Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 07:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Shopping with Myst
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-03-2017, 03:32 PM

There were a lot of stores and vintage shops around Universal Studios. Chris told Jenny he needed to calm down and get his head right for Savage, so he gave her his credit card and send her to the strip. She loved shopping, but then again, what girl didn't? She figured she could maybe find something for both of them, and they could celebrate a bit before they won their match Saturday Night.

As she poked and prodded around a few of the stores, she couldn't help but notice the stares. People were beginning to recognize her, and she heard some whispers about who that may be. Who that was. And should they ask for a photo. It made her smile a little to know that people were beginning to see that she was exactly what she said she was---but at the same time it made her a little sad that most of them wanted a picture BECAUSE she was what she said she was.

Hot. Flawless, in fact. The ideal girl---one of those ones you only read about or see on TV. One of those ones that you always hear about but never actually meet.

She began sorting through some of the higher end merchandise, thumbing through the sizes, when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She knew it was a fan, she knew what they wanted, and she knew she had to be a total and utter bitch to keep her reputation. Fuck the fans, as far as she was concerned, they were peasants. She was in this for herself and for Chris. Nobody else.

Turning around, she rolled her eyes.

Sigh.

"Can I help you?"

"Uh....umm....oh my god....are you---are--Jenny Myst?"

She smiles to the fan. "Yes, yes I am" looking the fan up and down. He had a "Motherfuckers" tee shirt on. Even their fans were her fans.

That's the benefit of being perfect.

"Yes....I am.....but ew...I have to ask, what the hell is that you're wearing. You actually chose to go out in public with that on?!"

He didn't quite know that to say. "I...uh...yeah, I love them. Robbie is hilarious and Cain is a badass. Not to mention Raven is----"

"Stop, shut up. You're making it worse for yourself. Look.....I don't normally do this.....but you haven't completely pissed me off yet......so I will help you. Let's go pick out a motherfucking motherfuckers shirt that is more fitting oky?"

The fan seemed taken aback. A college kid. Probably some nerd. The type of fan that those ass clowns attract. Sure, heels, tweeners, whatever they are, everyone always roots for someone in this business.

Who was she to take away this kids fandom?

"Come with me....lets hit one of the lower priced shops....that is more fitting for their material. Cheap, like them."

The fan couldn't believe it. He texted his buddies "I am going shopping with Jenny Myst!!!!!"

"......and don't you dare take a photo or a snapchat, or any of that or you will be shitting pieces of that phone for weeks. Got it?"

He frowned, but nodded, putting the smart phone in his pocket.

As they browsed the tee shirt stores, he pointed out a few he liked. But every time she would shoot it down. It had to be perfect. It had to be fitting.

Finally, as she was about to give up her search and tell this kid to fuck off with his stupid shirt and get the fuck out of her face....

and dear god stop asking questions...

She found it. The most perfect shirt for Robbie Bourbon ever.

[Image: 4FjbzSr.jpg]

As she frantically thumbed through the sizes, she was hoping to find a 6x. If this guy wanted to do it, he may as well do it right.

There were no 6x's, so she settled with a 2x. This shirt would look like a dress on this nerd.

"Here you go, put this on. This is the most perfect shirt I can think of to rep your favorite team!!"

The kid seemed to like the shirt, but he also looked confused.

"This doesn't say motherfuckers anywhere on it......"

She smiled. This poor, poor kid. Innocent kid.

"You don't get it do you, kid? These two pigfuckers you seem to idolize are nothing but sloppy cockbags. There are two type of men in this world, kid. Men who like me because I won't fuck them and they enjoy the chase and men who hate me because I won't fuck them. In this case, they hate me because I won't fuck them. I would be surprised if Cain has ever gotten laid and Robbie? Let's just say he couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a fistfull of 50's. So, this shirt is fitting because pigs are actually quite intelligent.....they are smarter than dogs, in fact.....but we eat them. We make bacon and pork out of them. We look at them as disgusting creatures who are covered in shit and smell like Engy. We look at them as fat and disgusting. So, kid, why don't you put your college degree to use and try to understand that the "Motherfuckers" may be smart but just like their pig brethren, they will be slaughtered, eaten...and never fully given a chance. Now get out of here......shirt is on me."

The kid was hesitant to leave.

"Well--I--I was kind of hoping to get a photo with you."

"Umm......no."

She threw her hand up and rolled her eyes, walking away and leaving the kid standing there in his new Motherfuckers tee shirt and a dumbfounded look on his face.

The Diva Of The Damned

"After the unfortunate event that took place at Warfare, this is now a match that has become a MUST win. Not just for me, but for Chris. After being screwed at Warfare, he needs this. I am going to do everything in my power to make sure we succeed. I mean, Team ? For real? I am quite frankly shocked these ass clowns have made it his far. Didn't we deal with one of these Lizard dudes in the first round? And Guppy's first promo wasn't even about us, it was a political diatribe about Trump and how fucked up the country is. What the fuck is that? Obviously there is an agenda he is trying to get across. But that is okay, everyone has one. I mean dressing up like a dollar store batman isn't normal, why did I expect it to be? I mean hey, when everyday is Halloween I guess you are always happy right? Guppy is nothing but a wannabe super hero, and we are the foe. But this is a company that isn't like the cliche Hollywood movies. Here, the bad guys win. They always win. XWF isn't a place for faces to come and be successful. This is a place where brutality runs rampant and you can't trust even your closest friend. Guppy, with you wearing a costume and living in a LARP fantasy, and Scully retiring, then unretiring---not to mention leaving the house without his helmet---do you really think you stand a chance against the Kings ™? WE are the only team who makes sense to move on to the Pay Per View. The Kings will chop you into pieces. They will embarrass you. And the Motherfuckers? Hell they have been more of a revolving door recently than AX3 was. There is no unity there, you never know who is going to show up.....or not show up, in their case. Jack Cain? This big tub has been on more of a losing streak then Barney Green's colon after a Taco Bell visit....and Bourbon? I will be surprised if he can make it down the ramp to the ring without having to make out with his inhaler.

I may be small but I think I have proven I can hang with the big dogs. I looked Brock Lesnar right in the face, and I slapped it, twice. You see, I don't have time to be nervous anymore. If this male poster boy for Jenny Craig and the pro choice spokesperson want to step up and get some, they can get it too. If this bad B movie superhero and his Special Olympics buddy want some, they can stick their noses in the shit too. You see, this is just a new challenge. This is just a new obstacle in my life. I have made an entire life of overcoming shit, and this is just a new example. I am on my way up, and I refuse to let anyone bring me down.

I am GOING to be the Bombshell Champion and Chris and I ARE going to hoist the Tag Team Title belts. This company is about to be ours. I have made good on my promises as of late, and this is a promise as well. You can talk all you want about Donald Trump disparaging women, and you can show us all the videos you feel you need to, Parsh. But what happens when a woman disparages YOU? What happens when you get roasted like a pig on a spit and left standing there with your ego in the shitter? Did you forget your opponents? You mentioned Chris, albeit ONCE, and it wasn't even that bad of a diss. I have heard 4 year olds with better insults. But yet again, another promo goes by, and nobody wants to step up and say anything about me? I should be the easy target, no? I should be the one that is the but of the jokes. Instead, I am going to be the one who pins your stupid ass 1-2-3 and leaves you wondering what the hell just happened. I may be the most dangerous one in this match because everyone is expecting Chris to dominate......but I can ambush out of the shadows and snap your neck before eating you whole. I am the viper, you are simply the prey.

Don't get me wrong, Bourbon is good. Cain is good. But we are GREAT. There is a difference. Bourbon cheated to pin Chris in a tag match back in December, but he lost to him in the chamber. Jack Cain needed all he had and more and still BARELY beat me in the battle royal way back when and has since been getting his misshapen dick kicked in by a classical music nerd who likes bad liquor. Week after week it is the same thing. Cain loses to Neville. It's boring now. Guppy and Scully have never faced him. None of you know what you are getting into. None of you can expect what you are going to encounter. Bourbon and Cain, they are correct. Unity IS our biggest strength. But you cannot divide us. You know you cant beat us as a team so you need to try to single us out---what does that say about you two as a team? It makes you a weak team. Last I recall this wasn't a one on one tournament, it was a TAG tournament. And you two just said without saying that you don't think you can beat Chris and I together.

Maybe that is why you aren't Team least there are SOME brains in there. Too bad you both look like you collided head first with a garbage truck.

I decided to talk first because Chris is still seething over Warfare, and he probably couldn't forge a cogent promo right now. But me, I am calm...cool as a cucumber. I have never been more confident about something. I truly haven't.

But I warn you now, do not sleep on me. Do not write me off. Madison doesn't like anyone, doesn't respect anyone, and I have earned both. That is not an easy task. So I am putting this promo out there, and say what you will, but come Saturday there isn't a damn thing anyone can do about this.........perfection will reign supreme.

[Image: MMhBiKq.jpg]

Pink Perfection

PERFECTION

[Image: BWVb4rb.gif]

9-4-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
Chris Chaos (08-03-2017), drezdin5788 (08-04-2017), JackCain (08-03-2017)