Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 01:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes (May 25th) PPV RP Archive
Enter the Crossfire(RP 1)
Mike Cross

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-20-2013, 11:20 AM

The scene opens to Mike Cross, Shane , Wallace Wistack and Paul Heyman in Shane ’s office down at XWF Headquarters.

[Image: 1c9908c448be15eb6f9fc13acb816087.jpg]

Shane: Signed sealed and delivered, you are now a member of the XWF Family. Extends hand

Mike Cross: Isn’t this where you tell me what roster I am going to be in, instead of wanting to feel me?

Shane: Well that’s your decision. You have these three hats. If you pick the first one, you join Shove It, our bi-weekly hardcore anything goes, our rated R show. You pick the second one and you join Wednesday Warfare, our family friendly PG show. Finally, if you pick the third hat, you will join our TV 14, crazy, but not as crazy show, Monday Madness. This is where your future lies, choose wisely.

Mike Cross picks up the Warfare hat, and looks at Wallace Wistack. Wallace is looking like he just won the lottery, he is so happy. Mike then throws the Warfare hat in the garbage. He picks up the Shove It hat, and does the same. He finally picks up the Madness hat, and puts it on his head.

Mike: I choose Madness. The fans need to see this beautiful face every day, and Warfare is clearly for pussies, like Chris Macbeth. I am a Madness head now.

Paul Heyman: Welcome aboard.

Mike: I don’t need your shitty welcome Pauly. I am not here for you; I am here because you need me! Your show has suck ass talent, and shitty management! Just stay clear and don’t ask for any troubles tubby.

Mike takes off the Madness hat, and throws it at Paul Heyman, then walks out of the office. He walks down the hallway where there is tons of XWF Talent there.

Mike: I hope you bitches feel real nice about yourselves, sitting around here sipping on coffee, not giving a fuck about anything. Well that’s about to change. Mike Cross has arrived. And XWF will never be the same again. I am the newest sensation, and I debut, at the next paper view, HIGH STAKES. And it’s high time someone smack that fucking grin off of your face Alex Richards!

Alex rises slowly out of the lazy boy chair he was relaxing in. He looks Mike Cross in the face and laughs

Alex: You actually think we’re scared of you? We are seasoned veterans, and you’re just some kid who thinks he can hold a candle to the best talent in the entire world.

Mike: I don’t want you to be afraid of me Axel.

Alex: It’s Alex dip...

Mike: Like I fucking asked. Like I was saying, I want you to do what you’re doing, sit around, watching How I Met Your Mother, masturbating to the scene where Marshall and Lily make out. And when your boy World1-International over there points to World1 catches you in the act, you’re going to play it off, like you were scratching your nuts or something. Pshh, Bitch please.

Alex: Look you incompetent...

Mike: Oh, incompetent, somebodies using 4 syllable words nowadays. Didn’t think you had it in you Alex. Pats him on the shoulder

Alex: What the hell do you want with me kid?

Mike: I face you and World1 International Butt Licker at High Stakes. I have no remorse for you, or W1. You say “epicness just hit my TV screen”, I say shit has just hit my TV screen. Because you are pure shit, and you will always be shit in this life. I’m the Goku, you’re Vegeta. I’m Manning, you are Brady. I’m XWF, you’re WGWF. You are simply second best to the biggest thing since sliced bread. Be prepared for the beating of a lifetime.

Mike walks over to World1, who looks is staring him down.

Mike: What the fuck you looking at World1. Yeah, I talked shit about you back there, what are you going to do about it? Nothing, exactly sit your ass down before I demote your ass to being a single country man.

World1: I am a man of every country on this Earth. I fight for them all!

Mike: And I am a man that doesn’t give a flying fuck! You dicks seriously don’t get it do you. I am the biggest thing here now. Here me when I say this, gets in World1’s face I am the new force in XWF. Hind you kids, hide your wife, because Mike Cross has just entered XWF, and he’s going to be here for a LONG TIME!

World1: Prepare to get your ass whipped at High Stakes.

Mike: Prepare to get my ass licked! What kind of show are you running here man? Ask your wife when I say this, I am not gay.

World1: I said ASS WHIPPED!

Mike: Sorry, I couldn’t here you over your thick Canadian accent.

World1: I am Asian smart one.

Mike: You were born in Canada therefore you are Canadian. I don’t give a shit if you were Nigerian, you are a Canadian, and do you know what I feel about Canada. Mike Cross picks up a coffee mug and pours it on World1 International.

Mike: This is how I feel about Canada, and this is how I feel about you. Now get the fuck out of my way.
Mike Cross heads for the door

Sebastian Duke: Hold on their kid.

Mike: Oh my God, IT’S THE GREAT SEBASTIAN DUKE!! What can I do you for Dukey?

Duke: You walk around here like you own the place. You talk shit to these guys like you are a season vet. You are a newcomer, and the ink is just drying on your contract. And look, no one here respects you.

Mike: That’s the difference between me and you and your little Black Circle buddies, Duke. I don’t care about respect. I prefer that people don’t respect me, because I don’t want any little farts coming up asking for my damn autograph. I would rather them look at me with fear in their eyes, because they know that Mike Cross is the most dangerous man in XWF.

Duke: That’s where you are wrong. Me Luca and John are more dangerous, powerful, and gifted than you’ll ever be.

Mike: And you three will kiss Shane ’s ass more than I ever will too.

Duke: You better watch your fucking mouth kid; you want your head chopped off like Cyren?

Mike: The difference between Cyren and Mike Cross is he is a washed up has been that is the biggest fool of the company, including Crimson Dong. I will never be anything like him. He is the lowest point you will ever be at in this company. And I am just too damn great to be anything close to him. Make a hole because Mike Cross is coming through.

Either join him in his genocide of XWF
Or be destroyed.
All hope has died out.
Prepare to
ENTER
THE
CROSSFIRE!
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mike Cross's post:
(05-20-2013)