Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 05:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VINNIE FUCKIN' LANE!
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-23-2017, 12:27 AM

I've sat idly by and watched this long enough.

Mister Clownshoes....

If you have frustrations to take out.

Something on your mind maybe?

Just something you need to get out of your system.....

Sigh.....

The doctor's doors are always open, you know.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
JackCain (08-23-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-23-2017, 01:07 AM

(08-23-2017, 12:27 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: I've sat idly by and watched this long enough.

Mister Clownshoes....

If you have frustrations to take out.

Something on your mind maybe?

Just something you need to get out of your system.....

Sigh.....

The doctor's doors are always open, you know.

"Well, thanks Doc. But my frustrations are going to be let out on Scully, and once I beat him, they'll be taken out on Vinnie. Thanks for the offer, though."

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-23-2017, 01:13 AM

Okay well if you need someone to talk to I'm always here.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-23-2017, 03:56 AM

(08-23-2017, 01:13 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Okay well if you need someone to talk to I'm always here.

"Thanks Doc. Glad to know someone is thinking about me."

Hate Post Like Post
Jean Baptiste Le'Croix Offline

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-23-2017, 08:55 AM

lets say that it does happen, lets say that it is Phantom panzer vs Vincent lane. do you have any idea what he'll do to you knowing full well that the power he has, and the leverage that he has? no the fuck you don't you bozo the clown wanna be rapist. I mean ive only been here for 3 1/2 years even I realize that weather if he has medical problems that he has suffered of the years of doing this line of work or no medical problems, bro, he'll either use the three inch punch to kick your ass or force you to go on all fours and watch you get ass raped and fingered by one or two guys. weather you like it or not shut the fuck up, take the losses that you suffered as of yet, if at all possible grow a pair of balls and rip off the vagina you currently wear, and go back being a man not a boy. just the fact that you think that your still the shit and relevant, just to think that to stay relevant and still be the shit you have to not once but twice reinvent your self as bozo the clown wanna be and what ever other characture, I hate to burst your bubble panzer but you are sorely wrong. back then you can say that you are the shit and relevant, I mean you were ghost tank that we aaaallllll knew, loved and feared. but now all you are is some clown that is unwanted and to stupid to realize that your old as hell, you are not what you use to be, your trying to hard to stay relevant and to the shit, and last but not least, the way your going right now you blaming all of us and the boss for your losses that you have/ suffered, to me that means that your career here in the xwf is coming to a close real real fast. just do us all a favor a just quite and let the new talent do its thing while you still have your dignity. I must admit that when I had decided to join this place when there was a time where I jean baptiste lecroix has been around the block or two, the one man THE ONE PERSON that I wanted to fight in a match was my hero, YOU!. but knowing now in my short time here in the xwf that the person I see here is the bitching moaning and groaning crying bitch.....not the loved feared, well respected hero that I thought I knew and thought it would be still. STOP ALL THAT SHIT AND GROW THE FUCK UP..........................oh and doc, don't encourage the guy, he don't need it.

PROVE..ME..WRONG!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jean Baptiste Le'Croix's post:
Phantom Panzer (08-23-2017), Vincent Lane (08-23-2017)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-23-2017, 02:22 PM

"Vinnie, choose whatever fuckin' show you want, regardless of whether it's Warfare, Savage, At the Circus.. The outcome is the same and that's Pansy having his clown shoes shoved up his ass!"
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

08-23-2017, 02:37 PM

if it fits...........

PROVE..ME..WRONG!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-23-2017, 03:26 PM

(08-23-2017, 02:22 PM)Scully Said: "Vinnie, choose whatever fuckin' show you want, regardless of whether it's Warfare, Savage, At the Circus.. The outcome is the same and that's Pansy having his clown shoes shoved up his ass!"

"He said YOU choose, you . So fuckin' pick!"

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-23-2017, 03:29 PM

Savage it is.

You think you can take him, Panzer, now's your chance to prove it.

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-23-2017, 03:34 PM

(08-23-2017, 03:29 PM)King Vincent Said: Savage it is.

You think you can take him, Panzer, now's your chance to prove it.

""Chu gotit mang."

Hate Post Like Post
Jive Turkey

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-23-2017, 04:01 PM

[Image: Np3WDvI.jpg]

gobblegobble
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-23-2017, 10:28 PM

Jive turkey.. is that a weird al song?

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-24-2017, 12:00 AM

(08-23-2017, 10:28 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Jive turkey.. is that a weird al song?

"It's the physical representation of what you are."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-24-2017, 11:30 AM

yet im a champ.. what are you? oh right... NOTHING!

come back at me when u actually win a belt. if not suck my dick and shut the fuck up

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
JackCain (08-24-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-24-2017, 11:36 AM

(08-24-2017, 11:30 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: yet im a champ.. what are you? oh right... NOTHING!

come back at me when u actually win a belt. if not suck my dick and shut the fuck up

"I did win a belt, Fucko. I won the Feder belt. Still a belt, before you try to say 'But that isn't a real belt!' with your fat fucking mouth."

Hate Post Like Post
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-24-2017, 12:05 PM

(08-24-2017, 11:36 AM)Phantom Panzer Said:
(08-24-2017, 11:30 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: yet im a champ.. what are you? oh right... NOTHING!

"I did win a belt, Fucko. I won the Feder belt. Still a belt, before you try to say 'But that isn't a real belt!' with your fat fucking mouth."

Whatever helps you sleep.

Removing the clown makeup might be a step in the right direction. Tends to dirty the pillow.

But you know all about that already, don't ya?
[-] The following 1 user Likes R A D I C A L's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-24-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates R A D I C A L's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-24-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-24-2017, 12:50 PM

(08-24-2017, 12:05 PM)R A D I C A L Said:
(08-24-2017, 11:36 AM)Phantom Panzer Said:

Whatever helps you sleep.

Removing the clown makeup might be a step in the right direction. Tends to dirty the pillow.

But you know all about that already, don't ya?

"I can't remove the 'makeup' because it's literally my face. Wanna watch me remove the makeup?"

Panzer proceeds to slam his face into a wall at high speeds, beginning to crack the wall, and begin to bleed, but after removing his face from the wall, the 'makeup' still hasn't moved a millimeter, and the wall is still clean.

"See?"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phantom Panzer's post:
Jean Baptiste Le'Croix (08-24-2017)

XWF FanBase:

08-24-2017, 02:06 PM

DUDE! what the fuck! don't kill your self

PROVE..ME..WRONG!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jean Baptiste Le'Croix's post:
Phantom Panzer (08-24-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-24-2017, 03:00 PM

(08-24-2017, 02:06 PM)Jean Baptiste LeCroix Said: DUDE! what the fuck! don't kill your self

"You mean like this?

Panzer snaps his fingers, and a vest appears around his body. It begins to make a beeping noise.

"ALLAHU AKBAR!"

The vest then explodes, sending giblets of Panzer flying across in a 60 foot radius.

Then the parts of Panzer begin to slowly move back to the source of where he once was, and what organs and limbs that survived the explosion, had begin to reform the clown, and what was gone, he filled out, until he's whole again.

"I can't die, my dude. I'm a cosmic entity. A God of Gods. Only something exactly like me can truly kill me."

Hate Post Like Post
KimAnderson Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-24-2017, 03:18 PM

What is with Peter always wanting guys to suck his dick?

Seems like someone is in the closet because I don't know to me it seems that continuously asking guys to suck your dick is a little gay. Peter it is ok to come out of the closet it is 2017 it doesn't matter if you are gay, you need to be proud of who you are.

[Image: dENqNHk.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Ben Gazzi Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

08-24-2017, 03:20 PM

(08-24-2017, 03:00 PM)Phantom Panzer Said:
(08-24-2017, 02:06 PM)Jean Baptiste LeCroix Said: DUDE! what the fuck! don't kill your self

"You mean like this?

Panzer snaps his fingers, and a vest appears around his body. It begins to make a beeping noise.

"ALLAHU AKBAR!"

The vest then explodes, sending giblets of Panzer flying across in a 60 foot radius.

Then the parts of Panzer begin to slowly move back to the source of where he once was, and what organs and limbs that survived the explosion, had begin to reform the clown, and what was gone, he filled out, until he's whole again.

"I can't die, my dude. I'm a cosmic entity. A God of Gods. Only something exactly like me can truly kill me."

You can die but you're a shit bomb maker just like you're a shit shit talker. Why don't you come over here and I'll show you exactly how a suicide vest works. I'll even let you go first.

[Image: ISIS_TRAIL_OF_TERROR_16x9_992.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-24-2017, 03:31 PM

(08-24-2017, 03:20 PM)Ben Gazzi Said:
(08-24-2017, 03:00 PM)Phantom Panzer Said:

"You mean like this?

"ALLAHU AKBAR!"

You can die but you're a shit bomb maker just like you're a shit shit talker. Why don't you come over here and I'll show you exactly how a suicide vest works. I'll even let you go first.

"Wanna see something better? Well, too bad. You'll have to eat my ass out while I fuck a Galapagos Giant Tortoise to bring them out of being severely endangered to keep them from being extinct. Love those animals."

Hate Post Like Post
Ben Gazzi Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

08-24-2017, 03:52 PM

Try a pause next time. I can hear you gasping for air from here while you tried to get through that never ending sentence.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

08-24-2017, 04:48 PM

Well then I'll find another way for you to kill your self....if there's a will there's a way

PROVE..ME..WRONG!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-24-2017, 04:49 PM

(08-24-2017, 03:52 PM)Ben Gazzi Said: Try a pause next time. I can hear you gasping for air from here while you tried to get through that never ending sentence.

"I've got three lungs and I can breathe in space I can talk longer than anyone without ever having to stop in order to breathe because you know what Ben Stiller I am getting tired of your stupidity and I will rape your nipples if you don't shut the fuck up bitch unless you want to try and go after someone who can fuck your shit up without ever taking a single breath and any breath I need to take I can perform much like Jack Black who invented inward singing I can keep on fuckin' rockin' your shit I'm like a fuckin' one man band, I'm like a fuckin' one man baaaand and I'm never gonna stop trash talkin', and you can't believe I'm never gonna stop trash talkin' and I'm never gonna stop trash talkin'!"

Hate Post Like Post
Ben Gazzi Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

08-24-2017, 05:28 PM

And you're never gonna get better at trash talkin.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-24-2017, 09:16 PM

(08-24-2017, 03:18 PM)KimAnderson Said:

What is with Peter always wanting guys to suck his dick?

Seems like someone is in the closet because I don't know to me it seems that continuously asking guys to suck your dick is a little gay. Peter it is ok to come out of the closet it is 2017 it doesn't matter if you are gay, you need to be proud of who you are.

I think u r jelly u cant ride on my super dick

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Peter Fn Gilmour's post!
Phantom Panzer (08-24-2017)