Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » King of the Ring 2017 RP Board
the doubters of the world
Jean Baptiste Le'Croix Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-08-2017, 03:45 PM

Jean:ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, yes you the children of all sorts of shape, sizes, and age, and you as well the xwf universe, today in this little itty bitty thing you and I call promo, im not going to sugar coat it, today im not going to spew endless amount of bull shit, nor today im not going to boar the hell out you with a long ass winded promo.
today in this what you and I call a promo im just going make it short and sweet and to the point.
with that being said,.......... xwf universe and the people all over the world I would like to admit to you right here right now that in my twenty plus years of living on this earth I never would of thought that both my life out side of professional wrestling meaning my privet life and my wrestling life would come together and intertwine to have a common thread.
I never would of thought that in my twenty plus years of living on this earth that I would have this many doubters both(and still) in my privet life and in my wrestling life.
I never would of thought that both in wrestling and in my real life that so soon I have to with every fiber of my being prove that choosing this career a wrestling career would be a smart choice to pursue, and as well as being a professional wrestler.
I even never would of thought that both my wrestling life and my real would intertwine in such that I would have doubters so soon.
so soon in such that I have to prove that aside of the obvious of proving that this is the best choice that ive ever made in my entire seven foot two, three hundred and forty-five pound life, that some where some day when ever that itll be, that ill be a champion holding what ever title that have in my position.
hell I honestly would never of thought that both my real life and my life in wrestling that so soon that I have to prove in ten days and counting at king of the ring, that I Jean Baptiste Le'Croix will defeat random, holliday, and anderson, win the four corners pick your poison match and will go on to win either the television or hart title.
though that I don't normally do this but when I say that in ten days and counting at xwf king of the ring, that I will win my match and go on to win what ever title I choose, that's no bull shit, I wasnt lying about that.
I promise you on that, I promise you that will happen.
you see when I saw and noticed that my real life and my wrestling life had intertwine into a common thread with one another, when I saw that there are also other people who think other wise, who think that I cant get the job done since all I am a laughing stock of the xwf.
all I ask you is to keep this in mind, lets say that xwf king of the ring comes around and you where ever you are sitting and watching me seeing me win the four corners pick your poison match and go on to win what ever title match that I choose, what will happen then huh?
what will happen when I prove to you and the rest of the world sitting at home that I aint the laughing stock of the xwf, that I became a champion for a very very very long time that no one would of thought of, that the rest of who thought else other wise, those who thought that I wasn't going to be able to get the job done and fail AGAIN, and so on and so on.
ten days and counting, at xwf kind of the ring, what I will promise you that I will shock the whole damn wrestling world that I JEAN BAPTISTE LE'CROIX IS NO JOKE! THAT WILL GO ON TO WIN THE FOUR CORNERS PICK YOUR POISON MATCH AND GO ON TO WIN WHAT EVER TITLE I CHOOSE!
for all the doubters that are out there, watch me full fill my promise as I see you look at me in a different way, and look at your self in a different way in that may be it wasn't a good idea doing what you just did.
that may be that you should shut your fucking mouths along time ago.
or is just simple think before you say or do.

(the scene fades to black as jean has a scorn look on his face)

PROVE..ME..WRONG!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jean Baptiste Le'Croix's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (08-08-2017), Finn Kühn (08-08-2017), Vincent Lane (08-08-2017)