Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-18-2024, 06:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
King of the Ring - Segment 2
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-20-2017, 06:26 AM

Backstage, we see a furious Archie Lawson pacing in his office. He looks up at his two security guards.

What in God’s name was that?! You two buffoons need to find out who the fuck that was by the end of the night, do you understand me?!

The two men simply stood there.

I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!? GET THE FUCK OUT!

Strap yourselves in for this one folks – our next contest is gonna be a fight, pure and simple.

I’m looking forward to this JR, two guys who just hate one another – well, one guy, and another who’s a genetic freak, grown in a damned lab and raised by lizards – I’m not sure what you call this? David and Godzilla?

I think it’ll be Jack the Ripper’s night Luca, and it ain’t gonna be pretty. These two hate one another, and on the Savage before King of the Ring, signs a pact not to fight one another or make contact a any point before tonight, so they should be ready to tear each other apart. Let’s get to ringside.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is a no disqualification, last man standing match!

Introducing first, from Queens, New York, weighing 328 pounds, JACK CAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN.

Cain steps up on the stage past the X-Tron, dressed all in black with a long leather trenchcoat on. He makes his way to the ring with a scowl on his face, climbing over the top rope and hurling his coat to ringside. He stands by the ropes on the opposite side of the ring from the entranceway as he waits for his opponent.

Looks in a bad mood doesn’t he JR?

He has moods other than bad?

And his opponent..

From Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing 286 pounds, The Clone of Brooooooock Leeeeesssssnnnnnnnnnaaaarrrrrrrr!!!!

The clone steps through the backstage entranceway, doing Brock Lesnar’s trademark bouncing on the spot. He shakes his arms as he locks eyes with Cain in the ring, and starts to make his way to the ring, a cocky smirk on his face. He makes his way to the ring, with Cain nodding his head and motioning for him to “get on with it”. Undeterred, he leaps to the apron, still smiling, and steps through the ropes…

But as he does so, Cain runs over and plants a knee firmly in Lesnar’s gut, doubling him over. He falls into the ring and Cain goes to work, booting him in his ribcage, chest and head.

Brutal from Cain! He wasted no time – he knows he has the height and weight advantage here, but Lesnar is stronger and quicker, and he has to use every edge he’s got

I told you this would be a fight Ross, Lesnar humiliated Cain, and now he’s gonna make him pay.

Lesnar shrugs off the blows and get back up to his knees, aiming an elbow into Cain’s midsection, which staggers the taller man, but only slightly. He backs up and Lesnar is on his feet, grabbing Cain and driving him back to the corner. Cain is hammering down on his back all the time, and Lesnar is throwing forearms into his opponent’s chest. The clone straightens, and starts battering Cain’s face with his fists, only for the taller man to take it in his stride, and start returning the favour. He scores with two uppercuts that push Lesnar back into the centre of the ring; he then boots him in the gut, before grabbing the back of his head and smashing his knee into Lesnar’s nose.

That’s just nasty JR.

I don’t think this is gonna end well for either of these two competitors Luca.

Lesnar is staggered back into the corner. Cain charges and shoulderblocks into the clone’s sternum, knocking the wind out of him. Cain continues to rain down blows on Lesnar’s face, including one savage punch that starts to see a big welt appear under the clone’s right eye. Cain takes aim with the tip of his elbow, and jabs it right into the affected part of Lesnar’s face, with the clone grabbing onto the side of his head in pain. Jack takes hold of Lesnar by the back of his neck and shorts, then hurls him through the ropes to the outside.

I have a horrible feeling this is going to degenerate into a brawl Luca..

What do you mean going to?? Why do you think Cain is putting him outside? He’s gonna brutalise him!

Sure enough, Cain follows to the outside, and tells Tig to move from her chair. He grabs it, and measures his opponent as Lesnar gets back to his feet. Cain smashes the chair into Lesnar’s side, then again, on his shoulders, back, and back of his head. He then keeps going, battering the clone with the chair, before finishing it off with a chair shot on Lesnar’s head that echoes around the arena and sees the clone slump to the floor. Jack drops the chair and orders Mika Hunt to count.

That was terrifying Ross, he’s battered Lesnar senseless!

The REAL Brock Lesnar wouldn’t be down for the count so quickly, let’s see what the CLONE can do..

Mika begins the count.

Lesnar stirs, and gets up to his side, as Mika stops the count. Cain wastes no time and is back on his opponent, picking him up and bashing his head into the apron, then going back to work on the eye, rubbing his knuckles into the socket as Lesnar swats him away. The clone starts to walk around the ring. Cain follows, spinning him around, only to catch a brutal right hand in the face. Lesnar senses he can exploit the blow, and grabs Cain by the wrist, trying to Irish whip him into the post, only for the taller man to block to move and try and reverse it. Lesnar holds on, and uses Cain’s momentum to spin him around, clasping him around his waist, and hurling him over his head with a brutal German suplex on the concrete floor.

Uh-oh Ross, I think The Beast just woke up.

Devastating German suplex from Lesnar on the outside, the tide may now turn!

Cain is in pain from the impact, and Lesnar get to his feet, his eye rapidly beginning to swell up. He picks up Cain, then breaks into a smile, as he immediately slams his head into the floor with a snap DDT. He rolls Cain over, and laughs as he sees him holding his face. Brock gets to his feet, hauls Cain up and starts to pummel him with forearms to the sides of his head and neck. He locks his arms around Cain’s chest and then propels him over his head with a vicious belly-to-belly suplex that sees Cain crash into the barricade near to the timekeeper’s table. Brock waits for Cian to slowly rise – very slowly – and ploughs into him with a thunderous spear that sends him through the barricade, sending seats, officals and a couple of fans flying!

MAH GAWD! WHAT A SPEAR! HE CUT CAIN IN HALF.

That looked damned sick Ross, can you imagine what the impact of that felt like?

Like being hit be an 18 wheeler Luca – Lesnar wants Mika Hunt to count.

Lesnar though, is frustrated, as Cain emerges from the wreckage, and bloodlust on his face. Lesnar charges, but Cain responds with the ring bell, catching The Beast across the shoulder and neck with the instrument, knocking him off balance. Cain hammers him with a powerful lariat that sends Lesnar against part of the barricade still standing, then follows it up with a big boot that pinwheels Brock into the crowd.

This looks like it’s gonna get ugly – I know we haven’t been going long Luca, but they must already have been spent.

Cain looks pissed off as he follows Lesnar into the crowd. Lesnar spins again, but doesn’t get the chance to repeat his cheap shot as Cain moves out of the way. He looks down and sees a piece of electrical cord taped to the floor as part of the TV production, and rips it up from the ground. Wrapping it around Lesnar’s throat, he chokes The Beast as he walks him to the concourse and concession stands. Cain props Lesnar up against the bar and beats him across the chest with his forearm, clubbing blow after clubbing blow. He leans back, then clotheslines Lesnar over the bar an into the concession area. He then picks him up, and drags his head across the surface of the bar, bashing his face against the soft drink and beer taps. Not finished, he spies a fridge with a Perspex door nearby, and hauls Lesnar up, before whacking his head into the door. He opens the refrigerator, takes out a bottle of water, takes a long swig, and then blasts the bottle into Lesnar’s face.

Cain is deconstructing The Beast, Ross.

I think you’re seeing the difference between a clone and the real thing here Luca.

Lesnar though is undeterred, and gets in a couple of blows to Cain’s chest, which the taller man just shrugs off. Lesnar staggers through a door and back out on the main concourse, XWF security keeping fans back as they watch the fight. Lesnar spots a fire extinguisher and falls on top of it. Cain goes to grab him, but Brock strikes him in the face with the heavy end, knocking Cain backwards and onto his back. Lesnar, rejuvenated, stand up and hurls the extinguisher at Cain, hitting him in the chest and watching as it clangs off the floor. Cain starts to cough heavily, as Lesnar now puts the boots in himself. He spots a T-shirt sales booth nearby, and hauls Cain up off the floor, and drives him through the booth with an almighty German suplex!

Good God Almighty Luca! What impact, that’s got to have knocked Cain out!

Brock motions for Mika to count

But Cain makes it up to his knees just in time.

Cain took that blow hard Luca, for all the punishment he’s dished out, he’s still carrying a lot of injuries from a lotta years, and they’re gonna catch up with you when you’re fighting a monster like this.

Cain catches sight of a Neville Sinclair T-shirt that’s been dislodged from its shelf and spits on it, noticing then he has a large cut above his forehead which is piping blood across his face and onto the floor below. He then spots a “Genuine Neville Sinclair Scotch Glass” on the floor. As Brock advances, he opens the packaging and hurls the glass at Lesnar. It doesn’t hurt him, but distracts him long enough to divert his impaired vision. That gives Cain the opening he needs to grab The Beast in a waistlock and push him back into the wall, driving punches into his gut all the way. Lesnar meanwhile is hammering onto Cain’s back with his elbows, then pushes him to the floor. Lesnar dives to plant an elbow into Cain’s head, but the grounded man moves, rolling to the side and grabbing the fire extinguisher. Pissed off, Cain waits for Lesnar to get up, and then belts it across his jaw.

JESUS CHRIST ROSS, I THINK HE’S BROKEN HIS JAW!

That is sickening Luca – sickening. I have never seen anything like that before. These two are not holding back.

Mika Hunt begins to count

But Lesnar manages to roll over and prop himself up!

What fortitude Luca, maybe the clone IS tough enough to go the distance?

He’s got to have been genetically engineered Ross, no normal man could take this kind of punishment!

Jack kicked Brock in the side of the head to keep him down so he could look under the ring. As he was digging around for something, Brock was slowly getting up to his feet, Cain found something and pulled it out from under the ring. It was lead pipe! Brock didn't give him time to use it, for he was able to land a few punches on Jack's face, making him drop the weapon. Brock kneed Jack in the gut hard, then sent another one and another one, before finishing the combo off with a gutwrench suplex. Brock picked up the pipe and looked at it, he gave a look like "what the fuck is this?" he tossed it aside and looked under the ring for his own weapon, he soon found it and brought it out, it was a sledgehammer! Cain was back to his feet but he too had something in his hand. With a sick look in his eyes, Brock ran at Cain and swung the hammer right at Cain's head.

"By GAWD! He's going to take his head off with that!"

Luca was too busy snorting a line of coke to make a comment.

Brock missed! Cain dodged it in time and in swift movements, he punch Brock, giving him bodyshots and decking him in the face a few times, before ending the attack with a hard uppercut to the jaw of the clone of Brock Lesnar.

"Duuuuuuude, Jack has a knuckle duster!"

"You're right partner. Brock is going to feel that tomorrow, he's laid out and the ref is counting."

One

Two

Three

Four-Brock was starting to get up, Cain was getting stuff out from under the ring and tossing all sorts of weapons into ring, from mops, to steel trashcans and many move goodies.

Five

Six-Brock was up to one knee and before the ref counted seven, he standing

"Look at all that shit in the ring JR, I foresee blood spilling very soon"

"This is beyond anything I've seen, they are going to kill one another"

"I'm cool with that."

Brock was in the ring and was almost struck with a steel chair by Cain, but he rolled out of the way in time, he countered with a few kicks to the side of Jack's leg, which dropped him down to one knee, Brock was quick to grab him and hit a wicked Northern Lights Suplex into a steel trashcan, but Brock wasn't done, he looked around and saw pair of scissors. He picked them up and walked over to Cain, who was using the ropes to get back upright. Brock grabbed a lock full of Cain's hair and pulled his head back, before slowly drag the blade across his forehead, blood started to flow, causing Cain to wear a crimson mask.

"Stop the damn match! This is getting out of hand!"

"Fuck that! This is getting good! YEEEEEEEEEEEES!"

Once Brock felt like he was finished, he picked Cain up onto his shoulders and singled for the end, but he saw something, a glass table, a smirked ran across Brock's face. He tossed Cain down to the mat, Cain wasn't moving, so the ref started the count.

One

Two

As the ref did the counting, Brock was setting up the glass table, but he just didn't want that, oh no. He grabbed a black silk bag and poured out tiny pieces of metal all over the table, it was thumbtacks.

Five

Six

Brock had set the table on fire with some lighter fluid and a match. He had a shit eating grin on his face as he turned to Cain, who was starting to get up, Brock took hold of him and lifted up onto his shoulders and walked over to the table.

"I think he's going to F-5 him through that Hellish table!"

"I can't wait! Yes do it! DO IT! FIRE FIRE FIRE!"

Brock went for the F-5!

Jack countered with a DDT! Brock's skull bounced off of a steel chair, busting him open when he hit the chair. With the helps of the ropes, Jack got to his feet. Brock was down and maybe out, the ref started the count, but Cain took hold of Brock and struggled to get him to his feet, but he did it. The Clone of Brock Lesnar seemed really out of it, the blood from his head had covered his face as well. Both men's masks of blood shinned in the lights of the arena. Jack dragged Lesnar over to the corner post and using all the power he had lifted Brock up onto the top rope.

"Could it be? Are you thinking what I'm thinking partner?"

"That I wish I had a meme for this? Fuck yeah!"

Cain was setting Brock up for a Superplex! Cain let out a primal roar as he lifted Brock off the top rope, both men went flying through the air, the fall seemed like it was going in slow motion.

GLASS SHATTERED! Both men went through the glass table, both men got burnt and stuck with thumbtacks deep in their skin.

"BY GAWD, THIS IS INSANE! HOW ARE BOTH THESE MEN ALIVE!"

"Meme, I need a meme for this! This is batshit crazy and I fucking love it!"

With both men down, the ref had to start the count.

Both men are now a mess. Cain is bleeding profusely from the wound on his head, and has another cut on his shoulder, all the while limping after Lesnar as he walks over to the main doors at Wembley Stadium. Lesnar himself can barely see out of his right eye as it has swelled up and is black and blue. The left side of his face and cheek is swollen after the blow from the fire extinguisher, and red welts are around his neck where he’s been choked. The camera follows both men over to the doors where Cain tries to lift Lesnar off his feet.

Cain’s strong Luca, but I’m not sure he’s strong enough for this!

Jack manages to lift Brock up onto his shoulder, positioning him for a running powerslam. Balancing him awkwardly, he tries to get a run up, only for The Beast to escape by sliding backward, Cain turns, only for Lesnar to spear him through the glass doors, sending both men out onto the concrete Wembley way in from of the stadium, leaving shar4ds of broken glass everywhere!

Stop the damned match!

Shut up Ross, I love this, it’s awesome, and these two are just smashing each other to pieces.

They could be limiting their careers here Luca, they should be stopped, for decency’s sake!

Mika doesn’t know who to count, as both men are down. Lesnar is up first, barely making it to his knees as Mika counts Cain down.

But Cain manages to claw his way up onto his elbows, and looks down a long ramp that leads to the service car park, where the XWF sat trucks and transport vehicles are based. He looks at Lesnar and stumbles down the ramp, telling the security guard to open the gate that separates the parking lot from the public area.

“COME ON YOU PUSSY, COME BACK” shouts Lesnar, as Cain flicks him the finger and staggers down into the parking area. The Beast follows, catching up with him. A roller shutter blocks the entrance of an underground section of the car park. Lesnar grabs Cain’s hair and bounces his head off the metal, then hits the button to raise the shutter. He knees Cain in the midsection, and he falls down to one knee. He then uses his boot to shove Cain under the raising gate.

Cain rolls into the car park and takes a swift look to one side. He gets back up to his feet and faces Lesnar, who, full of confidence, moves in to do further damage. But just as he does so though, a limo suddenly reverses, powering into Lesnar and knocking him off his feet with a sickening thud to the concrete.

What the Hell?

Looks like Cain just outsmarted The Beast JR.

The driver of the car, wearing a hoodie and his face obscured, gets out of the limo and runs off into the service yard, leaving Cain with a wide smile on his face, and Lesnar in a broken heap on the floor. Cain picks him up, and looks at the back door of the limo.

What the Hell is he thinking JR?

I think you know Luca, I think you know…

Cain grasps Lesnar’s head, and smashes it through the glass with a deafening crash that echoes around the underground lot. Mika moves in, but Cain wards her off. Lesnar is out on his feet as his nemesis pulls his head out from the shattered window. He grabs the clone around the neck and measures him for the TKO. Lesnar raises a twisted smile in his broken and bloodied face as Cain hammers his fist right into the damaged part of Lesnar’s head. He hits the floor, motionless. Now Cain motions for the count.

10!

Cain wins! What a victory Luca, the man ended weeks of antagonism with a bloody, brutal victory!

I don’t think either man will be the same after this – what a fight, but the question remains, who was the driver???

Here is your winner: Jack Cain

The lights suddenly dim, sending the crowd into a hushed silence. From the back, four large robed figures emerge on to the stage. Their heads are tilted downwards, hiding their faces.

The figures ominously approach the fallen Clone, as the light begin to flicker incrementally. The flash of cameras attack the darkness, but it fails to reveal the identity of the robed people.

Then, they uniformly squat down and hoist the Clone of Brock Lesnar onto their shoulders. He shows no sign of life except small contractions of the stomach and chest. Otherwise, Brock is a limp corpse held high by the Elders.

The confused crowd reacts mildly, but they are dumbfounded by the appearance of such mysterious figures. But soon enough, The Clone of Brock Lesnar disappears, carried away to the backstage area. On the screen is a familiar symbol, the insignia that Thomas Nixon uses to show his faith in the lizard people. It slowly fades away.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Archie Lawson's post:
(08-20-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (08-20-2017), JackCain (08-20-2017), Jean Baptiste Le'Croix (08-20-2017), JimCaedus (08-20-2017), Marlow Raxis (08-20-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-20-2017), Phantom Panzer (08-20-2017), Theo Pryce (08-20-2017), Vincent Lane (08-20-2017)