Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
King of the Ring - Segment 4
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-20-2017, 09:19 AM

The stadium goes dark as the x-tron begins to transform from it's colorful nature to a scene of a run down neighborhood in black and white, soon followed by a cacophony of sounds whispering from the unknown. Then the massive visual tron goes dark, suddenly flashing with quick pictures of dark beauties in masks; as they slowly remove the petals from their individual black roses.

The camera swivels to a man, sitting atop a burned-out police car with the the words Chicago PD on the driver's side door. Turning his head with very little motion, his eyes lock onto the camera; smiling as he wipes away a dreadlock from his pale face. "It's a wonder that we, as a species, have survived this long. It's a wonder that we, as a species, have lost our way so fruitfully yet danced morbidly away from extinction. It's a wonder that we, as a species, have grown so complacent and filled with false truths that we take the hand of the blind; and allow them to lead us through the fields of darkness, never questioning our destination."

Sliding his feet over so they dangle over the car, he sighs before continuing. "In an age of vanity, we forsake the normality of individuals, swallowing and accepting what is proposed to us, never questioning authority or morality; just drinking in the lies."

The man drifts causally off the car, while girls drop to their knees with heads lowered in praise and prayer to their God. "Why do we allow ourselves to be tainted by visions and dreams that cannot be afforded? Why have we allowed our lives be dictated by sinners and liars, hauntingly dressed in plastic flesh? Why do we, the apex species of this world, fall so short of the glory of evolution?"

The scene begins to fade out as he finally adds, "The broken finger of blame rests peacefully on your breasts, transforming into bloat flies feeding off your corpse-like minds."

This next contest is a fatal four way match, set for one fall!

The already racous London crowd goes crazy.

Introducing first, from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada......Jean Baptiste Le'Croix!

This is a monster of a man right here, standing over 7 feet!

The bigger they are, the harder they fall, Jim!

Le'Croix walks down the ramp slowly, taking in the boos. The London crowd was throwing paper from the loo and beer at him. He climbs the steps and gets into the ring, throwing his arms up.

He is absolutely huge!

You know how many times ladies have said that to me.......

Stop it

Introducing next......from places Unknown, RAAAANNNDOMMM

Rides a Silverback Gorilla named Jones Sampson down the ramp, obviously one he borrowed from the London zoo. The handler is with him, walking close behind. When the great ape reaches the apron, Random jumps off, rolling into the ring and popping up with his arms up.

A very strange individual here.

I find him intriguing.

You would.

And from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, their opponent, John Holliday!

Holliday walks out, and all of the ladies in the crowd cheer. He walks down the isle, grabbing hands of women, kissing hands, and waving to the crowd.

He is a handsome man, JR!

The ladies sure seem to think so! Let's not discount him being a damn tough man, too.

Meh

And finally, from Toronto, Ontario, Kimberly Anderson!!

A strange woman here. Dark, quiet....but dangerous.

I'd do her.

You'd do anyone.

Hey! Not anyone..........okay....anyone.

The arena lights go purple as Kimberly Anderson makes her way down the ramp and up the steps.

The match gets underway and Baptiste goes straight after Anderson! Random sits back, as does Holliday! Baptiste clotheslines Anderson to the mat immediately. She rolls to the outside, and it's Random's turn to get involved. But Baptiste lifts him up high in a pumphandle slam position! He spins him off and catches him in a reverse TKO!

Devastating!

What a manoeuvre that was from Le'Croix!

Random rolls to the outside and Anderson starts to beat him down.

Le'Croix turns to see Holliday staring right at him. Holliday kicks him in the gut, then grabs his arm and holds it up, he places his own leg on the back of Baptiste's neck and spins forward to execute a perfect Overdrive neckbreaker!

Anderson rolls into the ring and she scratches Holliday in the back and then kicks him in the knee. He falls to one leg and she kicks him in the other knee.

Then she continues to kick him but now in the chest! Holliday rolls to the outside!

Random is back in the ring and he grabs Anderson from behind by the neck. He plants her onto his own knee to hit a back breaker but then immediately turns that into a devastating modified swinging neckbreaker.

He goes for the cover!

ONE!!!

TWO!!

KICK OUT!!!

Random grabs Anderson and picks her up but she hits him with a thumb to the eye! Le'Croix emerges now and plants Anderson with a chop block! He runs off the ropes, dodging a clothesline from Random! Drop kick to Anderson!

Random tries to pounce but Le'Croix is quicker, he slides out of the way of an elbow drop, runs off the ropes again, then off the opposing one! He leaps up onto the middle rope, and spins in mid-air to hit a perfect springboard spinning forearm!

The cover!

ONE!!

TWO!!

KICK OUT!!

Holliday also breaks it up! He pounces on Le'Croix! And then lifts him up to execute a lovely snap suplex with high impact!

Great work from Holliday, but all of the competitors have put in some good offence thus far!

Random grabs Holliday from behind! He throws him to the outside and then leaps over the top rope!

WHACK!!!!

Hits the suicide dive and Holliday seems to be out!

Random rolls into the ring but is met by a forearm from Anderson!

But Le'Croix takes them both out with a double clothesline!

Le'Croix whips Anderson into one corner and Random into the other!

He runs at Anderson and knocks her down to the mat with a splash in the corner!

Random is in the corner as Le'Croix is chopping him in the corner. Anderson is just getting to her feet in the corner, and Holliday is still down on the outside.

Le'Croix chops random again and whips him into the other corner. Kim Anderson is on her feet and as the big man is running for the splash, she cuts him off with a drop kick. But it only stumbles the big man back as he falls into the ropes, and is arms become entangled. Kim attacks, punching at the now trapped big man. Grabbing his face she slaps him and turns around with a smile, putting her arms in the air. She doesn't see Random returning out of the corner, and he its her with a code breaker. She rolls out of the ring just as Holliday rolls in. He attacks random with a series of punches and kicks before hitting a back body drop. Running with a knee to the face of Le'Croix, he untangles. Holliday then lifts him into a German Suplex.

What a burst of strength from Holliday! What a suplex on that giant! But how much did it take out of Holliday, who has already taken a beating tonight.

But here comes Random!

Random comes off the top rope with a flying karate chop, but Holliday ducks and he chops the ref, who falls in a heap.

Oh no! The ref is down!

Holliday boots Random in the face but doesn't see Kim Anderson enter the ring and she jumps on his back. Holliday flips her over his back, but she lands on her feet. She turns and spins going for a kick but he ducks and she gets clotheslined by Le'Croix, who then gets lifted by Holliday again and dropped with a fallaway slam. When he stands back up Random hits a drop kick.........but then, the crowd buzzes.

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS

Chris Chaos, seemingly having come through the crowd, slides into the ring and spears Random!

It's Chris Chaos! And he damn near broke Random in half!

What the hell is he doing out here?!

Shades of Wildcard Weekend when he interfered in a match, for no good reason, and put Jervis Cottonbelly on the shelf! He went on to win the Uni title that night! Is this shades of later on?!

He has no business out here!

Chris is perched in the corner, like a beast stalking prey, a crazed look on his face.

As Kim Anderson gets up, he charges, breaking her damn near in half also!

Le'Croix steps forward, Chris kicks him in the gut, and lifts him up..........

EQUALIZER ON Le'Croix!

Chaos rolls out of the ring, and goes under it.

Luca, I don't think he is done here!

Someone stop him, stop this! We had a good match going!

He grabs a chair from under the ring and folds it aggressively. Sliding back into the ring, Holliday is getting to his feet. Still with a crazed look in his eye, Chris is heard saying "get up! get up!" He is ready to blast Holliday when just then the crowd cheers. Robbie Bourbon comes running down the ramp.

Oh yeah! Business is about to pick up here! These two have a match later, but they may want to tear the place down right now! I don't know if they can wait, Luca!

Thank god for Robbie Bourbon!

Chris sees Bourbon charging down the ramp and slides out of the ring, dropping the chair. He retreates over the barricade through the crowd as the crowd boos. Bourbon shakes his head, but then steps over the barricade and gives chase. The crowd cheers!

Bourbon is chasing Chaos outta here! And the ref is coming to!

Random is on one knee, as is Holliday. Random stumbles towards Holliday.

HOLLIDAY SEASON!

The ref is coming too as Holliday hoos the leg.

3!

Holliday did it!

Yeah, but Chris Chaos and Robbie Bourbon ruined what was a perfectly good match! That Chris Chaos needs his ego put in check if you ask me!

Well we shall see, later tonight, those two will go one on one in an hour-long Iron man match to crown a new number one contender to the Universal Championship! But let's take nothing away from John Holliday, it's a brilliant victory for him.

Here is your winner: John Holliday

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Archie Lawson's post:
(08-20-2017), (08-20-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (08-20-2017), JackCain (08-20-2017), JimCaedus (08-20-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-20-2017), Phantom Panzer (08-20-2017), The Sugay Sisters (08-20-2017), Theo Pryce (08-20-2017)
John Holliday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-20-2017, 04:14 PM

"As I said before. I was going to win. Now which title should I pick? You'll have to wait on that one. As for you Chris Chaos, if you think for one God damn moment that I'd let you get away with what you did in my match, then you're a fucking dumbass, Don't think you won't be punished. You tried to strike me with a steel chair. Big fucking mistake Chris. Thank you Robbie for chasing off that piece of shit."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Holliday's post:
JimCaedus (08-20-2017)
KimAnderson Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-20-2017, 04:20 PM

Congrats on the win Holliday, just hope you know if it wasn't for my visitor or getting speared by Chris Chaos I totally would have won this match, but it is ok as I will face you again in the future and this time nothing will stop me from beating you

[Image: dENqNHk.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes KimAnderson's post:
(08-20-2017)
John Holliday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-20-2017, 05:05 PM

"No, you wouldn't have won, but it's nice that you like to dream. We'll go at it one day and when that does happen, I don't want any excuse why you couldn't make it or didn't win. Grow some lady balls and just admit it was tougher than you thought it'd be."
Hate Post Like Post
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-20-2017, 06:38 PM

Ladies...

Papa likes quiet.
[-] The following 1 user Likes R A D I C A L's post:
The Sugay Sisters (08-20-2017)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-20-2017, 06:45 PM

Don't mind Mister Reno, my friends. His ass is still sore from JC pummeling it a couple months ago for the UNIVERSAL Title.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
JackCain (08-21-2017)
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-20-2017, 07:01 PM

Like Chaos did yours, wait... who took his title again...
John Holliday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-20-2017, 07:07 PM

"My issue isn't with Reno. I could less about him . It's Chris Chaos who signed his death warrant. Reno can say what he wants. I don't care. Chris Chaos is a dead man walking. He should never got involved in my match. I'm sure you can respect what I'm saying Doc. You wouldn't want some has been like Chaos ruining in your match. I'm sure he wouldn't because he doesn't have the balls to do it. His woman has more balls than he does and I bet my bottom dollar he wears the panties in that relationship."
Hate Post Like Post
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-20-2017, 07:24 PM

Unless Reno put Chaos up to it...
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-20-2017, 09:04 PM

(08-20-2017, 07:01 PM)R A D I C A L Said:
Like Chaos did yours, wait... who took his title again...

While you were off with that injury I beat Chaos six or eight times in all sorts of matches. You're trophy is garbage, throw it out.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Guppy Parsh (08-20-2017), JackCain (08-21-2017), JimCaedus (08-28-2017)
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-20-2017, 11:01 PM

Actually, the Universal Championship is well respected. But keep trying, you'll find a straw to grasp Doc.
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-20-2017, 11:13 PM

I meant beating Chaos for it, dummy.

Hate Post Like Post
Jean Baptiste Le'Croix Offline

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-21-2017, 10:50 AM

cant believe im saying this, but you deserve it

PROVE..ME..WRONG!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
John Holliday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2017, 01:13 PM

(08-21-2017, 10:50 AM)Jean Baptiste LeCroix Said: cant believe im saying this, but you deserve it

[Image: mYQIO7J.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2017, 01:17 PM

(08-21-2017, 01:13 PM)John Holliday Said:
(08-21-2017, 10:50 AM)Jean Baptiste LeCroix Said: cant believe im saying this, but you deserve it

Just don't let your title shot go to waste like I did, and kick either Gilmour or Sinclair's ass

[Image: pupKDGC.jpg]
might as well throw another pin in here as well
Deserves To Be In The Hall Of Legends

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-21-2017, 03:22 PM

(08-21-2017, 01:13 PM)John Holliday Said:

well..........I wouldn't say that

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates drezdin5788's post!
Chris Chaos (08-21-2017)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-21-2017, 04:23 PM

Holliday. Shut the fuck up. You are just lucky I decided not to hit you with that chair. You won the match anyway so I don't see what you were complaining about. But since I am out of the world title picture and "let's screw Chris Chaos" seems to be a trend around here these days among management, just ask Bonnie and Archie, I am going to continue to do what I do best..... cause chaos anywhere I see fit anytime I see fit against whoever I see fit. If you have an issue with it I would love to show you exactly why I'm still one of the top guys here. Just call me out bro.
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-21-2017, 04:33 PM

(08-21-2017, 04:23 PM)Chris Chaos Said: Holliday. Shut the fuck up. You are just lucky I decided not to hit you with that chair. You won the match anyway so I don't see what you were complaining about. But since I am out of the world title picture and "let's screw Chris Chaos" seems to be a trend around here these days among management, just ask Bonnie and Archie, I am going to continue to do what I do best..... cause chaos anywhere I see fit anytime I see fit against whoever I see fit. If you have an issue with it I would love to show you exactly why I'm still one of the top guys here. Just call me out bro.

Top 20?

Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-21-2017, 04:35 PM

10 at least........maybe 5
Hate Post Like Post
Guppy Parsh Offline
Person Against The Rape Of Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

08-21-2017, 05:27 PM

[Image: 33qW8jG.jpg]

[Image: H1oMImx.jpg]

16-4
XWF Top 50 of All-Time (#22 on 2015 and 2017 editions, #26 on 2021 edition)
1x RTX/Ruler of the Road to Extreme Xtreme WORLD Champion
2x Trio Tag Champion (1x as Tri Bute /w Ms. Diaz, Ms. Snow Pharaoh, and Mr. Supernova) (1x /w Benito Angelo and Jervis Cottonbelly)
1x Ark of The Covenant Champion
Winner of Gaybe Lincoln's XWF Tag Team Tournament /w Scully
Leader of the PAT-RO-oL's Anti-Rapist Division

Shoutout to Graves for the banner

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Guppy Parsh's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (08-21-2017), JimCaedus (08-28-2017)
The Sugay Sisters Offline
Double Trouble!

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-21-2017, 06:43 PM

[Image: tenor.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Sugay Sisters's post:
JimCaedus (08-28-2017)