Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With apologies to Jenny Myst and her dude
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-03-2017, 04:28 AM

Ok Jenny, I hope we can still be cool after Warfare. Engy's been....I don't even know what the fuck is going on with Engy right now. I swear I had no idea he paid off Rich Wang. How that even occurred to him to do that I have no goddamn idea. Unless I've trained him better than I thought I did. At any rate, I certainly didn't put him up to it. That was all him.

Jenny, I still support your pursuit of the Bombshell title because you're the only one who's earned it. And to make it up to you, I've made a decision.

I'm going to petition to be the ref in your Bombshell title match at the PPV, so you know you have someone who supports you as ref. Now, don't get me wrong, I will call it RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE, but at least you'll know I cannot be bought to screw you over.

Again, you have my apologies for Engy's bullshit. He is SO grounded.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Travis McCoy Offline
The Real McCoy

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-03-2017, 06:14 AM

"Karma is a bitch.

You're welcome Engy."

[Image: pFP1ZZx.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-03-2017, 10:23 AM

It was tough, but I talked him down. He was ready to burn this place to the ground, but I told him we have a bigger goal in mind and are going to take those tag straps. This tournament is shit anyway, Vinnie has gone and fucked it all up. It is for the better, trust me.
Hate Post Like Post