Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 12:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes (May 25th) PPV RP Archive
Power
Alex Richards Offline
Your Icon

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

05-20-2013, 05:40 PM

OOC: No re-reads enjoy this shit yo :) )

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt5eu_TwqMX2gWZrPLdu6...hA4qLNG0kQ]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
In order to obtain and hold power, a man must love it. - LEO TOLSTOY, The Kingdom of God Is Within You
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you finally believe?

Do you believe in the Richards?

Yes bitches; I pulled The Shield just now.

I’m finally wake up, my site is blurry; I slowly begin to wipe my eyes. Slowly my vision starts clearing up. I begin to notice I am on an airplane and sitting across from me, is Matthew like loyal best friend and agent.

Finally playa you are awake, you been knocked out since we left Detroit.

Whoa really?

Yeah dog, I see a lot of fine ass woman on this flight. You missed out big time man.

Oh, but I am sure I will be other women in Las Vegas?

Yeah your right man, they could be better than these girls.

I slowly reach my head over and look out the airplane window.

[Image: las-vegas.jpg]

We are finally here in Las Vega five days before the PPV event High Stakes.

Look my man, we are finally here in Las Vega; can you think of the pussy. That is down there waiting for us?

That is what I like about Matthew; he will always be himself around everyone. He doesn't care what anybody thinks of him.

I don’t know, but I know damn sure. There night ready for us though.

Suddenly Richards and Johnson slaps hands and grins. We soon see the plane is landing in Las Vega airport.

[Image: airplane_landing_las_vegas.jpg]

The plane is at a complete stop; after a few short minutes we begin to get our bags and walk off the plane.

We are in this bitch Alex!

Clearly are, but just like everywhere I go I will turn fucking heads.

We walk around for a good five minutes until we get to the exit.

Just as we left out the door; there sat a limo waiting for Matthew and I.

A driver walked around the car and opened the door for us.

You see Matthew this is how; top class motherfuckers do it big. But guys like World-1 and Cross don’t know a damn thing about that.

Matthew and I give our bags to the limo driver; than we slide smoothly in the car. The driver closes the door behind us, and puts our bags in the back of the limo and closes it. He quickly moves to the driver’s side of the limo and gets inside. After some seconds we pull off. Alex begins to cross his legs.

So my boy Alex, are you ready for this upcoming match?

To most of the wrestler, there first PPV match is the biggest moment of your rookie career. Before they complete for a title, but to some like me that has already became a champion here I am going to blow up about this match.

More than likely to tell the truth, it is not like management tried to hype this match up at all.

So true, they just wanted you to fill up the card; so disrespectful to tell the truth.
Matthew and I are on the same wave point at this very minute, he understands damn well. I should be in a high impacted match. But instead I am in a match that was thrown together just for managements entertainment.

But I guess the fans will be entertained with the match.

Matthew looks at me.

Of course they will, look who is in it? The best damn fighter and warrior XWF can produce is making the match 10x better than it ever was.

Just after those words left Matthew lips. A sinister grin appears on Alex’s face. Matthew bangs on the window of the limo, and the driver lowers the window.

[Image: limousine-driver.png]

Hello my dear sirs. My name is Jimmy and I am your driver for your time here in Las Vegas. How my I help you?

Well it is really simple; I want you to take me and my boy Alex to the nicest hotel here.

You got it!

Alex leans back in his seat and looks out the window. Alex suddenly reaches into this pocket and pulls that same all music box. He stares at it deeply and grips it tight in his hands.

~Fades to Black~

[Image: 68c06d318e9e3496ae7dd2a301335844.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVL7feNdog7egnrGhKw7l...w53rg4h-gg]

Have you ever felt so alone before?

Feel so empty inside?

All these heroes talk about the good in people?

But what if there’s none?

What if there is no hope at all?

Could these heroes answer those questions?

Are there answer?

Do the thought of me being evil cross your mind?

But you don’t know my story. All you know is by my look I am evil.

That I am unknown, or unstable; but deep down you don’t know shit.

But my heart is dead, dead from the pain it has suffered for so long.

Am I crazy?

Where am I?

Could this be the darkness?

But could there be light too?

If so could you accept me?

Could everyone fully understand my story?

Please don’t judge me! I just want to fit in!

I just want you to accept me, please do this for me?

Accept Alex into your world.

[Image: c8f86f1bbd9c1b5337107fbb23dc48b5.jpg]

The scene opens with Alex Richards, sitting behind a desk. 

Hello everyone! If you don’t know who I am you must, have been under a rock for a long ass time.

Alex smiles at the camera.

I am the man that has gained so much, since coming to XWF. I am the man that has all the body of a god as well as the looks to boot. I am the man with some much talent it just oozes for my body. I am the Real American Icon Alex Fucking Richards.

You see here guys time and time again. In these promos I stated the truth, but to someone I am known as a bully. Which I am talking about is Mike Cross.

Alex burst out laughing.

This must be a joke right? But to Mike, he is not joking to him I am dick riding him?

Alex turns his head to the side.

I hope I am not the only one that took that the wrong way, But still to Mike all I am wondered about is him and not World-1?

Alex raises his eyebrow.

Mike why should I care about World-1 while his girl is sucking my cock under the table at this very minute.

Suddenly Alex swings the chair around, showing a Asian woman with a wet cock in her mouth.

Let’s be honest with our self here, who in the world had a bitch suck him off; while giving off a promo?

Alex waits for a minute.

You damn right! No fucking one. 

Alex looks down at the Asian woman.

You see fans, I love me some Asian woman, they have the innocent faces; but deep down they can be a whore like everyone else. How you enjoying that fucking cock!?

The Asian woman pulls the huge cock out her mouth. You can see the spit dripping for the penis.

I love it big daddy!

It’s 10x better than World-1 right?

The Asian woman looks up at Alex.

Hell yeah! A thousand times better.

Alex smiles down at her.

Good!

The Asian woman goes back to working Alex over.

You see World-1 you have already lost! There is no chance you will win. I already to one thing from you, the next thing is a win. Now this brings me to the promo Mike just cut a few hours ago. Yeah bitch suck that dick like that! Oh sorry guys, let’s get to the promo.

Alex clears his throat.

Because to me it was some good ass acting to tell the truth; it was a nice joke Mike, it was very cute. But that is all you are…….a fucking joke. You see here playa boy I am make another impact in XWF! Do you know what the fuck that is?

Alex brings his hand to his ears.

You damn right kick your; Yeah bitch keep the fuck going. Sorry Mike you know these Asian bitches suck dick good. But yeah let me get back to the point. You see I will kick your ass all around the ring. You see here my power, is my mind; in that very ring you and World-1 is my prey that is how it is.

You see Mike, to me all you will be is a mid- card fool; you shouldn't even be in the ring in the first place. You are also unoriginal at best. But that's just me being nice. You see Mike you’re not even good enough to cut my fucking grass. Oh God I prayed for a challenge, but instead you let me down.

You see Mike if you didn't know it’s “All about the Power”, My Power, the same power I would use to beat you. So get ready. To feel the power!

Alex then out of nowhere moans out loud.

Oh Yeah! World-1 I just let me load in your girl’s mouth and face and hair. She did her fucking thing dog.

Can you feel it yet bitches?

Thank you this message was brought to you by Your King Alex Fucking Richards; I'm off.

[video=youtube]?v=wjChGMBsSe0[/video]

[Image: richards.png]

The pain has come. Safety is no longer guaranteed. Your worst nightmare is here.

Life, as you know it, is forever over.

Can you feel it yet?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alex Richards's post:
(05-21-2013)