Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Life and Times Of Trashy Tommy
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-26-2017, 05:02 AM

[inspired by Sinclair’s awesome Promo, Tommy decides to spend a million dollars on mansion that he rented for the day. He is dressed in the trashiest looking robe he can find with no slippers on, as he stands in the front yard that was poorly trimmed. Also, he manages to get the same girl who’d he wrestled with, Tiffany who’s naked to stand beside him as he speaks.]

Tommy:“Hello to the world of fancy people and the like, I am here standing on a million-dollar grass that makes my barefoot hurt. It’s like if these people didn’t know how to cut the lawn or something. Oh by the way, you might know my Designated Driver Tiffany…say hi Tiff!”

[Tiffany reluncntly waves to the camera.]

Tommy: “As you may know, she’s naked.. you know, since young adult and all th—“

Tiffany: “Am I going to get paid for this or what?”

[Tommy just hands her the crumpled up five dollar bills out his robe pocket. She then rolls his eyes at him, and leaves the yard with her dignity lost. Then the camera follows him to a nearby pool where he floats on pizza floater as he reads something Sinclair given him to read from.]

Tommy: “You know something? This man’s work is an all-time classic…. Ten out of Ten! It makes my brain wonder why the TV Champion would feel the need to drop a bombshell of a dead man’s poem on my head. But that’s fine, because it’s going to be the exact situation this coming Savage!”

[Tommy throws the book of Hardy’s poems into the water, then it cuts to him sitting in a lawn chair that was rented out of someone’s trailer park yard around the front yard of the mansion.]

Tommy: “Listen up Neville, I am glad you point out that you have defended your TV Strap four times in four consecutive Savage’s since you won it from another rookie. I am a guy who could care less about going after something that the Outsiders had tossed in the garbage in the late 90s. These fans can care less about fancy pants club member like you thinking you run shit with your fancy terms and buzzwords…

Also.. I don’t want to drink beer with you either… you might have me confused with another Tommy who loves Nickelback. Also ALSO, I write poems myself but most of the time most people wouldn’t quote it, because I’d like to add beats to it. I could spit a poem over drum beat right now, but that will be another time. I like to also shout out your lessons you needed to preach out to me…

Your first lesson is true, I don’t feel the need to make a point to a casually person like you. I could have make a two paragraph sentence saying that I will win a once discarded title that had prestige. I did not have time to read watch your stuff, because I was too busy having a life of being a trashy person, and truly clueless on you are as a induvial. Now, all I see is a man who I want to carve up with a pocket knife on some Hannibal Lector shit in that match, forget the rules, your time on this earth will be limited this coming Savage.

Your second lesson is a some SIMP shit, if you don’t know that term SIMP then look on urban dictionary and compare that to your situation with females. I did not have no intercourse with Tiffany, I mean yeah she stood here naked with her barely legal body in New York just now, but I didn’t fuck her. Maybe if you had watched the tape CAREFULLY, you’d know that I fled before I got far ahead in her twat. My fans might have more credibility than your historical contexts, which most of your “fans” might not believe in.

Your last lesson, I need to find a better bar… maybe after I hit my More Human Than Human in the two-minute mark and give you a crimson mask… me and you can break Kay Fabian in the neck and find the best bar that money can buy.

Overall Sinclair, you might have been defending this title for four consecutive time you’d been here. That fine with me, I might not have chance to beat the living shit out of you for it again. SO, I will take my sweet tangy time to beat the clock and pin you cleanly as possible. I might have “whined” about this match not being in the headline event, but that’s better than nothing.

I don’t care if you end up defending it against me… I just want to put up a fight with anyone who’s willing to take me on."

[Tommy the leaves the property before the owners come home, as the scene closes.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
JackCain (07-26-2017), JimCaedus (07-29-2017)