Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
PlaceMarker Final Thoughts
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-01-2017, 10:56 PM

Chris is sitting in his hotel room in Scotland. Jenny is on the bed next to him, Skyping with a friend back home. He just got done watching the Engy promo, if it can even be called that.

"Babe, I need the computer."

She signs off Skype and he turns on the webcam, streaming live on XWF TV.

Funny......very funny. A last ditch attempt at bringing me down. A last ditch try to make himself seem relevant. Engy really thinks he has a chance, doesn't he? He really thinks that this match can go some way other than really fucking shitty for him. I love how he comes out on his third promo, less than an hour before the deadline, and comes at me harder than I thought he was capable of. It was still weak and frail, like the bones of those junkies, but it was harder than I thought he could do.

Bravo.

But Engy, this is only going to go one way. You know it and I know it. But you can try to win sympathy points with the whole "I have been picked on by guys like you my entire life" card, but it just isn't fooling anyone. I know you have some tricks up your sleeve, and believe me, you're gonna need them. But trying to sift through your bullshit like a child looking for shells in the wet sand is even tougher than Jim Caedus, and that imbred hillbilly barely speaks English.

This is deep down in your guts WANTIN' Chris. The kind of wantin' that keeps ya up at night. The kinda wantin' that keeps ya lonely. Keeps ya HUNGRY. The kinda wantin' ya know nothin' about because ya already have everything! Ya got a pretty girl. Ya got respeck. Ya got championships. And even before all that ya at least had good looks and the ability to talk to people without scarin' em off!

I mean, what? Trust me, jerkoff, I don't have jack shit right now. I don't have a belt, I'm not even in the picture for it. I don't get the same respect as men I have BEATEN on this roster do. I was homeless for a while as a teen. I had a drug addicted mother who didn't care. Trust me, Engy, I have felt what it feels like to want, to need, to be hungry. ALL I HAVE RIGHT NOW IS JENNY. And This tournament. This isn't just about beating fuck nuggets like you, this is about earning back the respect that i was screwed out of having. Look at my resume, you pointed it out yourself. I have accolades, championships, the hottest bitch in the business wearing my tee shirts. But I still get no damn respect. I would still get chosen close to last in kickball around here. I know how it feels, Engy, so don't tell me I don't.

YA DON'T KNOW WHAT NOTHIN' FEELS LIKE!

Sure. Go back and watch my promos again. Go back and look up Nicole Dagastino. Then tell me I don't know what nothing feels like. But at least I can go to sleep tonight, here in Scotland, with a smile. Because I didn't what I needed to do. I threw you off your game. I got you riled. I took your head out of it.

EAT FUCKING SHIT CHRIS!!

No, REALLY! EAT FUCKING SHIT! SHIT IN YOUR HAND, BRING IT UP TO YOUR MOUTH AND GUZZLE ALL THE FUCKING SHIT YOU CAN!!! AND THEN WHEN YOU PUKE IT ALL BACK UP YOU LICK THAT SHIT PUKE UP OFF THE FLOOR!!!!

That sounds more like an elementary school kid having a tempter tantrum on the floor of a grocery store when mommy says no to the extra sugary cereal than it does a wrestling promo. I have you angry, I have you upset, and I have you distracted. Those men, just like you, laid out in the street. I have you flustered. And I fucking love it. You can shatter all the lamps you want, it doesn't make you tough.

It makes you scared.

You are panicking now, Engy. You are starting to believe that maybe, just maybe, you will lose this thing. Good. If you lose, you get a night with Jenny. So losing is a win, is it not? Jenny is going to fuck me regardless. Don't you worry about that. But if you lose like you are supposed to you can be in the room with her for more than 4 seconds. I thought for sure you'd take the bet.

Oh wait, no I didn't.

Because you ass hats never learn. You want handouts, but aren't willing to work for them. You plead insanity when you know you have done the crime because maybe the judge will feel bad that you were born with a brain the texture of a mashed potato. Who knows. But all your screaming and Jim Caedus type 5th grade redneck insults, they bounce right off me. I am immune. I tore you apart. I tore a new asshole in you. You spent two promos drooling over Jenny's maxi pads, and I spent two ripping you to shreds. Now, all of the sudden, in one last final desperate measure you want to come at me with the best promo you've done since you've been employed? It is weak, and it shows you are weak. Way to try to catch me off guard. Way to try to post when I have limited time to respond. Way to work the system. But it didn't work. Because I heard it all. I watched it all. And tomorrow night, you are going to feel it all.

Engy......just give it up. It is over. Madison is finally going to realize that you are nothing but a fuck up. She is finally going to realize that you are dead weight. She is finally going to cut ties. Because she is using you, and she always has been. Once she has what she wants, she won't need you anymore.

So lose to me, Engy.

Lose to me and have Jenny for a night.

Lose to me and let the true King take his rightful place on top.

Lose to me and be just like all the rest.......

Equalized.

Fuck a back story. Fuck trash talk. I am coming at you straight here. You have no chance, Engy, and you never did.

He smacks the camera as it goes offline. Jenny can be heard bitching about it being a $500 dollar camera and he owes her a new one.

Static.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
Unknown Soldier (08-04-2017)