Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 06:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
I Am No Princess!
Rosalina Offline
Queen of the stars

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

07-26-2017, 06:34 AM

The Scene Opens...

[Image: tumblr_llezlgg5Tf1qdeuyro1_1280.jpg]

[Image: mYiNfak.jpg]
It is early morning and we find Rosalina
atop a building on the Dumbo Brooklyn Skyline.

She is enjoying the sight of seeing the sunrise this beautiful day and alongside her is one of her many children...known as a Luma who itself is waking along with her as she smiles at it and it returns the smile.

The two then at mere whim take flight together with the aid of her wand and float over to Central Park. A place she herself had always wanted to see.

[Image: 5567e8810423bdc85e8b4567.jpeg?t=o&v=760]

As we follow the two we turn the camera on them as she sees us and giggles waving hello.

Well hello there, I didn't notice you till just now!

You know? It's a funny thing that I hear no responses from either of my opponents and I wonder have I scared them perhaps?"

Abigail clearly nothing is known about you and perhaps for you its for the best so I see no real reason to waste time with you.

Isabella on the other hand you have intrigued me your background and backstory say a lot but your record of victory does not do so and though I may be only a rookie entering my first match I am no one who is to be taken lightly and when I dispose of you and Abigail from the match and claim victory both you and her and all of the XWF will find out several things about me that I will thank you to keep in mind well:

The first of such is that I'm no delicate creature, I won't cry over a broken nail, I won't make a big scene over the tiniest little things.

The Second is that I'm no one who needs a man in my life although I have one who I'm happy to hang out with and call my friend but no mistakes made we are not a love item we are as independent of the other as can be and I prefer it that way I may be mother to a countless number of children all over space who have dedicated their lives to me but I can do both good and bad by myself and in my life I need no one else but me.

Speaking of being Independent that leads to the Third thing about me: it means that I am No Princess so let us get that one thing straight because in the fairy tales your mother read you a princess lives in a castle and has her own Kingdom but I proudly live in Brooklyn, New York which in itself is its own Kingdom all on its own and quite the interesting place to be sure.

The other thing that helps me differentiate myself with being a princess is that they have their prince charming to rescue them when in danger but for me even though my little Lumas dedicate and lay down their lives to defend me I am more than capable of handling my own affairs and my own business in and out of the ring and you will both find that out along with all of the XWF.

All of these things spell it out in one word:
I N D E P E N D E N T and proud of it

I am a lady who can handle her own business without the help of anyone else in my life to do so.

Make not the mistake when addressing me
I am no princess I am a Lady and a very powerful one at that whose name you will remember for a LONG time to come!

As the scene ends we watch as she and the little Luma go on a walk through the park and fade from sight.

[Image: 2bj6i4.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rosalina's post:
JimCaedus (07-29-2017)