Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 02:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was it dream or undream?
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-30-2017, 11:46 PM

It was a cold, dark night. The windows were frosted over and the chill in the air was wicked. I'd been in bed for 44 seconds already and had still not fallen asleep.

"Something's wrong," I said to myself. No, not because I was suffering from insomnia for almost a full minute now, but because of the scent in the air. It was unmistakable.

Boiled asparagus.

Perfected to the point of being just a bit soft but not so soft you need to splat it against the wall in disgust.

But why was it here? Why was boiled asparagus in my room?

The answer may never be known as the next thing I remember is diving toward the asparagus and passing out. The next morning I woke up thinking it was all a dream but then I saw it... Right at the foot of my bed there was no denying it... The stove. On top of which the pot filled with now old asparagus water rested.

It was no dream.

...aliens

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Finn Kühn (07-31-2017), Vincent Lane (07-31-2017)
KimAnderson Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-30-2017, 11:56 PM

How small is your place if your stove is at the foot of your bed?

[Image: dENqNHk.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-31-2017, 12:19 AM

There it was...

A voice! That of a presumably lovely young muchachaaa...

Asking me about the SIZE of my....................... place. My place of dwelling, yes!

"Why don't you step inside and see for yourself, milady?" Such a way with words I had with the women. I winked sadistically as I waved her in.

Hate Post Like Post
KimAnderson Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-31-2017, 12:43 AM

Kimberly notices the wave and lets out a small smirk before biting her lips softly, she speaks softly and a little shy

Does your place still smell like asparagus, because if so then I will have to take a raincheck, that shit makes me sick but if not I wouldn't mind seeing the home of an XWF legend like yourself

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-31-2017, 12:51 AM

"The after presence of asparagus is strong within these walls for a number of reasons, cup cake. I have a clothespin you can put on your nose though," I say as I reach under my pillow and produce the promised clothespin. I toss it through the air... it spins in slow motion with a trail of gold behind it... straight toward...

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Finn Kühn (07-31-2017), Vincent Lane (07-31-2017)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-31-2017, 04:51 PM

Well holy butt munch, I can't believe it's the rarest of the rarest...wud yo got there?

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
(07-31-2017)
KimAnderson Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-31-2017, 05:02 PM

Kimberly places the clothespin on her nose but even it wasn't enough to stop the smell from enter her nose. She tries her hardest to breathe though her mouth but that just caused her to taste it which in turned caused her to get sick all over 's bed.

Sorry about that

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates KimAnderson's post!
(07-31-2017)