Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 10:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » King of the Ring 2017 RP Board
Clowning Around With An Irritant
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-10-2017, 06:29 PM

Panzer yawned and inside his pocket dimension, he floats pretending to jog, since there was no gravity, it really didn't seem to matter what he did. He was just slowly drifting, and while his legs swung as if he was performing the exercise, he seemed to be... turning. All the force of his legs swinging around, started to make him jog and jog, and turn and turn, until he was upside down, but continued on until he was once more upright. It had been as if he had walked into a skateboarder's full pipe, just a massive pipe. He decided to stop, though, and opened a dimensional rift to look in upon the goings on in the "Normie" Universe, where all the constant dealings of the XWF occurred. That is when he heard a little girl screaming, loudly.

She looked like she was 11, barely about to hit puberty, and there was an old man on top of her, his old cock sliding in and out of her, blood coating his dick and the ground. PP did not like this, not one even fuckin' bit. Who the fuck does this old bastard think he is?! Panzer couldn't believe he'd fuck a bitch and not even think of sharing! Sick fucking bastard!

Panzer slid through the portal, which closed after him, and he appeared right before the old man, who would look up, seeing the permanently painted face of what seemed like a Caucasian male. An actual clown. Not like someone that wasn't worth his time kind of clown, but a literal clown. One that appeared like a magician.

"So. You have finally come to meet me, Ghost Tank."

Panzer sighed,

"No. I'm not him. I really am not. Oh well. Talk shit about that if you want."

The little girl, she was crying heavily as she is being raped by the old man, looking to Panzer for help.

"So, old man. You gonna share, or do I have to fuck you up so you stop this shit?"

The old man let out a small chuckle, smirking. He continued to rape the girl which Panzer made disappear from the old man, which prompted him to pull his dick back, only to have Panzer to bring the man to his pocket dimension, and soon music began to sound out, kind of got a bit of a musical vibe to it, as if it's a song that's taken all of the musicals into account, and decided "Let's make something that sounds like all of them, but let's add a bit of jazz to it." Panzer began to float around the man and broke out into song:

"I don't get, why you get your dick wet
Inside a girl, and not a real bitch
After that, would you throw her away?

Ohhh, Peeeesssst,
I wish you'd share that trim
Fill her to the brim
But only if she over 18
Because that's when,
They're still clean

She's pure enough
To take their virginity
The end of their serenity.
There's even ones
Flat as a board
Instead of looking like
She's smuggling gourds.

Peeeest,
Won't you turn away
From your child raping
And come with me
To become guilty free
While raping bitches
With child bodies
But their legality
Is an actuality?

Peeeeeest,
I just wanna keep you safe!
I wanna keep you young!
For one day you will
Slip me some old man tongue!
You'll never fret
When Piper Perri
Is a legal loli.
Bitch is fine
Like some of the best wine
And you'll even hear her whine
She is a good actress
Make you think she's the bestest
As she pretends she's 12
And fights like she's 5..."

Panzer coughs hard, as if he's coughing up a lung

"Goddamn I should never fucking sing. Anyway, Pesto, you don't have to rape little girls, man. I'm here for you, to find legal child looking bitches for you to rape. Just call me."

"Panzer, boy, I've been having sex with girls for longer than you've been alive. I'll never stop. But, you did bring a Piper Perri into my mind. If she really is as petite as you say, then I'll think on it. But know this: I will never stop. Little girls, there's just something... so exciting about them. Having intercourse with them, it makes me feel good. Taking their purity from them before they can actually give it away. As an added benefit, thanks to the Loverboy, every time I have intercourse with these little girls, they'll get to live with AIDS. If I must have this disease, then I will spread it."

"Wait, waitwaitwaitwait! Lane gave you AIDS?! The fuck!? Wait, I wonder how he got it. Was it from a needle? Did you fuck him? Does Lane have AIDS?! Did Lane give Seth AIDS!? IS SETH AN AIDS BABY!? HOLY FUCK!"

Pest looked puzzled, wondering what in the world what Panzer was talking about, but soon Panzer snapped his fingers, and both of them appeared on earth once more. Everything was set back to the way it was, including old dick inside very young puss.

"Just think about what I said, Pest. There are young looking, legal women you can spread your disease with."

"I'll think on it. But do not be surprised that I'll continue doing as I will, Clown."

Panzer nodded

"Best I can ask for is that, so, adios muchacho."

Panzer then disappeared back to his dimension, wondering what kind of thing he was gonna do next. He intervened, he sang, fucking terribly to the point he wanted to kill his own fucking self. Was his ears bleeding? Checking... checking... And yup, Panzer felt blood from his ears. He made himself bleed from singing like a banshee.

"So, Maddy. Want to know what I think about you?

I think you're not in the King of the Ring semi-finals, so why the fuck are you speaking for Engy? Can I ask you something? Did you get allowed the ability to take Engy's place in the match for the semi-finals? Yeah, I bet not. So why the fuck are you talking?

Engy, get a handle on your bitch. Let her know that it's YOUR promo that matter, what YOU say that matters. Maddy, you should be disqualified from talking on Engy's behalf, when you're not part of the match.

Get fucked, bitch.

And I'll say whatever the fuck I want, bee-tee-dubs.

That's all I got to say about you, Maddy. You might be with him, but you're not in the match, m'kay? You're not allowed to fight someone else's battles for him. So can you do something for me?

Can you, oh, I don't know,

Shut the fuck up?

kthxbaaaaiiiii!!!"

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post