Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 08:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Sins and transgressions
Jean Baptiste Le'Croix Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-04-2017, 10:59 AM

[size=medium][font=Trebuchet MS](the scene opens up as we see jean in a undisclosed location that is dimly lit in the middle while the rest of the lights are off.)

Jean:You see ladies and gentlemen boys and girls and yes you the children of all sorts of shapes, sizes, and age, I got to admit that when I saw the card to this Saturday night on savage I was ecstatic, happy if you will.
i mean im fighing a guy who though is not as big as me but bigger that other two opponents that i faced just one week ago.
a challenge that is worthy to be called a fight.
but at the same time as i was being happy and ecstatic i was slowly but surly and starting to realize that it was not so much the promo it self that turned out to be difficult, that it was the words that i wanted to say in the promo that was hard.
as embarrassingly as it may sound.
i mean especially a man that is not what you call a prototypical usual wrestler that we all associate with in a match or much less being in a match with.
and yeah i know what you are thinking, your thinking that how hard can it be to find the words to a promo that has to do with a guy that is as you say, not your prototypical usual wrestler that we associate with being in a match with, it couldn't be that hard to do.
well.....to you it may not be hard, i mean your just sitting at home watching or you coming home from doing your normal run of the mil nine to five job, but when you are a wrestler like me that has to fight an unusual person one on one for the first time after having him a tag team partner while not knowing a lot about him is a whole different thing.
hell look at him, he aint no peter f'n gilmoure, Robbie bourbon, trax, maverick, nor sure as hell he aint ghost tank.
i mean lets see you try to figure out the words that you wanna say to him in a promo while be in my situation.
it difficult huh? now you see how I feel.
but none the less finding the words that I wanted to say in a promo was turned out to be quite difficult then I thought.
but after a while, as I was trying my ass off to figure out of any inspiration that I can think of to say in the promo, meaning the words, a light bulb went off in my head.
the quote on quote inspiration of words that found that I can use in my promo was in the promos of Darren ziardo.
yeah you heard me correctly, Darren ziardo.
the words of quote on quote inspiration that he kept saying in his promos over and over and over again were, hell, heaven, jesus, Christ, pray, read, doing, and preaching.
now what does those words have to do with anything you may be asking? well years ago there was a horror novel type of book called when hell and heaven collied:battle for planet earth that ive read.
the book that was written and published by one of the most graphic, bloodied, and most horrifyingly dark novel author in history and in the world, his name was Horace Colby.
hence why by his fellow authors, and people alike that read his books called him the grim reaper of book writing.
any way, in the book there were three scenes that he painted out, in those scenes this character that he created, the character said this.
[b][i]the first scene in page 344:"as the midnight hand inches closer and closer, the midnight hour will soon be upon us as the bowels of hell prepare for to open its gates. as the bowels the of hell open its gates, the creatures of the deep will come acrawling in searching of souls to feed on thy blood as they squeal in sheer delight".
page 658, the second scene, "but for those that are found lingering around trespassing in the bowels of hell, its you who they spy on.
more the plumper, more the better.
must stand and face the creatures of the deep and rot in side a corpses shell like a dead body with out a soul".
and the final scene that he painted out on page 991:scene 3, "as I the lord of all evil will crush you will my icy grips from the crypt, no more sun more of anything to will see as I squeezes your life from your body more and more, you will me mind for all eternity of pain, suffering, endless agony, and malice.
Darren ziardo my kind dear sir, basically what those three scenes that I said was talking about was that, you can preach, read, pray, walk, and meditate the gospel word all the hell you want, but it doesn't and wont change the fact that in twenty-four hours from now, all the reading, praying, preaching, walking, and mediation that you do wont work in getting the win.
you see what will happen is when I jean Baptiste le'croix defeat you, you will be laying on your back looking up at me as the ref raises my hand in victory.
and you my brotha will walk through the rope down aisle though the curtains in disappointment into the locker room praying for his forgiveness in not being able to get the win over me.
as a matter of fact Darren ziardo want I want is for you to ask your self this, what happens when you loose to me? would I still be favored in the lords eyes in failing to do what you were set out to do?
I just hope for all the sins and transgressions that will be committed when we face off will be forgiven, and I just hope that we are still cool with one another and all is will be for given.
because you will agree with me that we both don't wanna go to a place that we don't wanna go to.
though if for some reason if one of us has to be sacrificed in order to live normally, I hope that one of us wont be laughing its ass off.

(the scene fades to black)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jean Baptiste Le'Croix's post:
JimCaedus (08-04-2017)