Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 03:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes (May 25th) PPV RP Archive
Simply Golden UFO
Alex Shawn Offline
Glory Will be Achieved

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

05-19-2013, 01:19 PM

*Alex in his 2012 Ford Mustang Shelby GTS talking to his fiancé on their way to the Tilden Night Club in Pittsburgh*

"Hey Jaimee, I just wanted to tell you that you looked really beautiful tonight."

"This is the third time you have tried to warm me up so when we come back home you can have sex with me, And this time it's not going to change. We're not having sex tonight because I'm not ready for a child and I know you haven't bought any condoms"

"Oh c'mon you know I hate condoms those things hurt my...uhhh Privates."

"you know that's no excuse! we will actually have a child when I'm ready and we are officially married. And I still don't know when that's gonna happen!"

"hehe, It'll happen soon enough Jamiee. But lets please not worry about marriage tonight I would like to have fun with you and not worry about it. You know I love you but you worry too much about this. Lets just go crazy tonight ok?"

"Fine, But if I get wasted there will not be any advantage taking you understand?!"

" yeah, Yeah I promise I won't now lets go have f...WHAT THE FUCK!!!!"

*A giant line with at least 100+ in it.*

"can we please go somewhere else? I refuse to wait in line Alex! It is eleven o'clock at night and I AM NOT WAITING IN LINE FOR 3 HOURS!!!!"

"geez...Ok Listen jaimee I have an Idea. you hold our spot in case it doesn't work i'm gonna go talk to the security guard."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE ALONE!!!"

"hey honey how you doin?"

"FUCK OFF!!!!"

*Alex goes to talk to the security guard*

"hello sir, I would like to know just how long it will take to get into this club from over there where that woman is cussing out that creepy steroid guy"

"That will take jus about at leese tree owa and fiddy minude"

"I have no idea what you just said. And you look really familiar..."

"UH! Oh gawd you're Alex Shawn Aren't you?!?!

"haha it's good to see you Cordell! what the fuck are you doin being a security guard at this club man?"

"well you see, when me and Tyreegis were out lookin for you for TV equals the boss got mad and Fired both of us...I'm here and Tyreegis is in Louisiana being a Croc model. Did you know that the company that brought us crocs made crocs made with actual crocs!!!"

" I don't Care Cordell. Now can you help a man out and maybe give me and my fiancé the VIP treatment for ya know being a pro wrestler after all. Plus I even gave you fifty dollars last week because you couldn't afford your damn gas!"

"That redneck drives a hard bargain"

"Well Can you help us out or not Cordell?"

"I don't know maghn I really like this job and I might get fied maghn"

"Cordell...you're my friend you can give us a VIP pass..."

"well when you put it that way"

"CORDELL!!! Stop talking to the no ones in the lines!"

"sorry boss....You have to get back in line maghn I can't let you in yet."

*Alex goes back in line*

"He can't get us in..."

"you're kidding me right? I am not waiting in line!"

"ok I have an idea...why don't we just go home and have a party of our own...ya know invite our friends!"

"That actually doesn't sound that bad...yeah, why not lets do that."

*Alex and Jaimee drive back to their house and invite their best friends*

Brandon Michael:" Thanks for inviting me!"

Bree Levasker:" Thanks Jaimee!!!"

*several more guests showed up and they all partied hard and after at least 4 hours of partying they all went home*

"This was one hell of a night don't ya think jaimee?"

"it actually wasn't that bad, neither of us even got drunk."

"Brandon and Bree did get drunk and they hooked up. just think of that, our best friends actually got together! That's pretty awesome if you ask me."

"heh it actually is pretty cool. But I really would've liked to find out what it looked like inside that club."

"one day my sweet one day...now go to sleep."

"i'm actually in the mood to do some sexy stuff tonight if you want?"

"REALLY!? are you drunk?"

"no...Bree just gave this to me during the party" *holds up a condom*

"THANK YOU BREE!!!!"

*so then on Alex and Jaimee did the nasty and a couple weeks later Jaimee found out that she was pregnant! Bree must've poked a hole in the condom...that bitch!*

[Image: 82f7f76c-9a83-4639-83c9-ae1c0eaae15d_zps...1374510554]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alex Shawn's post:
(05-19-2013)