Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And So The Darkness Came To Pass
Marlow Raxis Offline
The Black Rose

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-17-2017, 02:29 PM

Resting like the dead at his feet, the masked goth girls hummed their praise of their God, Marlow, as he sat perched on a chair watching the day's events unfold, yawning not out boredom; but out of the insecure ignorance that passed for trivial truth of the species he was forced to consort with. Throughout the day, and evening, he observed, listened, and masticated the sullen voices of those in the backstage, and during their in-ring antics, as they spewed nonsense and dreadful boasts of their accomplishments or proposed intentions upon lame subjects they sought to subjugate.

Sighing, he reeled in his anger, locking the monster in rustic chains, letting it build up until it was time to unleash the beast, smiling with it's haunted lips as it stalked about leaving chaos and misery in it's wake. Stepping off his perch, he gently caressed the sleeping beauties with a God-like touch then left the room; walking through the backstage followed by a cameraman. First thought, dispel this nuisance. Second thought, the more feasible one, address the masses.

"If what I've witnessed is the cream of the crop, then I say it's time to boil it down and create a better meal to force down the throats of the fans. I've never been so insulted by the lack of judgement from the fans as they blindly follow the faithless and useless in pursuit of a faux hero. But evolution is to blame, not them."

Grabbing the camera, holding it steady as he peered into the souls via technology, he smiled before saying.

"Or if I'm wrong in my assessment, whom is willing to say so?"

[Image: creepy.gif]

Are You Insane Yet?

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Marlow Raxis's post:
Archie Lawson (08-17-2017), Drake (08-17-2017), JimCaedus (08-17-2017)
Jody Madrox Away
Gone

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-17-2017, 03:05 PM

More of this fake goth thing? I mean, I thought Mezian was the fire starter of that gimmick you got going. I mean, hey so longs you got yourself some hotties to bone, because I sure would like to place my black seeds inside your girls dirt, if you catch my drift.

Also, if you want to downplay these fickle minded fans over cheering for a "faux hero" than you are in the clear. You see Marlow, in this fed there is no such thing as a hero, more like an Anti but not truly Anti hero's that parley in this fed.

I mean, for the past few months i've been here... there was nobody rooting for anyone in that ring, all these fans care about is to see who's sucking who for a title shot in here....well that's how I see it.

So in all honesty, your better off finding someone else who is a hero elsewhere, because you won't find em in here. [
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jody Madrox's post:
Drake (08-17-2017), JimCaedus (08-17-2017), Marlow Raxis (08-17-2017)
Drake Offline
AXOLOTL

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2017, 03:32 PM

The sound of a dimensional tear is heard, as Drake steps through a burning portal out of his kingdom in Hell.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? "The Witch of the Black Mists"?"

Drake chuckles as his portal closes behind him.

"Trust me, if you think, for a even a nanosecond, that your Raven-esque gimmick alone is going to get you far, you are sorely mistaken. I tell you this, mortal, the XWF is not about words, it is about actions. I will admit, there are those who do deserve to be in the main event scene, and I am not at that point yet. The only reason for that is the fact that I have decided not to put my foot down, and exert my full power, for if I did, there wouldn't be a company left. Oh, and if you're looking for heroes, well as Madrox said, I don't see any around here.

Drake clicks his fingers, and the burning portal he came through reappears.

"Good luck, Marlow Raxis, you...will...need it.."

Drake steps through, but not before laughing evilly in Marlow's face. The portal then closes, and in black on the ground read the words: AXOLOTL.

1 x X-Treme Champion
2 x Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drake's post:
Marlow Raxis (08-17-2017)
Marlow Raxis Offline
The Black Rose

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2017, 04:03 PM

"And low and behold, this lowly corpse-minded thinker has plagued me with his infamous stench of vocabulary, desperately trying to draw me down into his casket of sun forsaken dreams; proving, unknowingly, my point."

Clapping his hands, not out of approval, but because the first coffin fly as finally emerged; spreading it's transparent, filth wings prompting the inevitable squashing against the window of a more intelligent being. Rubbing his nose, Marlow desperately tried to hold back the amusement from betraying his lips, sighing in disgust as they betrayed him. Giving into the inevitable, he flashed his sadistic smile; relishing in the thought that his veil of angered infused darkness has chosen to encompass this weakened soul.

"Are you capable of spilling a seed into a woman, or has years of self gratification robbed you of such an act that doesn't involve your lonely hand? Do you know what a woman is? Or sadly, was the last time you tasted a woman was when she shoved you out, munching happily along the way knowing this was your only chance of tasting the forbidden fruit?"

Shaking his head, while wiping away a fake tear, he began to smile again.

"Or is your reasoning for disturbing me, failing in your vain attempt to seduce me to your level, a product of your own self inflicted failure at marrying the blade that could have set you free?"

Are You Insane Yet?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Marlow Raxis's post:
Theo Pryce (08-17-2017)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-17-2017, 04:21 PM

Engy raises a finger to say something profound.

**FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART**

He slowly slinks away. But the stinkbiscuit remains. Oh God how it remains.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Engineer's post:
Marlow Raxis (08-18-2017)
Jody Madrox Away
Gone

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-17-2017, 04:55 PM

Marlow, I see you got yourself some attention here. I also see someone like Drake who is a match to you, maybe you two should go out and drink some bloody mary in a bathroom and call it a night.

I mean, whatever do you mean about a girl "shoving me out"... sheet... just last few weeks before my stint in prison, I ate a girl out till she bled out... then I proceeded to--

NAH....

Marlow, if you want... I can show you myself on Savage, i'd prove to you that I can can and will eat the fruit and bang it... like Esham said, pussy anit got no face.

Also, that blade could have set me free from my failures... but didn't, and now i'm stuck here with a man who'd make Jake The Snake drink himself to death as you speak.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jody Madrox's post:
JackCain (08-17-2017)
Marlow Raxis Offline
The Black Rose

XWF FanBase:

08-18-2017, 07:32 AM

The man's feeble attempts to impress upon him had been nothing more than a floating fleck of dust, where a single huff of air sent it whispering away into nothingness; lost and ignored. Tapping a single finger upon his lips, the spell of a prospective showdown with this infidel presented the appropriate timing to begin his dark crusade; using this abortion survivor as the catalyst to unveil the "Age of Enlightenment".

"Eating and banging fruit, such a droll statement. However, if you want me at Savage...you got me. Bring that pretty flesh, prey, and I promise to be that blade that will rectify the mistakes; cutting away the faults that have condemned this world to your existence."

Are You Insane Yet?

Hate Post Like Post
Jody Madrox Away
Gone

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-18-2017, 08:27 AM

Hey man, we just getting started.... see you on Savage, Gothy McGoth Boy.
Hate Post Like Post