Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-22-2024, 10:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
the rare interview
Jean Baptiste Le'Croix Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-01-2017, 03:05 PM

(the scene opens up at we see Jean sitting in a couch seat talking to the the late late late late late talk show host as the late late late late late talk show band plays music, the audience cheers as the show comes back from break)

Host:aaalllrighty then, welcome back to the late late late late late late show here with me and the audience. now here at the late late late late late show for us, we were lucky and I mean really really really damn lucky to get this very rare treat with us for the entire show. what very rare treat that we were very damn lucky to get on this show you maybe wondering? it is this man, Jean Baptiste Le'Croix.

(the audience cheer for the most part when some had booed him when he had abandoned the drezdin gimmick. jean thanks them as he and the host laugh because of the reaction)

I see there are some that are not that fond of you.

Jean:dont worry about that I mean weather you are a wrestler like me, a talk show host like you, a chef, or simply just a really out spoken person that speaks his or her mind, youll always going to get something like this no matter what. it cool by me, hell it doest faze me at all.

Host:hold on now, what you saying is that always happens all the time no matter where you go!?

Jean:well.....as far as every where I go and having that happen all the time goes, honestly it all depends where I am at. no matter its the north south east or west part of the world, some parts boo me, some cheer me, depending on what part of the world I am in I some times get the john cena reaction, which is the half boo half cheer half idolizing me and half hating my guts. basically what I am saying is that depending one what part of the world I am in it is all completely different.

Host:WOW! well then how do ya or should I say what do you do if you are in a situation like that?

Jean:honestly? all you can do is take as is and like it is. I mean in the case of being what I am a professional wrestler we got thick ass skins, and I can tell you right now that if we didn't have thick skins, weather if its my boss, bourbon, myst, gilmoure, cotton, or even chaos, heck or even me, are asses wouldn't be here doing what we love to do 300 days of the freakin year. hell no matter what profession you are in, personal or professionally if you cant do that you either in the wrong place or even wrong time or just simply got fucked up in the head for what ever reason.

Host:now I had mentioned that as we were coming back from break, I said that we were damn lucky to have a very rare treat in you having here and when in actually reality that it is. and just a moment ago you said that what you guys do is day in and day out is 300 days out of the year. two part question for ya here, part one is that 300 days a year you guys and gals travel all over and I mean all over the world, how do you keep fresh for that long when after a while all of you in the xwf will look a dead roster walking?

Jean:as far as how do we stay fresh when we are on the road for that long especially when we xwf wrestlers and divas have to come and do a very rare talk show interview and any other special appearances/ events in between? honestly when we do travel for this length of time, we are lucky to have a boss in Vincent lane who gives us the much time as we need so we don't look like even more deader zombies. plus matter if you are full time part time floater, or just starting out in the company..the xwf.. you don't necessarily have to literally kill your self and all we do is pace and plan when we wanna fight some one. besides youll know when you know when you need to stay fresh. our body is a great way of telling us.

Host:part two to the question. the number 300..................

Jean:what about it?

Host:now if I did my math right, you guys only get about a month and a half off of work.............................

Jean:true that true that

Host:what on earth do you guys do with that time off when its all not that much?

Jean:let me first say this, most wrestling companies here on earth travel 300 days out of the year rain or shine no matter the weather. but there are some that travel a bit less and have more time off. it all depends on what company you are talking about. and secondly with that being said, after we do the special appearances, events, shows, meat and greats...which I love the most..., and all other stuff that we do, though I don't speak for the entire xwf roster, but I am pretty sure that the entire roster including yours truly me, spend their time they have planed just by going home and doing jack shit, spend time with family, be with their girl, travel some where else and find something to do, or what ever they do. hell some of us drop off the face of thee earth, and when its time to go back to work then youll see them back doing what they love doing.

Host:we here at the show have to ask you if you have the time to do something that rarely or never happens here on a talk show of any sorts. and it would be and honor if its possible do it.

Jean:would it be safe to assume you wanting me do a promo for my match that I have less than 48 hours from now?

Host:please? if its not to much to ask?

Jean:eh what the hell? why not? you ladies and gentlemen here in Scotland are goin to get a moment on this show. your on.

(the fans erupt with cheer while still some boo)

Host:that fantastic!!!!!! alright then, when we come back from our last break, Jean will do what has never been done or even hardly been done in a long time. we will be back after this.

(five minuets later they come back from break)

Host:welcome back every one. now before we go, we are goin to get a very special moment, a promo by our guest at this time jean baptiste le'croix. when ever you are reay jean, go.
Jean:you see Scotland in 48 or so I will be in a triple threat match right here in your own back yard, specifically speaking in Edinburgh castle. and sorry if when we get done with the place that its not standing any more. none the less in the triple threat match I will be facing doctor physco and basic bitch doctor Joshua reno. now ill admit that the last time that I was in this type of match...well lets just say that it didn't go the way that I wanted. but this time its different. one guy in doctor physco who I know will be a fight, and I am prepared to fight him with anything he throws at me. and I do expect a fight from a caliber of a guy like him. i mean i wouldn't be wasting my time else other wise with ass.
then theres Joshua freaking reno, heres a guy that goes by the moniker basic bitch doctor. though I do know that hes not a doctor in real life and thank high heavens to god hes not. what I do know is that you guys and gals here in Scotland and every where else don't have to worry or fret one bit. you see his moniker said it all, hes not anything special, nor hes anything fantastic, nor even hes that entertaining to watch, why you ask? because what he is, is what he moniker is, all he is just basic. when its all said and done the people of Scotland, what will happen when you match the match is me destroying them and giving them the worst ass beating of there lifes and careers. it aint even going to be a challenge now that i think about it. how can it be? any way like i was saying, when its all said and done, what will happen when you the people of Scotland watch it on tv, is me destroying them and me giving them the worst ass beating in their lifes. as they them self watch me in a daze get my hand raised for the 1..2..3! they wont know that the fuck hit them when i am done with them. and if they see this, and if they don't like what i say.....then all their asses have to do is meat me in the ring if they want to prove me else other wise. till then the people of Scotland remember this..........

the audience:WHAT!

Jean:IIITTT'S GGGOOO TTTIIIMMMEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(the scene fades to black as the show goes off)
[/size]

PROVE..ME..WRONG!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post