Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Starlight, Starbright
Rosalina Offline
Queen of the stars

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

07-24-2017, 05:09 PM

[Image: 250px-SMG_Cometobservatory2.png]

High above in the night Sky, deep within the reaches of space we see Lady Rosalina the newly crowned HEAVYMETALWEIGHT Champion with title on her shoulder as she is at the front of the mighty Comet observatory while it travels deep space's reaches.

Here tonight as is the case every night thus far she has been watching new events take form from comets shooting past to stars and planets changing shape but tonight something special catches her interest: A new Constellation has revealed itself to her!

[Image: pg72QM.jpg]

So, Isabella. A woman of high class and obvious Royal status. Selling yourself short would be unforgivable in any case...some would call you a witch but they are ignorant and I dont blame you for paying not even so much as the time of day to their kind...they aren't worth it!

As I said to call you a witch is ignorant to call you by your correct name: Sorceress is more proper.

But know that I too Isabella am not without tricks of my own and though this is my first official match in the XWF...taking me lightly in battle is a mistake many have made and have paid the price for. I am no Princess Peach by any means! I am as independent as a woman should be and am able to handle my own affairs, I am strong, I am very wise minded, and I am quite powerful because one has to be these things and more when you have countless numbers of stars as your children you must watch over with new ones constantly being born.

I am Queen of the stars for a reason. It was not a title given to me it was a title I earned Isabella let us not make any mistake thinking otherwise.

I may be lithe of body by looks but as well you surely know how looks can be deceiving
and I suggest you stay on your A-game if victory vs me is what you want...because I am out for my first win here and if going through you is the way I must do so then so let it be! because Saturday night when all is said and all is done the stars will shine their brightest, my children in the sky spelling out the name of their victorious mother whose name you..and soon all of the XWF women will remember for a long time to come throughout all the Galaxies

[Image: 2bj6i4.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rosalina's post:
JimCaedus (07-25-2017)