Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 10:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Golden Voice
Alex Shawn Offline
Glory Will be Achieved

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

05-19-2013, 04:53 PM

"Tommy, tommy, tommy. You actually think You can beat me. I haven't won yet because iv'e been fighting main eventers! who have you been fighting? I don't even know who you are?! You look like some kinda Eminem wannabe. I don't wannabe anyone but my self. I don't know much about you but on Monday we are going to have the dance of death. By that I mean I mean we're gonna fight, it's going to be a one sided fight! I am gonna straight up beat you. I don't need to say anything threatening because I have no reason. All I can say is that you will lose and I will walk out of the arena with an EASY win. I'm not going to be in a last man standing match, i'm not fighting a woman, and I'm not fighting an unknown soldier."

"actually now that I think about it I feel like i'm going to be beating up Screech from saved by the bell if he was attempting to be a rapper and decided to wear a doo-rag while he's at. You're nothing Tommy, you're nothing but a loser just like you admitted. You know you're a loser and i'm just going to show everyone on Monday that you truly are a loser. And tommy I just WISH you would go away and leave me and all of these fans alone forever. Tommy boy I just wanted to let you know that you should start packing your bags and get ready to join your father Chris Farley in heaven. I mean you look like David spade! Plus I bet you can't even Rap. John Black could rap better than your white ass. You two are actually really similar you both suck. I wonder why?"

"I'm almost done. I just wanted to tell you...good luck. On Monday you're going to be dealing with a New Alex Shawn. You're dealing with A Dangerous Hunter.I'm going to Fucking destroy you!"

[Image: 82f7f76c-9a83-4639-83c9-ae1c0eaae15d_zps...1374510554]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alex Shawn's post:
(05-20-2013)