Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes (May 25th) PPV RP Archive
Madness, Isn't it?
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

05-20-2013, 12:58 PM

[Image: 11038946450a12997352622l.jpg]

Quote:Thraxx jaws a little on the out cold CM Punk. She turns around and sees Shocker staring right at her. He flips her off then boots her in the midsection.

CHAD LEWIS: “The Shocking Effect!”

"And just like that, you were down for the count. Just like you always are. You seem to be good at that. You know, losing? You seem to have perfected that craft. And the craft of laying down and taking it...but that's a story for another day, isn't it?

See, the only time you've ever really knocked anyone out is when you've taken advantage of them. Like when you just took advantage of me on madness. You had to hit a poor defenseless referee who was only defending the purity of the match. Tsk tsk.

And all this time I thought you were a good little girl...maybe that was just for me...it's hard for me to remember those drunken nights, Ann, I get a little blurry, you know how it is.

No matter. This sunday at High Stakes, I'm going to finally show you the error of all that you've done, my love, and burn you to your core and let you be clean again. You can be my pure, innocent little girl. Like you were on that bright autumn night when we stayed together. I'm going to take that cage and rip open your flesh, then use the fire to burn away the demons that possess your troubled inner workings.

Meanwhile, you enjoy your last few days of laying on your back for everybody. Soon enough, you'll be back to doing it just for good ol' Phill. See you soon, My darling...

If I can't have you, no one can, you're my darling.."

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like CM Punk's post:
(05-20-2013), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (05-20-2013), Shocker (05-20-2013), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (05-22-2013)