Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A visit with Chasm
Rosalina Offline
Queen of the stars

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

07-25-2017, 10:58 PM

Dearest Journal...

Being independent is actually one of the best things in the world!

I may hang at the Harbor Hideout with Mario living in Brooklyn with him while here on Earth but no mistakes need be made about us being in a relationship because we are not in fact. We are about as independent as could be from the other.

Surely you know what that means...

It speaks volumes when you're the Queen of the stars who are to you like children and your role is as mother to a countless number of those children throughout all of deep space and numerous galaxies with new ones constantly being born all of whom have sworn to me their own selfless allegiance to defend me with their lives. I know all about keeping my A game on it's A game. These things are just things you need do but who says having a little backup is a bad thing independent or not?

Today I'm here in Brooklyn about to visit the Gym to prepare for my match but there's a certain someone whom I met that I asked to come and I am hoping he does....

[Image: 2bj6i4.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-25-2017, 11:28 PM

Robbie Bourbon walks in.

Yo. Nice crown, or whatever.

First, Zelda is better. And Metroid. When are they coming to the XWF?

Second, Chasm is second rate even in his own henhouse.

Laters.

Robbie walks out.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Finn Kühn (07-26-2017), JackCain (07-26-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post!
Rosalina (07-26-2017)
Rosalina Offline
Queen of the stars

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

07-26-2017, 03:46 AM

Few things you should know

First neither Zelda nor Samus could hold a candle to me so dont expect to see those sluts in the XWF...they know their place and its not here!

Second Leave Chasm alone! despite what you think I actually find him charming in his own way I'll be rooting him to win the Hart Title.

and yeah buh bye now fatso!

(Ooc:it was meant to be a story building thread between me and him)

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-26-2017, 06:49 AM

Robbie stops dead in his tracks as he's leaving.

Woah, woah, woah.

What did you say?

Not the fat thing. I could give two shits what a third rate, obscure video game character and an eighth rate, obscure XWF, and I use the term loosely, "superstar" thinks about my physique. Even if I lost weight you'd still be a side show, subpar thing getting by on the fact I'm putting asses in seats kicking asses in the ring.

Samus is way cooler than you.

Hell, Game Girl was more fascinating than you.

Why don't you drop the cosplay and get your old job at Hooters back. You're more likely to find Chasm there trying to get a handy from one of the servers than in any gym.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Finn Kühn (07-26-2017), JackCain (07-30-2017)
Rosalina Offline
Queen of the stars

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

07-26-2017, 08:04 AM

Rosalina shakes her head and rolls her eyes...

"Clearly Mr. Bourbon ignorance is bliss in your delusional world so allow me to illuminate and educate you...King Kong!"

"You. Make it all too obvious you have no Idea whom you are dealing with!

Zelda and Samus will NEVER come anywhere near my level of cool because I am infinitely above the two of those sluts."

"Zelda is a generic fairy tale princess who has everything done for her and when in danger has to have Link be her prince charming and if it weren't for her Sheik ability she'd be another princess peach and god knows we dont need HER here!"

"Samus on the other hand may as well be the walking epitome of the M.I.B only more overly sexualized where as I have far and away more dignity and respect for myself than that!"

So in essence one is just soft, the other an alien hunting slut for hire who kills for money just to make a living and then you have me:

I myself am the mother of a countless number of stars who look to me as their mother and despite their willingness to give their little lives to protect me I am a strong, self-able, powerful woman who can do both good and bad by myself and do not need anybody else especially neither a man in my life and most assuredly not a donut scarfing bowling ball in a mask to tell me where to go and what to do or come to my rescue

That is the power of being independent and proud of it!

Hate Post Like Post
Chasm Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-29-2017, 11:32 PM

Now now as much as I would love to see you prance around in some tight gym shorts and do enjoy you striking my ego, it is kind of hard to come join you at the gym if I am not even in the same country as you, other then that little sneak attack that I did to get this title off of you I have been relaxing up here in Canada waiting for my Hart title match to be finally booked and until that happens I refuse to step anywhere near the XWF.

Don't get me wrong I think you are an extremely talented wrestler and by far one of the best looking that we have in the company, one of the reason I asked Kimberly to look into getting a match with you when she spoke of maybe seeing about wrestling again as I see you being a good challenge for her.

(Occ: Sorry I meant to reply to this earlier but haven't really been home the last few days to do but on my computer instead if my phone which I am using now, so sorry for any errors I meant have made as I tend to type fast amd sometime my bug fingers hit the wrong keys)

[Image: pupKDGC.jpg]
might as well throw another pin in here as well
Deserves To Be In The Hall Of Legends

Hate Post Like Post
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-30-2017, 04:35 AM

All I wanna know is how Mario is doin' especially since he's just spent about 6 weeks disappeared putting his jaw back together after I knocked him out.

[Image: JackCain.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Rosalina Offline
Queen of the stars

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

07-30-2017, 06:18 AM

"He's actually at the warehouse in Brooklyn preparing to do just that to Calypso Wednesday night"

Hate Post Like Post