Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » King of the Ring 2017 RP Board
Kingdom
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-08-2017, 10:38 PM

The scene opens in what appears to be a meeting of some sorts, a number of men are seated at a large table in a room that offers little illumination save for the sole light bulb dangling above. These men aren't just any ordinary individuals however, seated at the table are a whose-who list of criminals; drug traffickers, human traffickers, money launderers, pimps and corrupt business owners. There's a number of armed guards keeping watch as the men seated continue their discussion.

Someone is targeting us.

That's obvious. Romeo, Henry, Julius...all taken out within what seems to of been hours of each other.

Can't believe Julius got wacked while eating out with his wife, poor smuck.

That blonde bimbo wasn't his wife stupid that was some other broad.

Who the fuck cares?

GENTLEMEN!

The man that spoke first slams his hands on the table and everyone turns to him.

Can we please focus? Someone is KILLING us, we need to find out WHO. We need to watch each others backs.

Watch each others backs? Shit, For all we know the person orchestrating these attacks could be sitting at this table.

The men are look around at each other, eyes darting back and forth, suspicions growing high. When suddenly one of the other men points a finger at the previous guy that made the accusation.

Funny you should say that Ricardo, I've always figured you for a rat, if anyone sitting at this table is responsible for these recent attacks on our business partners I'd put all my money on YOU.

What you just say Frank you motherfucker?

Ricardo pulls out a gun and points it at Frank as soon as he does the guard behind Frank aims his gun at Ricardo, prompting the guard behind Ricardo to aim their gun at the guard aiming his gun as the other men in the room watch. One of them gets out their seat.

Fellas... calm down, gonna be no bloodshed here. Put the guns away.

I'd listen to him.

The men all turn to the direction of the unfamiliar voice, standing there at the entrance of the room smiling with his arms crossed is Killjoy, the man formerly known as Trax. KJ goes to take a step forward but as he does all the guards in the room aim their guns at him causing KJ to stop in his tracks and hold his hands up.

Easy. Easy.

Who are you and how the fuck you get in here?

Names Killjoy, call me KJ, as for how I got in here, well rather easily, you guys need better guards.

KJ looks at the nearest guard pointing a gun at him and smirks as another man on the table goes to speak.

You're responsible for these attacks?

I am.

And now what, you've waltzed in here, apparently looking to die?

Not quite. You see I was GOING to wipe you ALL out but then I thought about it and figured, the more competent partners I have working alongside me, the better. So I'm here to give a business proposition of sorts, you guys can continue to run all your little businesses, but I want 60% of all the incomes,[ and in exchange, you guys don't all die right here. Sounds like a fair deal to me, wouldn't you agree?

The men are look around at each other taking in what they've just heard, when one after the other they all begin to break down in a fit of laughter.

60% haha, who the Hell is this guy!?

He's insane. He's also apparently got a fucking death wish.

[color=#FFD700]Wish granted.

The man called Frank turns to his guard next to him.

Kill him.

The guard fires a bullet at KJ, but to his and everyone else's complete disbelief, a bubble of solid red energy appears around KJ which the bullet hits, bouncing off it and harmlessly hitting the floor as KJ sighs.

OK then, well back to Plan A, you all die here.

What the fuck is this freak? KILL HIM NOW!

All the guards in the room, including some of the men seated such as Ricardo was aiming his gun at Frank minutes before, all open fire on KJ as he just stands there looking rather unamused as a barrage of bullets bounce off his shield and drop the ground, the shooting persists until, one after the other, KJ's attackers all run out of bullets, KJ just shakes his head and looks at the ground at the several dozen bullet rounds at his feet before looking up at the bewildered men.

Done? Very well, my turn.

KJ's eyes glow red and the barrier around him also begins to glow and shake.

Trax, the guy this body belongs to...held back with his powers and thus never used them to their truest devastating potential, me? I have no such restraints.

The men all proceed to back away from KJ, save Ricardo who stands rooted to the spot.

Motherfucker, what the fuck are you even talkin-

KJ outstretches his hands and the glowing bubble expands outwards engulfing the room in a blinding light. When the light diminishes, only Killjoy remains, the other men now reduced to nothing but piles of ash, the walls and the table in the middle of the room scorched and burning. KJ looks around admiring his handiwork, before sitting down at the scorched table and putting his feet up on it as he continues to look around smiling.

Sorry boys, I rule the Kingdom now.

KJ throws his head back and laughs as the scene cuts out.

The scene opens in a bar, downtown Manhattan. The bar, which has a very 1950's aesthetic feel to it, is nearing closing time so is empty save for just a few people. The door opens and in walks Jackie, she scans the bar until she sees what shes looking for, a large muscular hulk of a man sitting with his hood up at the bar counter, she quickly walks over to him and sits down next to him.

Hey

You're late, you was supposed to be half hour ago.

Sorry got caught up.

Jackie looks around the bar

You like this dump?

I like the Jazz.

Um, OK...listen, Grimson.

Don't call me that.

The man who up until this point had remained staring straight ahead not bothering to look at Jackie finally turns to her to show her his face and sure enough it is Shane Grimson, or rather, his genetically enhanced clone that was created after the original Grimson's death with the intention of being used as a super solider, until Trax helped him break free of his creator's control. He turns back away and takes a swig from the bottle of beer in front of him before plopping it back down on the counter.

I've decided to no longer to go by that name. I may of been created from Shane Grimson but I'm not him, never was and never want to be. I have a new name now, call me Derrek.

OK Derrek...I need your help.

I gathered from the phone call. What exactly is the issue, you said it was urgent, urgent enough to make me have to come back to the city?

Yes, Trax, somethings wrong with him, he's...out of control, attacking people left and right in XWF in a way that is unlike him, he even attacked Paul and me and him...had a falling out, I'm staying at a friends not far from here until this is all sorted out.

I see, and you think I can sort this out how?

I don't know, honestly I have no idea what I expect you to be able to do, but I thought it was worth a shot. Paul couldn't get through to him and he got hurt trying to do so, I couldn't...maybe you could deal with him?

You want me to take him out?

What? No! He's still my fiancé, I still LOVE him, I just want you to oh I dunno...talk to him, see what's going through his head. It wasn't too long ago that YOU was running around, violent and out of control, until Trax helped you realise that you're not a monster. I just thought...maybe you could find out what's going with him.

Derrek takes another swig of his beer before wiping his mouth and sitting in silence as Jackie stares at him biting her bottom lip nervously as she waits a response. Derrek then gets up off the bar stool his sitting on and places his gargantuan hand on Jackies shoulder.

I owe Trax a lot. I owe him my life, truly. So..if there's something up with him and you want me to try and find out what the issue is and talk him down then yes, I am wiling to do that.

Thank you.

No need to thank me. C'mon, I'm done here and don't let the jazz fool ya, this is no place for a lady, I'll take you back to your friends. Then I'll see about dealing with Trax.

Jackie smiles and nods as she too gets off her bar stool and the two head towards the exit.

Swimming.

Trax felt like he was swimming, in a sea of nothingness, pitch black, floating without direction in a black void.

Is this what Death really felt like?

Was he dead?

Trax was not sure, he had no physical form, only a glimmer of consciousness remained.

Carlos

A familiar voice echoed in the darkness...Jackie?

A light in the darkness appeared in the distance, Trax's mind, what was left of it, could feel itself being pulled towards it, drawn to it, like a month to a flame.

Carlos

The force of the pull was getting stronger, the light growing brighter and bigger as Trax's mind felt itself getting drawn closer and closer.

CARLOS

Pulled into the light, the bright white light in a sea of darkness, drawn in by its pull and the echoing voice.

CARLOS!

Jackie?

Trax opens his eyes and sights up. He's sitting in his bed in his New York Estate, the bright light of the morning sun piercing through the window blinds and washing over his face. Trax shields his eyes as Jackie, looking very business like in a business blouse, dress and glasses, stands over him smiling.

Good morning sleepy head.

Jackie kisses Trax on the lips and then resumes smiling.

Thought you was never gonna wake up, just wanted to say bye before I head to work.

Work? Besides the occasional modelling contract Jackie doesn't work...

Work? You're going to work.

Jackie laughs and places her hands on her hips.

Well of course, one of us have to we're not all lucky enough to be happily retired before 30 like you.

Retired?

I'm....I'm what?

Retired, silly! Man how deep was that sleep? You look like you've just come out of a coma baby.

This can't be right. Don't I have a match coming up? Can't think...memory blurred. What going on?

Jackie, whats going on in XWF currently, I...I...can't remember but I could of sworn....

Whats going on? Nothings going on, place got shut down like a year back.

What?

It... it did?

Thats impossible...isn't it?

Jackie rolls her eyes.

Um yeah, hello? There was like...some HUGE drug & sex scandal involving Vinnie Lane, XWF lost all their sponsorship and airtime, it was all over the news? Not that any of that matters since you was looking to retire for good anyway, so was quite convenient.

Trax sits in silence in the bed, trying to come to terms with what he's being told.

XWF... is no more? That can't be true, is that true? Why can't I remember?

Carlos?

Trax, Carlos, looks up at his fiance who has a slight worried look on her face.

Everything OK baby? You seem...rattled... maybe you need to eat something, lucky for you your mommas down stairs cooking breakfast.

Momma?

My mother is here?

Yeah, shes come to stay with a couple days, remember? Gee you really are forgetful today baby.I told her not to bother doing anything but you know what she's like, stubborn, like Mother like Son huh?

Yeah... yeah.

Trax gets out the bed, his mind racing, his mother was here? Why did that seem so unusual to him? Even more unusual than XWF being shut down and him being unable to recollect such events? He knew there was a reason but for the life of him he just couldn't figure out what, so instead he exits the bedroom and walks across the landing and down the stairs, he walks through the hallway and enters the large kitchen. Sure enough, standing over the oven currently cracking some eggs into a pot is none other than Carlo's...

Mother?

Trax's mother turns to him and smiles as he stands there rooted the spot, unmoving, waiting to her her voice, a voice for some reason is beyond him, feels like he hasn't heard in a long time....

Good morning Son.

The two lock eyes and for Trax, time seems to stand still, he continues to stare at his mother almost in disbelief as she goes back to concentrating on making breakfast as the scene fades out.

TBC

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
Abigail (08-09-2017), JimCaedus (08-16-2017)