Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes (May 25th) PPV RP Archive
Jonathans Point of View: RP 9 - vs Mr. Satellite
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-22-2013, 12:22 PM

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - 9:11 AM EST

I'm headed to see Jacob. Of course, I had to take a cab since some government whack job has a bug up his ass for me and my supposed illegal gun trading syndicate. I specifically told him they were all registered, legal weapons. My men were finally released pending bond and of course, they were asked to 'not leave town.'

I'm still shocked that Sebastian Duke informed me of Jacobs condition. I fully did not expect that. However, I fully do expect him to re-join Sebastian Duke and his Brotherhood of merry gentlemen. If he does, he does so at is own peril.

Before this mess with the authorities, I had planned to attack Duke's Brotherhood again. Tonight was the night, actually. Now, we wait until this mess is sorted out. The battle though, will rage. And soon.

The cab driver pulls to a stop outside the hospital in Boston. I pay the fare and toss him a fifty for a tip and he drives off. I head toward the entrance when my phone rings. I stop there on the sidewalk and look at the screen. Unknown ID. It might me Duke. Not sure. I hit the speaker button.

JONATHAN: "Hello?"

MAN: "Is Jonathan Ratzinger available, please?"

JONATHAN: "Who's asking?"

MAN: "My name is Agent Carl Smith of the ATF. Is Mr. Ratzinger available?"

JONATHAN: "This is him. What can I do for you, Agent Smith?"

AGENT SMITH: "Well, first I want to apologize for the misunderstanding."

JONATHAN: "What misunderstanding?"

AGENT SMITH: "We received some faulty information that your vans were being used to transport illegal guns."

JONATHAN: "I could have told you the information was faulty."

AGENT SMITH: "Again, sir. I'd just like to apologize to you on behalf of the United States Government. Your friends' names have all been cleared of any wrong doing."

JONATHAN: "What about my vans, Agent?"

AGENT SMITH: "Do you need them immediately?"

JONATHAN: "The sooner the better."

AGENT SMITH: "How's tonight sound?"

JONATHAN: "Sounds great."

AGENT SMITH: "My crew and I go off duty at 7. It'll take roughly two hours to get to Old Saybrook. I'd say expect us between 9 and 10. We'll be delivering them personally."

JONATHAN: "Marvelous, Agent Smith."

AGENT SMITH: "Again, I apologize for this major inconvenience."

JONATHAN: "We'll talk tonight."

Well, I guess Jacob was of some use after all. I had this next round of weapons scheduled to come in this week. His job was to make sure they were legal. Of course, they merely had to maintain the illusion that they were legal.

I reach Jacobs floor and enter his room. That nurse that Sebastian has been fucking is on duty. Maybe, after all this is over and Sebastian Duke is six feet under, I'll steal her away. Be her shoulder to cry on. You know. That same old story.

I enter his room just as he's finishing his breakfast. I take a seat in a chair near the window.

JACOB: "Good. I was afraid Duke wouldn't tell you I wanted to see you."

JONATHAN: "He was gracious enough to let me know."

JACOB: "I'll be getting out soon."

JONATHAN: "Today? When?"

JACOB: "Saturday I'm told."

JONATHAN: "Good."

JACOB: "When I do get out, we need to make another plan. I think Duke was behind the vans being seized."

Something's up. How did he know about the vans?

JONATHAN: "How'd you know about that?"

JACOB: "It was all over the news."

I don't watch television. It's probably true. Especially in the wake of the bombings here in Boston, that stuff doesn't fly under the radar anymore.

JONATHAN: "All is well. I just got off the phone with the ATF agent that has our stuff. He said it was faulty intelligence and he'd personally deliver them tonight around 10."

Jacob claps with excitement.

JACOB: "Good! Great! We're back in business!"

JONATHAN: "Saturday, you say?"

JACOB: "I'm trying to get him to let me go now. Of course, he won't have it."

JONATHAN: "We go this weekend then. When you get out of here we'll start game planning right away."

JACOB: "Awesome."

Something just isn't right. But, what?

JONATHAN: "You know, I almost had myself convinced that Sebastian Duke was going to have you talked into going back to the Brotherhood."

JACOB: "Oh, believe me. He tried."

JONATHAN: "Oh?"

JACOB: "Yeah. He even lied to my face. I asked him if you'd been here. He said no. I might have been in a coma, but I heard your voice. I knew you were here."

Maybe it's just my paranoia.

JACOB: "Jon, he does think I'm coming back."

JONATHAN: "How so?"

JACOB: "Because I told him I was."

JONATHAN: "Why would you do that?"

JACOB: "I'm not stupid. If I told him I was going back and taking up arms with you, he would have had the father of that dumb cunt he's screwing end my life no questions asked.

"At least this way, I get another crack at him."

Good point. Without a doubt. I stand up and walk toward the door.

JACOB: "Where are you going? You just got here."

JONATHAN: "Home to Old Saybrook. I have some things I need to take care of. I'll be back tomorrow."

JACOB: "Alright, take it easy."

I still feel as if I need to warn him.

JONATHAN: "You know, when you get out of here, if I feel I can't trust you, I will put a bullet in your head. Understand?"

I stare at Jacob as he steps chewing and stares back.

JACOB: "That bastard is responsible for my brothers death! I intend to make him pay!"

JONATHAN: "Good."

I make my exit.

After I'm sure Jonathan is gone, I grab my cell phone off the end table. I had to send a text to Sebastian.

JACOB: "Msg delivered."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "What?"

JACOB: "lol, I mean Jonathan was here. He did threaten me. But, he's gone until tomorrow. Anyway, I think I have him now. Hook, line and sinker."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "He'll be dead tomorrow."

JACOB: "Exactly."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Good. I'm sure he'll be calling to try and piss me off soon enough."

JACOB: "Most definitely."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "What time you getting released?"

JACOB: "Noon."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Shit! I better get on the road then."

JACOB: "See you in awhile."

I set my phone down and finish my breakfast. Tonight, is what I've been waiting for since February.

Off to Old Saybrook again. I kind of feel bad for threatening Jacob. After all, he is pretty harmless.

For my ride home, I decided to order up a limousine. It is cause for celebration, after all. Sebastian Duke will not survive the weekend. It's time to piss the big son of a bitch off. I dial him up.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Jonathan."

How did he know it was me?"

JONATHAN: "How'd you know it was me, Duke?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I always know, Jon."

True enough.

JONATHAN: "Looks like you failed yet again."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "What do you mean?"

JONATHAN: "Your boy Jacob. He gets out this weekend. I just spoke with him and it seems your little ploy to get him back in your camp has failed. He'll be back in my camp. Where he belongs!"

If Jacob was telling me the truth, this should surely set him off.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "If that's the case, he'll meet his end the same time you do."

Hmmmm. Barely a reaction. He's covering his true feelings of hurt.

JONATHAN: "When might that be, Duke?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Soon enough."

JONATHAN: "You know what would be funny? If you set out to attack me and I set out to tattack you on the same night."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I fail to see the humor."

JONATHAN: "You should be used to failure. Of course, in order for that to happen, that means you'd have to leave the comfort of your 'secure' Compound."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I've never been more convinced then I am now, that this building will stand up to anything you throw at it."

JONATHAN: "Maybe. What if we storm the gates next time? Then ram trough the doors and infiltrate that monstrosity you call a home."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Jon, you can just keep on coming. Just like every time before, I'll keep putting you right back down."

JONATHAN: "Well, you're boring me. It's time I should be going. Is there anything you'd like me to tell Jacob for you when I visit him again tomorrow?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Yeah. Tell him to make his peace with God."

Damn it. I hate it when he hangs up first. Oh well. Rumor is he'll be busy Saturday. That's the night we'll strike. Then we'll lie in wait for Sebastian Duke to return from Los Angeles or wherever the hell he's going.

End of Battle.

End of War.

End of the Brotherhood.

Most importantly,

End of Sebastian Duke.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sebastian Duke's post:
Crimson Cobra (05-22-2013)