Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOL at Chasm
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-18-2017, 09:38 PM

Hey, Madison here. Just wanted to take a few moments as we fly to England for King of the Ring to LAUGH OUT LOUD at Chasm. The guy who ran me and Engy down, talking shit for like the last month, insisting that he not be booked for any match that isn't for the Hart championship, only to roll over for Gilly like a BITCH because he's a flake.

Good job masshole. Way to fail.

Don't ever try to ride our coattails again.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Engineer's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-20-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates The Engineer's post!
KimAnderson (08-18-2017)
Chasm Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-18-2017, 10:01 PM

I think deep down I was more looking forward to beating Engy and proving that the cage match was was nothing more then a fluke, so when it was announced he was no longer in the match I lost all interest in winning the title.

But oh well it is what it is and I still get paid either way, so how about you tell your little lapdog that after I beat Jean Baptiste LeCroix that he is next on my list and we can see what I am made out of as I am willing to put my career on the line. He beats me I leave XWF for good this time never to return

[Image: pupKDGC.jpg]
might as well throw another pin in here as well
Deserves To Be In The Hall Of Legends

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chasm's post:
Jean Baptiste Le'Croix (08-20-2017)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-19-2017, 05:33 AM

(08-18-2017, 10:01 PM)Chasm Said: I think deep down I was more looking forward to beating Engy and proving that the cage match was was nothing more then a fluke, so when it was announced he was no longer in the match I lost all interest in winning the title.

But oh well it is what it is and I still get paid either way, so how about you tell your little lapdog that after I beat Jean Baptiste LeCroix that he is next on my list and we can see what I am made out of as I am willing to put my career on the line. He beats me I leave XWF for good this time never to return

No.

We don't cavort with the undercard. And you don't get to use us as your sail off into the sunset moment.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates The Engineer's post!
Chasm (08-19-2017)
Jean Baptiste Le'Croix Offline

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-20-2017, 08:18 AM

You defeat me? Chasm I got the up most respect for ya, but weather you know or not, you bro have nnnooo idea what you have gotten your self into. If I was you I would be worried about comming out alive in our match.

PROVE..ME..WRONG!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jean Baptiste Le'Croix's post:
Vincent Lane (08-20-2017)

XWF FanBase:

08-20-2017, 08:20 AM

(08-20-2017, 08:18 AM)Jean Baptiste LeCroix Said: You defeat me? Chasm I got the up most respect for ya, but weather you know or not, you bro have nnnooo idea what you have gotten your self into. If I was you I would be worried about comming out alive in our match. And don't worry about your career, that I don't want, I wanna torture you much as possible and much as I can.

PROVE..ME..WRONG!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jean Baptiste Le'Croix's post:
JimCaedus (08-20-2017), Vincent Lane (08-20-2017)
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-20-2017, 02:24 PM

(08-20-2017, 08:20 AM)Jean Baptiste LeCroix Said:
(08-20-2017, 08:18 AM)Jean Baptiste LeCroix Said: You defeat me? Chasm I got the up most respect for ya, but weather you know or not, you bro have nnnooo idea what you have gotten your self into. If I was you I would be worried about comming out alive in our match. And don't worry about your career, that I don't want, I wanna torture you much as possible and much as I can.

Well Jean you ever going to announce your stipulation for our little match? I know after my lose at LOTR I really shouldn't talk too big but I am going to anyways and say that I am willing to guarantee then no matter what kind of match it is I will be the one coming out the victor, as you are going to be my first step to get back to my winning ways.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

08-21-2017, 11:06 AM

just hold on to what ever horses you have and wait a moment...

PROVE..ME..WRONG!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

08-21-2017, 11:37 AM

eeehhh what the HELL, why prolong the AGONY and the wait when ya just can say what kind of match you and I are having when im this giddy as a school boy and laughing my ass off.
so you don't have to TORCHER your self, me seeing you SUFFER, and BEAT your self repeatedly and so I my self don't see you put your self in ENDLESS AMOUNT OF PAIN......
those words chasm, agony, torcher, hell, suffer, and endless amount of pain, those words should give you a hint(s) in what kind of match we're having.
but if those words don't give you a hint(s) on what type of match we're having, then I will just go right a head and say it.
my dear chasm, our match that we are going to have at warfare will be a torcher cell match.
no disqualification, no count outs, nor there will be no pin falls, no submissions, and no interference.
there are only four ways to win, you have to torcher your opponent by forcing him to say I quit, by the referee's discretion(cant continue any more), or by rendering unconscious, or by massive blood loss.
and it all happens in side a hell in a cell cage that is surrounded my barbed wire so no one will interfere, and it will be surrounded my endless amount of legal weapons and illegal weapons, and home made weapons that the fans made as well(ever inch of it will be covered in it)
and yes including the ones under the ring as well.
but don't worry my dearest honey chasm, ill explain it even more in my promo in do time.
so sit back and relax will you still can, itll be the last thing and time youll ever do.

PROVE..ME..WRONG!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2017, 11:57 AM

Wow you really think that this type of a match is going to give you an advantage then you are highly mistaken, just like Barney Green found out when he faced me a few months back getting extreme with me can be costly because I promise you I will not just stop at an eye like I did him.

Hope you have your last will and testament written up as this match will be your funeral.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

08-21-2017, 12:32 PM

first of all, as far as what happened between you and barney green goes, I couldn't care less about that. I mean we both know that he had it coming.
secondly, like you said, it happened a few months ago, that was then. what happened between you and green is in the past, that was then this is now.
now your focus is on me.
and thirdly, chasm, sweetie, do you seriously actually think that when I had picked our match to be a torcher cell match that I would have some sort of an advantage? good god your a lot more delusional than I thought. you see, if I did think that I would have a advantage when I had pick what kind of match we were having, I wouldn't of picked that kind of match. I would of picked something else that would make me look like a fucking murder.
oh and don't worry about any will and testament and funeral, or any cremating, theres not going to be any of it.
all there will be is you being berried with your death certificate in a unmarked grave site.

PROVE..ME..WRONG!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post