Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petition: Rehire Cadryn Tiberius
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-24-2017, 06:43 PM

We all know I got screwed. Heyman has had it out for me since the get go. My Kings™ are fair and let it happen, but it's ridiculous.

This is the petition to rehire me!

Sign below.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-24-2017, 06:44 PM

No.

Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-24-2017, 06:47 PM

(07-24-2017, 06:44 PM)Vincent Lane Said: No.

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-24-2017, 07:00 PM

You're right, because you don't work here. As interesting as the idea of a Cadryn / Gilmour team may be, I'm not jeopardizing my position in this company to see it happen. Mr. Lane is after all my boss.
Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-24-2017, 07:22 PM

The man always trying to keep me down. I'll be back, you can take that to the bank.

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-24-2017, 07:25 PM

i think i can work a deal with mr pryce there caddy..

sorry vincent u dont have the power

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-24-2017, 07:32 PM

What kind of math did you learn? If Vincent doesn't have the power, neither would Mr. Pryce. 50 percent is still half, halfwit.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-24-2017, 08:07 PM

i am half the man that u r paulie

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-24-2017, 08:11 PM

(07-24-2017, 08:07 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: i am half the man that u r paulie

"I... I guess Gilmour admitted it folks. This is a new level of on display."

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Finn Kühn's post:
Theo Pryce (07-25-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-24-2017, 11:20 PM

Called sarcasm

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-24-2017, 11:32 PM

Sarcasm called me once, but I couldn't tell if it was serious.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Finn Kühn (07-25-2017), JackCain (07-25-2017), Theo Pryce (07-25-2017), Travis McCoy (07-25-2017)
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

07-25-2017, 12:09 AM

I endorse this petition.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-25-2017, 06:44 AM

You know I've been asked why I, as 50% owner of the XWF would allow one of my friends to be fired and to date I have remained silent on the subject.

Not anymore.

I didn't want Cadryn to be fired. I like Cadryn. He's fun, he's a good wrestler and he's a nice guy. A bit fucked up in the head but who among us isn't?

However as much as I like the guy he is a member of the XWF roster. He was the Hart Champion after dispatching former AX3 member Robert Omega in exciting fashion. As such he was required to defend the title on every edition of Wednesday Night Warfare. He did not comply with those requirements, which, that alone does not warrant termination but he mouthed off to Paul and well, we all know that Paul despite being big boned is thin skinned. So terminated he was.

As I have made clear time and time again as one of the owners of the XWF I do believe in standing by XWF Management Staff and doing what is best for business. Even if it pains me personally to do so. I do not play favorites, that much should be abundantly clear by now.

Having said that, I have spoken to Cadryn and he has asked that I read the following statement on his behalf.

"To my friends, family, and fellow roster members of the XWF. I would like to formally apologise for my actions that resulted in a termination of my contract. I haven't been feeling like myself much lately and due to that I made a rash decision and was clearly disrespectful to Mr. Heyman. As we all know I pride myself on being the bigger man, and with that, Mr. Heyman, I apologize. I should have been the champion I was expected to be, and I wasn't. I am very sorry for my actions, and though they reflect poorly, I would like the opportunity to redeem myself."

So there we go. Paul, you made the decision to fire Cadryn, without consulting anyone else, something that in the future I recommend you try to avoid. You and I are friends Paul, and as such I am going to leave this ball in your court. Do the right the thing.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-25-2017)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-25-2017, 09:00 AM

Those words were sincere. Upon my return, pending Mr. Heyman allows, I will show the XWF Universe the heart of one Cadryn "The Essence Of Excellence" Tiberius.

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cadryn Tiberius's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-25-2017) [-]
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-25-2017, 09:01 AM

what exactly did he do to piss you guys off?

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-25-2017, 11:03 AM

(07-25-2017, 06:44 AM)Theo Pryce Said: You know I've been asked why I, as 50% owner of the XWF would allow one of my friends to be fired and to date I have remained silent on the subject.

Not anymore.

I didn't want Cadryn to be fired. I like Cadryn. He's fun, he's a good wrestler and he's a nice guy. A bit fucked up in the head but who among us isn't?

However as much as I like the guy he is a member of the XWF roster. He was the Hart Champion after dispatching former AX3 member Robert Omega in exciting fashion. As such he was required to defend the title on every edition of Wednesday Night Warfare. He did not comply with those requirements, which, that alone does not warrant termination but he mouthed off to Paul and well, we all know that Paul despite being big boned is thin skinned. So terminated he was.

As I have made clear time and time again as one of the owners of the XWF I do believe in standing by XWF Management Staff and doing what is best for business. Even if it pains me personally to do so. I do not play favorites, that much should be abundantly clear by now.

Having said that, I have spoken to Cadryn and he has asked that I read the following statement on his behalf.

"To my friends, family, and fellow roster members of the XWF. I would like to formally apologise for my actions that resulted in a termination of my contract. I haven't been feeling like myself much lately and due to that I made a rash decision and was clearly disrespectful to Mr. Heyman. As we all know I pride myself on being the bigger man, and with that, Mr. Heyman, I apologize. I should have been the champion I was expected to be, and I wasn't. I am very sorry for my actions, and though they reflect poorly, I would like the opportunity to redeem myself."

So there we go. Paul, you made the decision to fire Cadryn, without consulting anyone else, something that in the future I recommend you try to avoid. You and I are friends Paul, and as such I am going to leave this ball in your court. Do the right the thing.

First and foremost, Theo Pryce, I did not act unilaterally. That fact is undeniable. I showed Cadryn's pink slip to the cameras on Warfare. His termination was signed by Vincent Lane prior to the start of the show as a precautionary measure. While I did not intend to fire Cadryn Tiberius, I did cover my bases. He threatened an elected XWF official and that is why he was terminated.

To Cadryn: You and I have virtually never seen eye to eye. From the very beginning of my time as Commissioner, I've watched you grow from a low card glorified enhancement talent, to a bonafide star and its made me proud. From me challenging you to impress me, to you shocking the world by defeating Robert "I Don't Wanna Play No More" Main. Since my own return to the Xtreme Wrestling Federation last year, I've taken steps to be a different Paul Heyman. In years past, I would use trickery and abuse my General Manager authority in order to elevate those I liked: See John Samuels. Or I'd abuse my power to squash those I didn't. See: Neonero. Who? Exactly my point. This era of Paul Heyman in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation has been, and will be different. I now let YOUR actions do the speaking, the dictating. Cadryn Tiberius refused to defend his Hart Championship. The meeting on Warfare was intended ONLY to be a come to HaShem moment for Cadryn Tiberius. Cadryn reacted by coming at me in a threatening manner and I felt that I had no choice left in the matter.

Let this Cadryn Tiberius saga be a lesson to the rest of the roster. Those of you that think I have no real power within the XWF, I do. You just saw one of the two owners pleading with ME!

With that said, I have been thinking long and hard about this as I do not take losing members of this company lightly. You can ask Theo Pryce how I reacted when Thomas Nixon took an indefinite leave of absence once Colton Kato was given the reigns of Savage. That was a failed experiment, but I'm getting off topic here.

Here's the truth of the matter: I never actually sent in Cadryn's termination to HQ. Which is why he's been able to drop his little videos this week. Was it negligence on my part?

Paulie grins.

Or was it something more? Perhaps this was completely motivated by me being sick to death of the disrespectful nature of some of this roster toward me, the single greatest General Manager in this history of this company. I came back here to fix the title picture so that we don't have shit champions like Scully that win the coveted Universal championship then go on a 7 month vacation while NOT EVEN ONE single GM, not one owner, said "you know what? thats kinda bullshit."

So here we are. Cadryn Tiberius disrespected me like so many others have. Cadryn Tiberius was fired as a result. And now he's made a public plea. He's made an apology.

Paulie reaches into his jacket and pulls out the pink slip, showing it to the camera. Signed by Heyman, and by Vincent Lane. He places the pink slip into a paper shredder and shreds it to thin strips.

I am a man of great fairness these days. Cadryn Tiberius... welcome home.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Finn Kühn (07-25-2017), JackCain (07-25-2017), Travis McCoy (07-25-2017)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-25-2017, 01:20 PM

Thank you, Paul.

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

You should expect a basket of Twinkies and Hydroxycut shortly.

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cadryn Tiberius's post:
Finn Kühn (07-25-2017) [-]
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-25-2017, 01:24 PM

Let me be the first to apologize Paul, I did not see your segment on Warfare live as I was in a meeting finalizing plans for next week's Kings™ hosted edition of Warfare. So I did not realize you had Vincent's authorization to fire Cadryn. In fact I had no knowledge of any of it until Cadryn came bursting into The Kings™ locker room in tears talking about how he was going to have to start turning tricks so he could put food on his families table because you fired him.

However, that does lead into something else rather nicely and that is the issue of power and pleading. You and I seem to have very different definitions of what pleading is. Do not mistake me asking you to do the right thing as me pleading with you to rehire Cadryn. As you made abundantly clear already, while you do have some power over the roster, you can not hire or fire anyone without the approval of an owner. Which means as one of the fed's owners I could have easily rehired Cadryn myself but as I said before and I will reiterate here. I prefer to support my staff, not cut them off at the knees.

Cadryn was wrong for threatening you, absolutely 100% wrong but let's not act like he was the first wrestler to threaten you. I've seen countless wrestlers threaten you. I've even seen some get physical with you and I don't recall those incidents result in termination.

Clearly this situation was different for you. Something below the surface precipitated all of this as evidence by you getting Vincent's approval to terminate BEFORE you and Cadryn had your chat.

If you are having issues here at work, if you are feeling mistreated or underappreciated you know where my office is located and you know what my number is. Feel free to stop by or call anytime. I extend that courtesy to any member of the roster or staff, and especially to a friend such as yourself and it is in that vein that I hope we can all put this to bed now.

Thank you Paul for being the fair person you are and seeing that perhaps our initial reactions aren't always the right ones. You've done an excellent job getting the champions of this federation into positions where they are able to defend their titles in a manner that we are all more pleased with and I look forward to seeing your continued efforts towards that goal.

Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-25-2017, 01:34 PM

(07-25-2017, 01:24 PM)Theo Pryce Said: Let me be the first to apologize Paul, I did not see your segment on Warfare live as I was in a meeting finalizing plans for next week's Kings™ hosted edition of Warfare. So I did not realize you had Vincent's authorization to fire Cadryn. In fact I had no knowledge of any of it until Cadryn came bursting into The Kings™ locker room in tears talking about how he was going to have to start turning tricks so he could put food on his families table because you fired him.

However, that does lead into something else rather nicely and that is the issue of power and pleading. You and I seem to have very different definitions of what pleading is. Do not mistake me asking you to do the right thing as me pleading with you to rehire Cadryn. As you made abundantly clear already, while you do have some power over the roster, you can not hire or fire anyone without the approval of an owner. Which means as one of the fed's owners I could have easily rehired Cadryn myself but as I said before and I will reiterate here. I prefer to support my staff, not cut them off at the knees.

Cadryn was wrong for threatening you, absolutely 100% wrong but let's not act like he was the first wrestler to threaten you. I've seen countless wrestlers threaten you. I've even seen some get physical with you and I don't recall those incidents result in termination.

Clearly this situation was different for you. Something below the surface precipitated all of this as evidence by you getting Vincent's approval to terminate BEFORE you and Cadryn had your chat.

If you are having issues here at work, if you are feeling mistreated or underappreciated you know where my office is located and you know what my number is. Feel free to stop by or call anytime. I extend that courtesy to any member of the roster or staff, and especially to a friend such as yourself and it is in that vein that I hope we can all put this to bed now.

Thank you Paul for being the fair person you are and seeing that perhaps our initial reactions aren't always the right ones. You've done an excellent job getting the champions of this federation into positions where they are able to defend their titles in a manner that we are all more pleased with and I look forward to seeing your continued efforts towards that goal.

Thank you, Theo. As I've stated before, you're my best friend and nothing will change that. Well, unless Graves pulls his head out of his ass. Then I'd have two best friends! Wouldn't that be swell?

But, I digress.

Mr. Heyman and I have had our differences in the past, that is no secret. However, he has been the bigger man..

There's a joke there..

Anyways, our differences, in my opinion, should now be laid to rest. I propose that myself and Mr. Heyman start anew, completely clean slate.

What do you say, Paul?

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-25-2017, 01:56 PM

Done.
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-25-2017, 01:56 PM

I think that is a fantastic idea Cadryn. I hope to see both you and Paul at Warfare next week and we can celebrate this new found friendship. Drinks on me.

Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-25-2017, 03:07 PM

Absolutely adorable, Mister Heyman. I like how you flaunt what little power you have by dangling a poor man's career from the edge of cliff.

It all seemed a bit fishy to me from the get-go, though. You had it signed from Mister Loverboy, which would mean he would've "approved" your precaution... Since when has the owner of ANY company cared about the well-being of PAUL HEYMAN? I don't understand. Maybe Loverboy has something in his heart from you being the slithering, slimy, salty vermin he is.

Plus, you can't tell me that Mister Cadryn isn't a money-maker and worth the job. Just like King Midas, anything that these KINGS™ touch turns straight to gold. You know, Lane knows it, and the whole damn UNIVERSE knows it, my friend. So, we're all glad your finished playing your little game with our dearest Jester.

Which makes me question now, does Paul Heyman actually have REAL power? DO you have power, Paul? I mean, REAL power. Yeah you've made a few guys defend their titles and yeah... You claimed to have a man's career on the chopping block. And you throw out some petty power rankings every week. Smart idea keeping me at the top, by the way. You're giving the boys something to work for. Other than running your mouth a lot and being bossy, what else is there?

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-25-2017, 04:04 PM

Having powerful friends, breeds more power. Lane and I are tight, Cruella. His signature is all I need to end a mans career. You'd be wise to respect that.
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-25-2017, 04:08 PM

I have powerful friends, too, Paul. I don't have to tread on glass around you.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Theo Pryce (07-25-2017)