Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 05:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm New Here
KimAnderson Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-30-2017, 10:24 PM

Well it's been awhile since I have been part of a wrestling company and since I really don't know what exacting I am doing here yet in the XWF I decided to come see what this Federweight Title was all about.

So far it doesn't look like anything special saying that it is being currently held by from what I can see a midget in a red mask, I am truly sorry Mini but I think I should take this title from you before you get hurt trying to play with us normal size folk.

Kimberly spin kicks Mini Morbid in the back of the head before dropping to the ground for the pin

[Image: dENqNHk.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-31-2017, 10:06 AM

Mini Morbid KICKS THE FUCK OUT then leans over this bitch and pounds his MIGHTY CHEST while shouting.

"CUNT! How dare you leave your position as last in line in my harem! It is an HONOR for one as plain as you to be there, catching the drippings of my MIGHTY SEED from the thighs of those better looking and more capable of childbearing than thee.

MY CHILDREN ARE BORN FULLY GROWN!!!!

You do not possess the girth of hip needed to bring my progeny to full term! Which, of course, is mere hours from conception to the moment your putrid MUCUS PLUG fires out of you like the cap of a shaken bottle of bottom shelf orange cola!! YOUR CERVIX IS INSUFFICIENT!!!! GET BACK INTO THE CONCUBINE CHAMBERS AND RESUME YOUR DUTY AS MY ROYAL FLOOR DRAIN!!!!!!

XWF, is this the best you have for me???? THIS PUDDLE OF BELOW AVERAGE MENSES??!?!?!

I DEMAND COMPETITION!!!! THIS IS AN INSULT!!!!!! Kimberly Anderson is not a threat to me! When I FUCK the ASS of the Federweight Division, SHE IS MERELY THE DROPLET OF SHIT LEFT ON MY MIGHTY MORBIDCOCK!!!! ARRIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

[Image: 5z3j5uE.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mini Morbid's post:
Barney Green (07-31-2017), Finn Kühn (07-31-2017), JackCain (07-31-2017)
KimAnderson Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-31-2017, 04:46 PM

As I sit here taking a shit, the smell starts to cloud the air worst then 's place.

You know what I don't even want this stupid title anymore, it is a bigger piece of crap then I just left in the toilet, so MM I hope you enjoy being champion you deserve it and I will just focus on getting myself a shot at the Bombshell Title because at least that title will matter and be something that people actually care about instead of this freakshow and if you ever try coming near me again with that micro penis of your I will Lorana Bobbitt you but instead of throw your penis in a ditch I will force feed it to you after shoving it up your own ass.

I flush the toilet as the camera fades

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-31-2017, 07:54 PM

Why do so many of you just give up on these attempts??

Sigh.

Winner and STILL Federweight Champion - Mini Morbid!

Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-31-2017, 08:59 PM

i was under the impression that girls didn't poop

#MindBlown
Hate Post Like Post
KimAnderson Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-31-2017, 09:08 PM

(07-31-2017, 08:59 PM)Chris Chaos Said: i was under the impression that girls didn't poop

#MindBlown

Made the mistake of eating Chipotle good going in, not so good coming out.

Hate Post Like Post