Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 11:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Want To Say
KimAnderson Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-18-2017, 10:12 PM

I know that I asked to be double booked at the PPV and truly thought I would been able to do it but with the mixture of the final week of summer classes and writers block I was never able to type up anything that I liked.

I think I started and deleted my rps for both Chasm and Kimberly at least 10 times because I didn't like how it was flowing or the wording.

Peter Gilmour I just wanted to say that your first rp for LOTR was amazing and I am sure you will make a great how ever many time Hart Champion and that I do wish I was able to give you the match you deserve.

Holliday and Jean Baptiste LeCroix you both did great as well and can't wait to see what one of you guys do with your title show and Jean Baptiste LeCroix I look forward to facing you at Warfare.

[Image: dENqNHk.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like KimAnderson's post:
(08-18-2017), (08-18-2017), JimCaedus (08-19-2017)
John Holliday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-18-2017, 11:32 PM

Hey no worries, I get it. double booking is a tough gig, and I wished I could have seen more from you, but hey, we can always face off on warfare or savage. We'll get another chance to face one another. School is more important my friend. I hope you pass all of your classes.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Holliday's post:
JimCaedus (08-19-2017), KimAnderson (08-18-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-19-2017, 08:42 AM

No worries man. Im probably gonna be another transitional champ after next warfare. But we shall see..

Sux we never danced but maybe someday we will

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post: