Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Kind of A Big Deal!
Super Mario Offline
The Game Has Changed and So Have I

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-01-2017, 03:54 AM

scene open: Liberty Warehouse...Red Hook, Brooklyn, New York.

[Image: 348s.jpg]

As the Sunlight begins to fade another night in "the city that never sleeps" is about to begin.

we have been given personally a private invite to the Liberty Warehouse...known as the home of Super Mario the world renowned and famous Plumber now turned wrestler in the XWF who so far has yet to claim victory including a close loss in one of the toughest matches and perhaps still to date the most memorable against Dolly Waters the former XWF Xtreme Champion in a street fight in Columbus Ohio.

We find our way to The Warehouses and locate #1 made clear with A giant Red M on the front.

We enter inside and find him, and his Brother Luigi engaging in Sparring Practices as Luigi blocks for him whilst Mario provides the offense with several series of punches and knee strikes and punches and kicks.

Luigi: C'mon bro! Ya doin good keep it up!
Now left left!
(Mario goes with a right)

Ya other left! Get it together Mario dont get soft on me now! No mercy hear?

Mario: alright you asked for it!

Mario loads up and charges in with his hardest punches imagining this to be his opponent for Wednesday Night Warfare the loudmouth all bark and no bite Calypso! an opponent who when he looked at the roster and saw him considered a joke and someone who he'd tear apart bare handed as he then completes the set with a big finish...his legendary FIREBALL STRIKE as we actually witness an actual flame covering his fist as he strikes and leaves a scorch mark as proof on the block pad!

Luigi: ay Mamma Mia! Mario! Whatsamatter for you! ya dont know your own strength I tell ya! That's the 6th time ya burnt the block pad and I'm running out of em!

Mario: ya ever stop to think you oughtta get better insulated pads weegee? Besides you said no mercy!

Luigi grumbles as he leaves the ring (translation: ugh! I swear the only insulation around here is in the space between ya ears where ya brains used to be ya idiot! Sheesh!)

as he disappears from view we get our opportunity to interview Mario as we get in the ring and ask him his thoughts on fighting Calypso.

Mario:ok listen up an' listen good capiche? Calypso when they gave me you as my opponent for my comeback match I swore to myself this had to be some assclowns Idea of a prank right? Right!

Looking at you this is gonna be the EASIEST MATCH I HAVE EVER HAD! Ya not even worth my time yet I'm forced to waste time on you when I got bigger and better things to do such as take my second crack swing at the X-treme title and show the entire XWF what I mean when I tell you this aint no game! this is the real deal! I'm well and truly used to it by now and you should be too capiche?

I'm more than just some videogame character kid I'm the real deal sex fucking appeal from the hat and overalls to the fire in my fists and in my eyes and in my heart ready to compete and win! So if you aint got what it takes to adapt to reality and actually do more than run ya mouth which when I get done with you will have a straw hangin' out of it as you lie in the hospital eating ya food from it the rest of ya miserable life then I got only two words for ya Calypso baby!

Words that are about as prophetic as it gets cause you knew from the very second of your stepping into this vs me ya didnt stand a chance with me! you should consider yourself lucky to even be a blip on my radar and just barely!

Game Over!

We close the scene as we leave the warehouse to head into the city and explore.

[Image: 7288a5ce883b155ddbaf03e64e671bd0.jpg]

This Ain't No Game!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Super Mario's post:
Finn Kühn (08-01-2017), JimCaedus (08-01-2017)