jpg]
might as well throw another pin in here as well
Deserves To Be In The Hall Of Legends

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2017, 05:36 AM

No.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
JackCain (08-21-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2017, 06:08 AM

(08-21-2017, 05:36 AM)King Vincent Said: No.

"Oh man, I love how much of a chicken shit you are. I bet if it was that Broken Dickwald issuing a challenge, you'd be all over that shit. But nah, of course you're too much of a little that's too scared that some clown might have a chance to beat you. There's a reason why you tried to get a Feder after me, and we all know why:

You just don't want me to actually get anything done in this fed. You're actively trying to put me down because you're a fucking Clowncist.

What the fuck are you afraid of? Hmm? That you might not be as good as you think you are? You held the Uni belt for a long ass time, but you're afraid of losing your title as King against what is the equivalent of a court jester?

You're a coward, Vinnie. I'm even letting you choose the punishment. You could even retire me. But no, even with me saying "Here you go, Vinnie, you win, you do whatever your want, but if I win, I get a pretty little title that will bring all the gay boys coming after my sweet little clowny ass."

But nah. You are deciding to run and hide after you fucked me over.

Because that's all you care about, isn't it? Fucking people over. You actively tried to get a Feder, to fight me, because you knew no one else was worthy. It's why you didn't make it a triple threat. You KNEW that if it was down to just us three, I would win. But hey, you sit up on your perch, while others, like myself, plot how to remove you from the throne."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2017, 06:35 AM

Wait...

You think I got Seth Feder involved because of YOU?

You're kidding, right?

I didn't think about you at all.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Chasm (08-21-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (08-21-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2017, 12:57 PM

(08-21-2017, 06:35 AM)King Vincent Said: Wait...

You think I got Seth Feder involved because of YOU?

You're kidding, right?

I didn't think about you at all.

"Apparently you did. Because there's only one fuckin' reason your bitch ass put Seth in. You didn't want me to win, but you were too much of a pussy to actually go in the tournament yourself and come after me like a fuckin' man. You let others do your dirty work for you, and believe that since you run this shit, that you're entitled to never give anyone else the crown when they worked hard for that shit.

So, Vinnie, I want to fucking face you. I want to beat you. And I want you to fucking own up to being a scared little bitch that let Seth do your job for you and kept me out of the finals."

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2017, 01:00 PM

"Also, guess what, Lane? I bought myself a dream match, and I bought a match stip for it. Guess which bitch I'm using it on?

Don't have to guess. It's you."

Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2017, 01:03 PM

Wow, there is just so much goddamn fail at work here it's incredible.

First off Chasm, fuck off. You are nothing. Literally nothing. Go back to talking shit and not backing it up. Oh wait. You are.

As for you Panzer, the only thing keeping you out of the finals was YOU. YOU are the one who lost. YOU. YOU. YOU. I know that, despite being a demi-god, you have the maturity level of a grade schooler, so that might be hard for you to swallow. But it might go a long way towards you earning some credibility if you nutted up and stopped acting like a child and blaming your failures on others.

Hate Post Like Post
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2017, 01:07 PM

(08-21-2017, 01:03 PM)Maddy and Engy Said: Wow, there is just so much goddamn fail at work here it's incredible.

First off Chasm, fuck off. You are nothing. Literally nothing. Go back to talking shit and not backing it up. Oh wait. You are.

As for you Panzer, the only thing keeping you out of the finals was YOU. YOU are the one who lost. YOU. YOU. YOU. I know that, despite being a demi-god, you have the maturity level of a grade schooler, so that might be hard for you to swallow. But it might go a long way towards you earning some credibility if you nutted up and stopped acting like a child and blaming your failures on others.

I offered to back it up against Engy but it was you that said no to the match

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2017, 01:14 PM

(08-21-2017, 01:03 PM)Maddy and Engy Said: Wow, there is just so much goddamn fail at work here it's incredible.

"You should be down on your fucking knees and sucking my dick. Wanna know why? It's because unlike Engy's match with Trax, Seth and I fucking had a WAR. I weakened Seth for Engy. I'm the reason why Engy fucking won, because he was facing someone who barely had much time to recuperate.

I deserve a fucking assist on the board for giving Engy that win."

Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2017, 01:41 PM

(08-21-2017, 01:14 PM)Phantom Panzer Said:

"You should be down on your fucking knees and sucking my dick. Wanna know why? It's because unlike Engy's match with Trax, Seth and I fucking had a WAR. I weakened Seth for Engy. I'm the reason why Engy fucking won, because he was facing someone who barely had much time to recuperate.

I deserve a fucking assist on the board for giving Engy that win."

Show me something worth sucking, bitch.

Engy earned every bit of that. He went through TWO former Universal champions to get where he did. TWO. Who the fuck are you to try and take that away from him?

Having a "war" with someone just meant it took you too long to get the job done. And in your case, you didn't.

Stop scrambling for relevance, you look pathetic.

Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2017, 01:44 PM

(08-21-2017, 01:07 PM)Chasm Said:

You want one that bad? Buy one.

Hate Post Like Post
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2017, 01:52 PM

(08-21-2017, 01:44 PM)Maddy and Engy Said:
(08-21-2017, 01:07 PM)Chasm Said:

You want one that bad? Buy one.

I might just do that but first I am going to focus on getting myself an Uni title shot by beating James Raven in a few weeks

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-21-2017, 03:20 PM

(08-21-2017, 01:00 PM)Phantom Panzer Said: "Also, guess what, Lane? I bought myself a dream match, and I bought a match stip for it. Guess which bitch I'm using it on?

Don't have to guess. It's you."

panzer, you've know officially have gone off the deep end. and lane aint the bitch in all this, its you whos goin to be the bitch when or if this so call dream match does happen.
like me panzer, who aint goin to win shit against him
but hey if it does happen, ima the guess ref

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
(08-22-2017)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-21-2017, 04:21 PM

Wow. You know, I've heard of the solar eclipse causing people to "act out" before, but this is ridiculous.

Don't get me wrong, my friends. I despise the Loverboy just as much as, if not more than, the next guy. What are you trying to do Clownshoes? Redeem a hard earned loss with an embarrassing one? I've questioned your logic before, but this takes the cake.

And Chasm?

Hahahahahahahahaha! You are priceless. There's only one in the XWF that's going to be taking that UNIVERSAL Title from James Raven. And it's definitely, heh, NOT Chasm.

Ridiculous.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
JackCain (08-22-2017)
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2017, 05:14 PM

(08-21-2017, 04:21 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Wow. You know, I've heard of the solar eclipse causing people to "act out" before, but this is ridiculous.

Don't get me wrong, my friends. I despise the Loverboy just as much as, if not more than, the next guy. What are you trying to do Clownshoes? Redeem a hard earned loss with an embarrassing one? I've questioned your logic before, but this takes the cake.

And Chasm?

Hahahahahahahahaha! You are priceless. There's only one in the XWF that's going to be taking that UNIVERSAL Title from James Raven. And it's definitely, heh, NOT Chasm.

Ridiculous.

In order to get the title I will have to do something not many have and beat James not once but twice, so really I don't think you have much to worry about

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2017, 09:08 PM

(08-21-2017, 04:21 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Wow. You know, I've heard of the solar eclipse causing people to "act out" before, but this is ridiculous.

"What the fuck is logic, to something that doesn't give a fuck about the rules that are put up in the normie universe?

I was fucked with, intentionally, by having a Feder come and fuck with me, with the intent to make sure I didn't win the crown.

It fucking worked, and because I got fucked over, I want to fuck the man responsible for Feder being in the tournament. I want to bend his fruity ass over, and ride it like he's nothing more than a fucking sow in heat."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phantom Panzer's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (08-21-2017)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-21-2017, 09:16 PM

Well, whatever then. I think you're wasting your time, but you have a thick skull. He has a bad neck, go for that.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Phantom Panzer (08-21-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2017, 09:26 PM

(08-21-2017, 09:16 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Well, whatever then. I think you're wasting your time, but you have a thick skull. He has a bad neck, go for that.

"Thanks for the tip. Doc. You're not that bad an egg after all. So, I think I'll work on that part of his body, get his neck ready for The Gag. But then again, Lane is the owner and he'll more than negate my shit, and come up with some pussy answer as to why he won't fucking fight me. Also, I'm going to be adding a second stip to the match, as well.

The first one is the title of King v Punishment of Lane's choosing. Second stip, it's going to be Federweight rules. Pure trash talking. He wanted Feder in the tournament, so let's fucking do it."

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-21-2017, 09:36 PM

The Engineer won the tournament and therefore won the crown, Clownshoes. Whether you believe the gentleman earned it or he didn't, he still did it and you didn't. Feder didn't win it either so you may as well have come in last in the tournament.

Regardless of your so-called efforts.

Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-21-2017, 09:47 PM

Honestly, this discussion is a waste of time.

There are four Kings™

And so far only one of them are taking part in this discussion.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cadryn Tiberius's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (08-21-2017), Phantom Panzer (08-21-2017) [-]
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2017, 09:51 PM

(08-21-2017, 09:36 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: The Engineer won the tournament and therefore won the crown, Clownshoes. Whether you believe the gentleman earned it or he didn't, he still did it and you didn't. Feder didn't win it either so you may as well have come in last in the tournament.

Regardless of your so-called efforts.

"Unless you get that crown, you didn't win shit. Lane needs to be stopped for all the bitching out he does. Seriously, his tag match where he lost to Theo for the company at High Stakes, where he acted like a fucking spoiled brat. 'NO! IT'S MY COMPANY! I SAY THAT THE STIP DOES NOT COUNT!'

The dude's constantly being a bitch.

And it's time to put this bitch in her place.

Under a fucking table.

Sucking on my fucking balls.

Lane runs away from shit like this, where there's actually some shit on the lane. He thought he'd beat Theo, but he didn't and instead of honoring that stip, he bitched out.

Doc, you know Lane better than me. You know how much of a fucking pussy he can be when he puts his mind to it. I mean for fucks sake, I'm putting myself on the line. He could have my ass drawn and quartered while being raped by a horse. Dude could come up with any fucking thing he wants if he won. Yet that crown is so fucking precious to him.

Someone has to take it from him and make him realize that even though he owns the company, it doesn't give him the right to not fucking honor the fucking stipulations and rewards given. Engy won, he should be called King of the XWF. But no, Lane took that away because of his vanity. I want to fucking destroy his world, and make him realize that this clown may look funny, but I WILL fuck people up."

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2017, 09:54 PM

(08-21-2017, 09:43 PM)Shelby Cobra Said: "I hate clowns, they annoy me."

Panzer turns into Yakko from Animaniacs! and calls out

"HELLOOOOOOOO NURSE!!!"

He then reverts back to himself.

"It's too bad that you're such a clowncist. Because there's a funny bone I'd like to show ya."

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2017, 09:55 PM

(08-21-2017, 09:47 PM)The Jester™ - Cadryn Tiberius Said: Honestly, this discussion is a waste of time.

There are four Kings™

"Couldn't say it better myself. Technically, I could, but I don't feel like it."

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-21-2017, 11:52 PM

(08-21-2017, 09:55 PM)Phantom Panzer Said:
(08-21-2017, 09:47 PM)The Jester™ - Cadryn Tiberius Said: Honestly, this discussion is a waste of time.

There are four Kings™

"Couldn't say it better myself. Technically, I could, but I don't feel like it."

Bluh? Bluh? Bluh? Bluh? Bluh?

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2017, 12:42 AM

(08-21-2017, 11:44 PM)Shelby Cobra Said:
(08-21-2017, 09:54 PM)Phantom Panzer Said:
(08-21-2017, 09:43 PM)Shelby Cobra Said: "I hate clowns, they annoy me."

Panzer turns into Yakko from Animaniacs! and calls out

"HELLOOOOOOOO NURSE!!!"

He then reverts back to himself.

"It's too bad that you're such a clowncist. Because there's a funny bone I'd like to show ya."

"I hope you get ass fucked by a T-Rex"

"Baby, I've been ass fucked by things that are bigger than them piddly bitches. Hoping I get fucked by a T Rex is like telling a fish to breathe while it's in water. You want to see? Cause if you be my Jasmine, I'll be your Aladdin. I can show you the woooorld, shining, shimmering splendid! Tell me, Princess, now when did you last let your heart decide?

And Doc, when did you decide to be a Dracula impersonator? Or are you impersonating Count Chocula?

Either way, since I came to be, I might have fucked with you a lot, Doc, but your team has been gaining respect from me, whether you care or not. But you guys have. Anyway, let's go back to the original shit, shall we?

LANE! GET YOUR FUCKING ASS BACK HERE AND TELL ME THAT I CAN'T HAVE MY MATCH WITH YOU AND WON'T RESPECT THE FUCKING RULES OF THE THINGS I BOUGHT! I know you're going to fucking bitch out! I CAN FEEL IT STRAIGHT IN MY RED BALL OF A NOSE!

DO IT MOTHERFUCKER! I FUCKING DARE YOU!"

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2017, 01:33 AM

(08-22-2017, 01:06 AM)Shelby Cobra Said: "That's dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life."

"Just as dumb as someone butting her big tits into something where she doesn't have a dog in the fight? Yeah. That is pretty fucking dumb. But I'm willing to forgive you, so long as you don't mind clowning around during sex. I pull out some weird shit when I'm fuckin'. Never know when you'll have a living balloon animal fuck you in the mouth.

FYI: I can make inanimate objects come alive. Don't know how much you've seen of me.

Seriously, all you have to do is say PP three times into your reflection in any kind of reflective surface, and I'll come to you.

Clown sex is still on the table though."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2017, 05:15 AM

Your money has been refunded.

The answer is still no.

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2017, 09:19 AM

(08-22-2017, 05:15 AM)King Vincent Said: Your money has been refunded.

The answer is still no.

"This is your "king" everyone. A bitch that runs and hides from fights because he knows that he is not going to fucking to win.

Vinnie, you're nothing more than a fucking hack. You used to be cool. You used to be a fuckin' fighter.

So what the fuck happened to you? Did becoming the owner also mean that you became a fucking eunuch? Have you become the XWF's Varys?

Nah, you're not that smart, nor that savvy. You're just a fuckin' coward that won't even fight me.

Fucking pathetic."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Phantom Panzer's post!
Ben Gazzi (08-22-2017)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2017, 09:44 AM

Oh, you like Game of Thrones?

A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of a sheep.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
The Sugay Sisters (08-22-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2017, 10:46 AM

(08-22-2017, 09:44 AM)King Vincent Said: Oh, you like Game of Thrones?

"But are you truly a lion? You are acting like a sheep. Are you just a sheep in a mock lion costume, trying to give orders to others, all to deflect the fact that you are nothing more than a coward and you are afraid of being eaten by a true lion?

Stop being a bitch, Lane. And stop acting like you're an actual lion, when you have yet to prove it. Your loss to Theo proved that you are not one. When was your last actual win? Must be a long time, has it not? And when there are high stakes, you still seem to crumble.

But hey, you do you. You do you by acting like you're the boss man and that you're higher than the rest of us. When in actuality, you're not."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2017, 11:14 AM

Every loss I have ever taken was from someone who would embarrass you in the ring.

I'm not being a bitch by refusing to face you, Panzer, I'm saving your fucking career.

You think I need to prove anything to you? Check the Top 50 list. My name is infinity spots higher than yours.

Hate Post Like Post
Ben Gazzi Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

08-22-2017, 11:23 AM

(08-22-2017, 10:46 AM)Phantom Panzer Said:
(08-22-2017, 09:44 AM)King Vincent Said: Oh, you like Game of Thrones?

"But are you truly a lion? You are acting like a sheep. Are you just a sheep in a mock lion costume, trying to give orders to others, all to deflect the fact that you are nothing more than a coward and you are afraid of being eaten by a true lion?

Stop being a bitch, Lane. And stop acting like you're an actual lion, when you have yet to prove it. Your loss to Theo proved that you are not one. When was your last actual win? Must be a long time, has it not? And when there are high stakes, you still seem to crumble.

But hey, you do you. You do you by acting like you're the boss man and that you're higher than the rest of us. When in actuality, you're not."

And people wonder why my brothers and I want to rid the world of the wretched filth that is the Western World.

Exhibit A.

[Image: ISIS_TRAIL_OF_TERROR_16x9_992.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben Gazzi's post:
Phantom Panzer (08-22-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2017, 11:24 AM

(08-22-2017, 11:14 AM)King Vincent Said: Every loss I have ever taken was from someone who would embarrass you in the ring.

I'm not being a bitch by refusing to face you, Panzer, I'm saving your fucking career.

You think I need to prove anything to you? Check the Top 50 list. My name is infinity spots higher than yours.

"You think I fucking care about my career? I do this shit for fun! Even if I lose, I learn and I do better the next time. No, this is about proving that I'm fucking better than you. I want to face you MY way. That way if I lose, then sure, my career is fucked for calling you out and losing. But y'know what? I was close to beating a Feder. Or a Lane, or whatever, that whole thing that Seth was doing fucking confused the shit out of me. In either case, you brought the man into the fucking tournament, instead of yourself. If you had wanted that fucking crown so bad, then you should've fought me, instead of a replacement.

I want to face you, I want to show everyone that you're not as good as the top 50 list says.

If I have to buy those fucking things again, I will, but I want you, in a ring, crown and title v any punishment, even if it's firing me. And trash talk only.

There you go. If I lose, the punishment could be firing me. You win, you get to be rid of a pain in your ass. Because I'm going to keep coming after you, Lane. I will buy those fucking perks, fifty times over if I have to with each time you refund me the money.

I will face you, Lane. Best to just get it over with sooner, rather than later."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2017, 11:27 AM

I could fire you anyway. There's literally nothing for me to gain from potentially crippling myself in a wrestling match with you.

I RETIRED for a reason, Panzer. I don't get in the ring anymore unless I have to... and there has never been a less important opponent than you.

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2017, 11:35 AM

"Oh, so, if you retired, then you don't deserve the crown and title of King of the XWF, now do ya? That title and the crown, goes to people who are actually wrestling still.

You don't deserve to be called anything other than "Boss man" or "Bitch nugget" because you weren't in the ring. You didn't go through the tournament, at all.

And why would I cripple you? You sign my checks for the XWF money I get. No. I just want to make you tap out. I want you to feel my shin against your throat and hearing your hand slap the mat time and time again. I want to feel my body crash down onto yours from 10 feet in the air. I want to hurt you. Not cripple you."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2017, 11:39 AM

Kid, I could injure myself with a hard sneeze. It's not YOU, it's medically problematic.

I'm the King here, Panzer. I make the rules. Not you.

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2017, 11:49 AM

"Yet you decided to face Theo a while back. So. I have to ask. Why the fuck you always lyin'? Why you always lyin'? Mmmohmygod, stop fuckin' lyin'!

Also, you're not a King. You're a peasant that is living out his dream of being a King, when in actuality, you're still a peasant, and you're still not a King."

Hate Post Like Post