Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 10:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolly shoots?
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-01-2017, 11:59 AM

Before Dolly shoots we're greeted with a friendly public service announcement from a decaying Bob Barker hooked up on life support.

Spay and neuter your 'necks.

Now, on to the shoot.

Hi, I'm still Dolly Waters and coincidentally enough, I'm still a cunt.

I know the cliquish human-centipede shit eaters around here haven't got much faith in anything but their own agendas, but I must say I concur with their unsung feelings: fuck the greater majority of the roster, they're all shit.

They're not up to snuff to challenge much of anything, let alone a seventeen foot, mouth to ass sewn slong shaped spit puddle of super friends- and trust me, the pseudo brass likes it that way. They balk at parody. They squirm at the thought of a real fight.

So they troll and treat like shit anyone who has a mustard seed of love for this and desire to be something until all that's left is a merry-ol-band of pompous cock knockers who think their shit doesn't stink.

A voice chimes in from off screen,

Dolly! Why is there an extra lithium in your pill bottle!?! Are you skipping your fucking meds again?

See? This is ALL a part of their fucking plan. Ignore the fight and sedate the truth. It's because I'm a goddamn gypsy tailwind fluttering like a box fan feather in a trailer park window when the humidity has eighty feeling like a hundred. The fuck does that mean? FUCK YOU! Yer' all a bunch of bitch made impostors and anti-psychotics are fer' the weak.

I want John Madison at King of The Ring.

If I can't have Madison I want his sister.

If I can't have her, I want Theo Pryce.

If she's unavailable well then I've completely and utterly lost my mind and not only is this a delusion, but it's all fer' naught and I need a fucking Doctor and a shot of narcan.

As a lost resort though, I suppose I'll take whatever in the fuck that Lane decides to book me in- but just know boys, Dolly's coming for whats hers and I don't mind swapping spit with a mildly attractive transgender if the timing is right.

GRAB HER!

FUCK YOU PETER GILMOUR! FUUUUUUUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Dolly is quickly wrestled to the ground by what appears to be several orderly's as the feed cuts back over to Bob Barker.

Spay and neuter your 'necks

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
JackCain (08-01-2017), Travis McCoy (08-01-2017)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-01-2017, 12:16 PM

Yawn

[Image: 8D4XXu4.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
Thomas Nixon (08-01-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Jenny Myst's post!
Dolly Waters (08-01-2017), Thomas Nixon (08-01-2017)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-01-2017, 12:27 PM

Wow, nice fucking disguise, Madison, but if you wanted to look like a total brainless smut you could have just gone full Harley Quinn. Your bought on consignment sex change isn't fooling anyone, punk.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-01-2017, 12:32 PM

Yawn......wow.....I must need a nap. Either that or your overzealous cry for attention when everyone here has written you off as nothing more than a flake is making me more bored than listening to Morgan Freeman read the titles of Oprah's Book Club. In order. By release date. With forwards included, and liner notes. Your insensate rambling about nonsense is more boring than Neville's ring entrance. Stop trying to be relevant Dolly and go back to Graves's basement.....that's the last time anyone gave a shit."

[Image: FKy7R5S.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Jenny Myst's post!
Neville Sinclair (08-01-2017)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

08-01-2017, 12:37 PM

Oh fuck off, you're not Madison. He'd never say something so gay.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-01-2017, 01:32 PM

Or something so true.
Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

08-01-2017, 01:47 PM

What took you so long to respond? Busy reporting the local strip joint rat on Facebook because he left your Courtney Love looking ass off of his baddie list? Yer' not shit bitch, and I don't remember summoning the whore that Dolly Waters inspired to find her inner female either.

So how bout you go on and fawn over some sexist piece of shit title that'll exist about as long as that shitty stable you groupied for?

Now git!

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Neville Sinclair Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-01-2017, 02:03 PM

(08-01-2017, 12:32 PM)Jenny Myst Said: Yawn......wow.....I must need a nap. Either that or your overzealous cry for attention when everyone here has written you off as nothing more than a flake is making me more bored than listening to Morgan Freeman read the titles of Oprah's Book Club. In order. By release date. With forwards included, and liner notes. Your insensate rambling about nonsense is more boring than Neville's ring entrance. Stop trying to be relevant Dolly and go back to Graves's basement.....that's the last time anyone gave a shit."

[Image: FKy7R5S.png]

I'm always happy to get in the middle of a good cat fight, and most days I would welcome it. But you choose to go after how I walk to the ring? I apologize that nothing explodes and I don't dance like a trained animal like you'd want, but I choose to save my fireworks for inside the ring.

Educating the XWF since 06/08/17
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neville Sinclair's post:
Travis McCoy (08-01-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-01-2017, 02:06 PM

Panzer floats on by, but looking like he's jogging, but in the air, but at the pace he's moving, it does not actually sync up with floating speed. He sees Dolly and then sits down in the air, sitting cross-legged

"I see you're having some problems. I could transport you wherever you want, y'know. And I literally mean, transport."

He snaps his fingers and they disappear together, straight to the Sahara Desert, then he snaps his fingers again and they appear right back where she was to begin with.

"Say the word, Fucko, and you go anywhere and get anything you fuckin' want. This world needs more crazy bitches let loose in the world."

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-01-2017, 06:26 PM

Vincent rolls in on his Segway, a bent crown on his head.

"Dolly... is that you? We found you and stuff? Oh sweet."

Vin puffs his vape.

"Look, like, I would LOVE to see a little kid dismantle a legend like John Madison. I mean that, dude, I would fucking L-O-V-E it. But. And this is between you and me and all these cameras that are all over the building... I'm not sure he's medically cleared? We are having a little bit of a snafu on the Savage end of things, and, well, I think the guy's failed a few piss tests.

Yep.

You heard me.

JOHN MADISON IS PREGNANT!!!!!

So, like, obviously we can't have you beating on a preggo chick, trans or not. We would lose at least a few sponsors if we spontaneously aborted a fetus live in-ring, you know?

As for Theo... well, him and Doc are gonna be defending the tag titles. Or him and Samuels. I never know with those dudes. Again... LOVE the idea. But the timing... well, you get it. Talk to you later dude!"

Vincent does some donuts in the hallway, vaping away the entire time.

As Lane's Segway leaves the area, a hazy cloud of pink vapor begins to spiral into contrails, forming different letters in the air.

They spell:

SHUT UP, GHOST TANK

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Finn Kühn (08-01-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-01-2017, 06:50 PM

(08-01-2017, 06:26 PM)King Vincent Said: Vincent rolls in on his Segway, a bent crown on his head.

"Dolly... is that you? We found you and stuff? Oh sweet."

Vin puffs his vape.

"Look, like, I would LOVE to see a little kid dismantle a legend like John Madison. I mean that, dude, I would fucking L-O-V-E it. But. And this is between you and me and all these cameras that are all over the building... I'm not sure he's medically cleared? We are having a little bit of a snafu on the Savage end of things, and, well, I think the guy's failed a few piss tests.

Yep.

You heard me.

JOHN MADISON IS PREGNANT!!!!!

So, like, obviously we can't have you beating on a preggo chick, trans or not. We would lose at least a few sponsors if we spontaneously aborted a fetus live in-ring, you know?

As for Theo... well, him and Doc are gonna be defending the tag titles. Or him and Samuels. I never know with those dudes. Again... LOVE the idea. But the timing... well, you get it. Talk to you later dude!"

Vincent does some donuts in the hallway, vaping away the entire time.

As Lane's Segway leaves the area, a hazy cloud of pink vapor begins to spiral into contrails, forming different letters in the air.

They spell:

SHUT UP, GHOST TANK

As Lane rides away letters begin to appear one at a time:

Y
O
U

C
A
N

S
U
C
K

O
N

M
Y

I
N
F
L
A
T
A
B
L
E

F
L
E
S
H

H
A
M
M
E
R

Y
O
U

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

F
A
G
G
O
T

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Phantom Panzer's post:
Brucette Blingsteen (08-01-2017), Dolly Waters (08-01-2017), Travis McCoy (08-01-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-01-2017, 08:46 PM

why am I put into this.. dolly.. take those meds girl

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post