Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Follow Me Up To Carlow RP 1
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

08-20-2017, 02:07 AM

If the heavens ever did speak, I would be the last one to say anything. Nothing is guaranteed in life yet I am here. I am stepping into a match against a guy nobody thinks i should be fighting.

Chris Chaos. I am gonna take you to school. Welcome to my world. You wanted to throw down the thunder. You got a response from me. Ask James Raven if I have ever backed down from a challenge? Nope.

You are gonna face a man with nothing to lose. I may have lost a step or two but i still got the brutality. The sickness and sorrow will be well worth it. I think i am doing the world a favor by shutting you up. For months, we have had to listen to you whine and complain and quite frankly, I am sick of it. You wanna talk about being the best? I may not even be in the same category as you but look at the talent I have faced over the years compared to you.

James Raven. He is still the same beast i remembered. I may have lost to him but that's whatever. Unknown Soldier. Another brutal match where I got taken to hell. Peter Gilmour. As much as i may dislike the guy, he is actually a good competitor. You are facing the eyepatch wearin' Boston Brawler that wears no shoes. You will remember me. This deoch beoir is gonna kick your ass all over the arena. For the record, that means beer drinker in Gaelic.

You are gonna pay a hefty price. There is no turning back for a man like me. A man that has committed so many sins against society. I am a evil man. You wanna get gritty? Lets go that route. I have fought in many back alleys and bar rooms. I got nothing to lose.

I know that I am staring father time in the eyes right now but i don't want to perish like fading horse. Like the saying goes, "Diamonds are forever." but i sure as hell ain't a diamond but my legacy will live on no matter what.

I may not be able to dance like i used to back in the day with the moves like Jagr and that all american swagger. I know i am a dying breed in this new generation. But like a cockroach, I adapt. You wanted a fuckin' war? You got one, bitch.

I give zero fucks and no apologies in the twilight of my career. Whatever happens to you, I don't feel sorry for. Fiach Chaos wanted a fight against me. You are looking at a man who is proud of his Irish heritage. I may not have been born there but i am a purebred Irishmen when you look into my dna results from Ancestry.com. I just happened to live in the United States of America. This match is gonna be just like the battle of Carlow. Only difference is the Irish will win this time around, mother fucker.

Don't believe what i am sayin'? Just watch when we step face to face in that ring. The one thing I have truly realized and accepted is the last time I was ever taken seriously and that was in 2012 during my World Title run. That happened because I was dating Randi. That relationship fizzled out back then but we are back together. I promise i won't cheat on her anyway. During that time frame, I took a vow of chastity and wasn't allowed any relief until i started winning matches. I went on the longest winning streak of my career at one point. Powered by the pent up sexual frustration. I own that fact.

I may not be the most attractive man on the planet but i am okay with how i look. I got a girl at home i truly love and a son i gotta be a role model for. He wants to see his dad be a success and not some drunken loser. I might never get above being a drunken loser but I will go down swinging.

No doubt going through my mind at this point. You wanted this. You wanted to see the best come out of me. You fuckin' got it. I may have gotten hit in the head a lot and lost a step or two but that's alright. I can beat you in any decade of my career. What do i do? I used to be stuck in the 50's. The Epitome of Cool. That cool confident suave version of me?

Then there was the Boston Brawler. Drinking on his way to a fight. You look at my body. You don't know whats coming your way. I don't pay much attention and i get hit in the head a lot. The never say die, reborn from the ashes, Barney fuckin' Green. Once went through a scaffold with Ryou Bakari Itemri in Japan through a bunch of light tubes.

You also got The All-Night Tranny Thrilla version. A more relaxed sex obsessed maniac who only cared about getting fucked in the ass by trannies all day and all night. Fought Unknown Soldier and got my ass beaten to a pulp.

Bring the violence, Chaos. I welcome it. I sit in the back and drink beer. Do whatever the fuck i want. You think i give a fuck what happens to me? Nope. I have been around the world. I have bled everywhere. This right hand is gonna go right in your face as hard as i can. Even if i break my hand, it will be worth it to knock a few teeth out of your mouth.

Watch the blood start to flow because only then do you really see what truly is beautiful. The blood spilling from your head and cover your face in a mask of crimson. So pretty and pure looking. That moment when the blood starts pooling on the mat as time starts to slow down a bit. Knowing that each second, Your body is slowly dying on you. That is when I am at my peak. Whatever may pierce your skin in random spots on your body as you start bleeding from every orifice. Bring your worst to me.

I promise that you will never forget me. I will make you remember each and every excruciating moment of this match for the rest of your life in horrific detail. What i am gonna do to you is nothing personal. Its just strictly business. Nothing more. Nothing less.

The scene opens up inside of Barney Green's apartment in Boston, MA on a warm summer day with the AC blasting away. We see Barney Green sitting at the dining room table, dressed in a black shirt with black shorts and white socks. Across from him sits his girlfriend, Randi. Randi, who is dressed in a pair of grey yoga pants that have princess in pink lettering written across the back and a black tank-top with black socks, is signing a piece of paper. On the solid wooden table is a piece of paper that was printed out of a computer and looks to be a contract of sorts. Randi goes to speak first.

Randi: Are you sure you want to go this route, Barney?

Barney: Yeah, I am sure.

Randi: Once this is signed, You are my property and I don't want you trying to sneak out of it again like you did last time. Are we clear that my pleasure is more important than yours?

Barney: Yes, Mistress.

Randi: Great. Now, Just sign this.

Randi slides the paper towards Barney as we see Barney grab the paper and look over it again. Barney grabs a red pen and signs it.

Randi: From this moment forward, Your orgasms are under my control and its back to chastity for you. This is the only way this relationship is gonna survive. You will address me as Mistress when Mark isn't present and you will treat me like the princess that i am. Do you understand, slave.

Randi: My pleasure is your pleasure. There is no you in this. Just me. I expect to be taken out to dinner twice a week. I expect everything to be taken care of and cleaned when you aren't on the road playing wrestler. Do i make myself clear?

Randi: Any plans for tonight?

Barney: I was thinking of hitting the gym with John and get prepared for this upcoming match, Mistress.

Randi: You thought wrong. We are going shopping and then maybe you can hit the gym later.

Randi: Can we get going or are we just gonna sit here, you idiot?

Barney gets up and throws on a pair of black sneakers that were lying next to the tan sofa in the living room. Barney grabs the keys sitting on the table. Randi puts on a pair of black stilettos. Randi grabs her purse as we see Barney open the door and hold it open for her as she exits first. He shuts the door behind him and locks it in the process. Barney aims the keys at Randi's 2012 hot pink Nissan Rogue and unlocks the doors. Randi waits as Barney walks towards the passengers side door and opens it for her. She climbs into the car as Barney shuts the door and Barney enters on the drivers side. Randi does her seat belt while Barney goes to start the car. Barney puts his seat belt on. He puts the keys in the ignition and starts up the car. He waits a little bit as there is a bit of traffic on this sunny Boston day. Randi goes to speak.

Randi: Just go already. I don't have time to wait on your stupid ass.

Barney: Safety first, Mistress. I can't afford to wreck this car.

Randi: You wreck it. You just buy me another one.

Barney pulls out onto the road finally and starts heading south towards the mall. We hear the music from a local pop station start playing. Randi goes to speak.

Randi: So when are you gonna give up this career?

Barney: I don't know, Mistress. Its in my blood to be a wrestler. Even if i can't wrestle, I still want to be in the business.

Randi: You have gotten worse since i started dating you in 2012. In terms of health, You are one knee injury away from needing your knee replaced.

Barney: It's a sacrifice I gotta make, Mistress. I can't let my fans down.

Randi: You lost your eye in the ring. You are disfigured. You should sue.

Barney: I am not gonna sue over that. I knew what i was getting myself into. I didn't plan on that happening but it did, Mistress. I can't change the past.

Barney stops at a red light as we see Copley Place on the right side.

Randi: I can't believe how long it took.

Barney: Its a Saturday and all the kids got nothing better to do than hang out at the mall, Mistress.

Randi: At least we made it in one piece.

The light turns green as Barney drives the card forward and makes a right into the mall as the scene fades to black.

I warned you, Chaos. What depths was i willing to go? As much i hated signing that paper giving away my freedom. It was worth it. I feel alive right now and ready to go. The time draws near for us to do battle. It is gonna be an unlucky night for the both of us.

I'm gonna make Robbie Bourbon seem like a walk in the park. I may have given up my right to have sex in order to focus on victory and keeping her happy but its worth it. I know where I am going anyway when i die and I accept my fate.

Time stops for nobody. If you really think about it. We are already living in hell. You got evil people roaming the world doing misdeeds. You got sexual deviants like myself living a life that most people don't understand or get. You see good people get slaughtered. People get murdered in churches for their beliefs. You watch your loved ones get old and wither away until they take that final nap.

What is life truly about? Nobody really knows nor do they understand. Life is a fickle thing. One minute you are a kid going to school. Next thing you know, You are an adult working a job worrying about how you are gonna keep a roof over your head.

Until next time,

-Barney Allison Green

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Barney Green's post:
(08-20-2017), JimCaedus (08-24-2017), Marlow Raxis (08-20-2017), Travis McCoy (08-20-2017), Unknown Soldier (08-21-2017)