Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 04:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » King of the Ring 2017 RP Board
I Am A Guardian Of Many Universes
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-05-2017, 08:13 PM

Panzer swims around in his dimension, where he began to make portals of thousands of different universes than the normal one. Soon, the once sterile pure white dimension began to be filled with darkness. A massive entity dug its claws into the 'ground' of the dimension, seemingly appearing out of thin air as it scraped and clawed, and soon, many demonic creatures gnashing at the air, clad in black armor, and fire in place of their eyes. The parts of their bodies not covered, it seemed as if the very earth's volcanoes were spewing lava and all being channeled into these large things.

"You will not be able to keep this pace up, Panzer. I will rule this dimension. I will conquer each and every universe. I will send out my armies out and they will burn everything that they walk upon. You are no guardian. You are merely a cosmic toy. A plaything that anyone can fuck up, and tear the head off of. You are unworthy of this role, and I shall usurp it. "

Panzer grumbled as he held his hands as if he was gripping something large which would rest against his hip: a massive M61A2 Vulcan. It began to spin slowly but then it began to fire round after round, splitting the legs of the demonic entities legs in half with loud shots being fired off in the Dimension. Bits of demons flying off, cut off bit by bit and soon it cleared, and there were bodies everywhere.

"Listen here, Fucko! This is MY fucking dimension! So long and don't let my dick fuckin' penetrate that ass. This is MY fucking dimension! I don't know who the fuck you are, but you will never take my land! YOU WILL NOT TAKE

MY FREEDOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!"

More demonic soldiers began to be created, but it wouldn't last long, as he continued to fire and each new soldier was destroyed instantly. Soon as the figure's paw seemed like it was going to continue to climb, and soon a massive purple thing that seemed like it was somewhat normal, until it flashed and an inferno swirled around it, while the middle looked "normal" appeared, only for Panzer to realize it was its right eye, and he began to let loose slug after slug of his Vulcan straight into its eye, causing it to roar so loud the dimension began to shake.

"I will be back, clown! I will claim this dimension, and you will lose your powers!"

It began to disappear from his dimension, but a loud chuckle sounded as well as it began to disappear. The dead soldiers began to evaporate, disintegrate into nothingness. Panzer began to look in on each Universe, only to hear a small scream at first, then it grew louder. As he investigated further, he saw that the creature had found a Universe, thanks to one of the soldiers having fled through the portal. Its massive form floating through space, as it made its way to the planet that had the soldier, and on the way, it was creating and sending more soldiers to the planet. He looked closer at the planet as soldiers began to arrive one by one, slamming hard into the earth. He realized just what planet it was: Jemmy's! The planet of Baby-People were going to be into another war, but this one, if every one of them did not unite, then they would be destroyed by the cosmic entity. Panzer leaped through the portal, and appeared in front of Jemmy's home just as a soldier was about to break down the house's door. Panzer dashed forward, sending a knee into its firey gut, causing it to double over giving Panzer time to climb on top of its back, then grabbed it's neck and began to twist, before switching to be in front, and pulling hard in a guillotine maneuver. He pulled so hard its head is yanked off, and its body began to dissolve as he called for Jemmy, to warn him and his family, to let them know a war has come to the Baby-Person planet.

And it was going to be bloody.

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Phantom Panzer's post:
Barney Green (08-06-2017), Finn Kühn (08-06-2017), JackCain (08-06-2017), JimCaedus (08-16-2017), Vincent Lane (08-06-2017)