Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 02:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's keep this streak alive!
DZirado Offline
Southern Charm and Superior Strength

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

07-26-2017, 05:53 PM

I reached a dark point last month. After 30 plus years in this business and having never won a match, I was ready to close the final chapter on my career and find out what the good Lord had in store for me after life in the ring. Then, just as I was ready to announce my retirement to the world, a miracle happened. I finally won my first match!

Not only did I win a match, but I was part of a team that defeated BX3. A group that houses our current reigning Universal Champion!

That got me thinking. If by the grace of God, I can gain my first ever victory over a man that would end up becoming Universal Champion not long afterwards, maybe, just maybe, there's still a little gas left in the tank!

So, I've decided that I'm not only going to continue to wrestle, but I'm making it my goal to win a title here in the XWF before I finally do hang up the boots once and for all!

With that said, I realize that I need to get into that ring and prove that I deserve a shot at a title, so who out there is willing to help me put my mettle to the test?

[Image: E5rPROu.jpg]

Accomplishments
* Raised Cadryn to be the fine man that he is today.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like DZirado's post:
(07-26-2017), drezdin5788 (07-27-2017), Finn Kühn (07-27-2017), JackCain (07-27-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates DZirado's post!
John Madison (07-26-2017)
Jean Baptiste Le'Croix Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-27-2017, 09:23 AM

My dear kind sir, may be I would be a sufficient enough for ya
Hate Post Like Post
DZirado Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-27-2017, 10:58 AM

Yes sir. How does the next Savage work for you?

Accomplishments

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like DZirado's post:
drezdin5788 (07-28-2017), Jean Baptiste Le'Croix (07-28-2017)
Neville Sinclair Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-27-2017, 06:29 PM

Anyone ever heard of a streak of one? It's because streaks are dependent on repeated behaviour. Damn, you must be dumber than you are religious.

Educating the XWF since 06/08/17
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neville Sinclair's post:
JackCain (07-27-2017)
DZirado Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-27-2017, 06:45 PM

Mr. Sinclair, by the good Lords grace, that first win is the beginning of a long streak. Now let me say that I am glad that you have decided to stop for a moment and take notice of good ole' Darren Zirado, because when I said that I'm setting my sights on winning a championship here in the XWF, yours was the first one that came to mind. During the last few weeks I've been keeping an eye on the TV Title, and so far your reign has been pretty impressive. If manage to earn a shot at the TV title, it will be an honor to step into the ring with a man who is as talented as you son.

Accomplishments

Hate Post Like Post
Neville Sinclair Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-27-2017, 09:01 PM

Believe me, it would be fun to teach a "Southern Baptist" what the vengeance of the Lord truly looks like. But you're not there yet. Win a few more matches, make a streak actually occur, and I'll be happy to offer you a title shot. But be certain, I've noticed you, I just haven't been impressed with much yet.

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Online
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-27-2017, 11:10 PM

(07-27-2017, 09:01 PM)Neville Sinclair Said: Believe me, it would be fun to teach a "Southern Baptist" what the vengeance of the Lord truly looks like. But you're not there yet. Win a few more matches, make a streak actually occur, and I'll be happy to offer you a title shot. But be certain, I've noticed you, I just haven't been impressed with much yet.

Yo.

Chasm pussed out. Knew he would.

How about you and me at the next Warfare, winner takes the other's balls.

I know I called Chasm out for his leg, but let's face facts, he has no balls.

I'm willing to bet you don't to.

Educate me. Teach me that you actually do.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Neville Sinclair (07-27-2017)
Neville Sinclair Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-27-2017, 11:28 PM

(07-27-2017, 11:10 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said:
(07-27-2017, 09:01 PM)Neville Sinclair Said: Believe me, it would be fun to teach a "Southern Baptist" what the vengeance of the Lord truly looks like. But you're not there yet. Win a few more matches, make a streak actually occur, and I'll be happy to offer you a title shot. But be certain, I've noticed you, I just haven't been impressed with much yet.

Yo.

Chasm pussed out. Knew he would.

How about you and me at the next Warfare, winner takes the other's balls.

I know I called Chasm out for his leg, but let's face facts, he has no balls.

I'm willing to bet you don't to.

Educate me. Teach me that you actually do.

I'm not sure I'd want 3 title defenses in a 7 day span (Sat-Wed-Sat) which is why I didn't want a match. But if it's pride (or balls) you're fighting for, I'll take you on any time or any where.

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-27-2017, 11:45 PM

Keep your pride and keep your belt.

Your balls won't be leaving with you.

Robbie's eyes go wide.

I meant tennis balls! Shit. Honey, will you still love me if I'm a eunuch?

Hate Post Like Post
Neville Sinclair (07-27-2017)
Neville Sinclair Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-27-2017, 11:53 PM

(07-27-2017, 11:45 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Keep your pride and keep your belt.

Your balls won't be leaving with you.

Robbie's eyes go wide.

I meant tennis balls! Shit. Honey, will you still love me if I'm a eunuch?

Let's be real though, I've seen that gut on you. You probably haven't seen your balls in the past decade.

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-28-2017, 12:15 AM

(07-27-2017, 11:53 PM)Neville Sinclair Said: Let's be real though, I've seen that gut on you. You probably haven't seen your balls in the past decade.

Why do I have to look at them when your mom knows how they taste?

No disrespect to your mother. She knows how to suck a scrotum.

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-28-2017, 12:18 AM

You should be proud of her. Greatest accomplishment of her life was how she ran her tongue around my nutsack.

Certainly wasn't shitting you out of her cunt. Main reason I didn't touch her useless cum catcher between her legs was the evident failure it's known for.

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-28-2017, 12:20 AM

We'd all be more impressed if you were an abortion.

Hate Post Like Post
DZirado Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-28-2017, 12:29 AM

Well, this sure did take a sharp turn down a dark ally didn't it? I think that I'm going to just go ahead and make my return official by opting into the next Savage.

Robbie, such foul vulgarity, and Isabella, God is always with you.

Perhaps y'all should consider opting in this week as well, just not for wrestling, but for some Sunday sermons instead.

God bless!

Accomplishments

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-28-2017, 09:37 AM

(07-28-2017, 12:20 AM)Robbie Bourbon Said: We'd all be more impressed if you were an abortion.
and your not an abortion, we all know you are

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Jean Baptiste Le'Croix Offline

XWF FanBase:

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-28-2017, 09:40 AM

(07-27-2017, 10:58 AM)DZirado Said: Yes sir. How does the next Savage work for you?
you my dear mister dziardo are on. cant wait to see you in the ring
Hate Post Like Post
Neville Sinclair Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-28-2017, 09:59 AM

(07-28-2017, 12:15 AM)Robbie Bourbon Said:
(07-27-2017, 11:53 PM)Neville Sinclair Said: Let's be real though, I've seen that gut on you. You probably haven't seen your balls in the past decade.

Sorry man, my mom usually only goes for guys who can give her gold, and we all know that you can't provide that.

(07-28-2017, 12:18 AM)Robbie Bourbon Said: You should be proud of her. Greatest accomplishment of her life was how she ran her tongue around my nutsack.

Is this why you actually called your group the motherfuckers? I had hoped it would have been more figurative than literal. Listening to this actually makes you (and your two counterparts) less interesting. This is going to be an easy week if all you talk about it balls and my mom.

Certainly wasn't shitting you out of her cunt. Main reason I didn't touch her useless cum catcher between her legs was the evident failure it's known for.

Is this an insult or did you just really want to say some dirty words? The amount of mother talk here makes me wonder the amount of "mommy" issues here. I can pretty much deduce that you either a) still live with your mom or b) you were attracted to your own mother

(07-28-2017, 12:20 AM)Robbie Bourbon Said: We'd all be more impressed if you were an abortion.

Let's let Zirado comment on this. I hear his people all have lots to say about abortion. Maybe he can hold up a sign at our match and protest.

Seriously, Bourbon. This is the best you have? This week will be easy. It's not a good burn to simply talk about sex with one's mother or say words that others consider inappropriate. There's this thing called "shock value" which is what it looks like you put all your cards into. It makes me wonder if the "Motherfuckers" are simply 3 immature men who giggle with each other every time they say a word they were never allowed to.

You're playing your cards already. And I have a number of things I'd like to teach you. Does anyone even listen to the nonsense you say? Or do they simply hear the word "cunt" and that's what sticks out in their head? Seriously, you represented XWF as a champion? I bet management is really glad there's a guy like me around.

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-28-2017, 11:11 AM

Kid, we ain't playing cards, and you ain't seen shit until we step into the ring and you feel your spine hit canvas.

Up until then, I reckon I'll hear a couple of fat jokes and then some non-comebacks, like you just displayed, because while you might have the same fat jokes everyone and their mother already heard, I am limitless.

How do you aim to educate something greater than you.

See what I did there? Set up for another super clever fat joke for you kid. Take it.

Hate Post Like Post
JackCain (07-28-2017)
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-28-2017, 12:35 PM

(07-28-2017, 09:59 AM)Neville Sinclair Said:
(07-28-2017, 12:15 AM)Robbie Bourbon Said:

Sorry man, my mom usually only goes for guys who can give her gold, and we all know that you can't provide that.

(07-28-2017, 12:18 AM)Robbie Bourbon Said: You should be proud of her. Greatest accomplishment of her life was how she ran her tongue around my nutsack.

Is this why you actually called your group the motherfuckers? I had hoped it would have been more figurative than literal. Listening to this actually makes you (and your two counterparts) less interesting. This is going to be an easy week if all you talk about it balls and my mom.

Is this an insult or did you just really want to say some dirty words? The amount of mother talk here makes me wonder the amount of "mommy" issues here. I can pretty much deduce that you either a) still live with your mom or b) you were attracted to your own mother

Let's let Zirado comment on this. I hear his people all have lots to say about abortion. Maybe he can hold up a sign at our match and protest.

Seriously, Bourbon. This is the best you have? This week will be easy. It's not a good burn to simply talk about sex with one's mother or say words that others consider inappropriate. There's this thing called "shock value" which is what it looks like you put all your cards into. It makes me wonder if the "Motherfuckers" are simply 3 immature men who giggle with each other every time they say a word they were never allowed to.

You're playing your cards already. And I have a number of things I'd like to teach you. Does anyone even listen to the nonsense you say? Or do they simply hear the word "cunt" and that's what sticks out in their head? Seriously, you represented XWF as a champion? I bet management is really glad there's a guy like me around.

Neville, I don't know how ya feel about your mom givin' ex-serviceman's discount - but she does. Jus' so ya know.

[Image: JackCain.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post