Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offering My Services
KimAnderson Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-06-2017, 09:27 PM

Rumors has it that Super Mario has been fired from the XWF, leaving a spot open in the Pick Your Poison 4-Corners Match at this months PPV.

When asked what her thoughts were on the Mario being let go of his contact, Kimberly Anderson had this to say

Well I always knew Mario was an idiot, finally was given a chance to make a name for himself here in the XWF and earn himself a title match, but really him or any of his lackeys will not be missed and the XWF is now a better place with them gone.

So about the PPV it seems that his match is now one person short and if Vincent or any of the XWF management doesn't have any issues I would be more then happy to take his place, as I have been looking forward to showing the XWF that I am more then the girl that beat Rosalina in her first match and looks at this to be a great opportunity if I am given the chance

[Image: dENqNHk.jpg]
Edit
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2017, 05:10 AM

It's official, dude! After firing Mario for illegal sex trafficking, I hereby insert (hehe) Kim Anderson into the match at King of the Ring!

THE KING HAS SPOKEN!!!

[-] The following 3 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Finn Kühn (08-07-2017), KimAnderson (08-07-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-07-2017)