Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MUDDY WATERS HAS SUCKED ALL OF THE COCKS
Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-23-2017, 02:26 PM

Mini Morbid, Emperor of the land of Mini Morbidonia, flies to XWF headquarters in the talons of a GRYPHON! THE BEAST IS SLAUGHTERED BY THE COCK OF MINI MORBID AS HE DISEMBOWELS IT IN MIDAIR AND BUNGEE JUMPS INTO THE SKYLIGHT USING ITS INTESTINES!!!

Mini lands on top of Muddy Waters as Muddy was pulling his final Natural Light out of the toilet tank in the ladies' room, where he hides them so he has extras when he goes into withdrawal shakes.

BOOOOOOOM!!!! This meat upon which I now feast was the last living Morbidonian Gryphon! I have extincted this species merely to come here today and remind you that YOU ARE INDEED A ! There was an ad in the Morbidonia Bugle last week about how the United States, particularly the undeclared city in which this XWF building is located, is RUNNING OUT OF VIRILE HARD COCKS because of ONE MAN sucking the skin off of them all... AND THAT ONE MAN IS YOU MUDDRICK WATERS!!!!

Look around at the rampant faggotry! There is no coincidence to be seen! When the Federweight Title was around the svelte and handsome waist of MORBICITO I, CROWN PRINCE AND GODHEAD OF MORBIDONIA, there were ZERO * in the XWF! Now look! EVERYWHERE! Jew , mudman , EVEN CANADIAN !!!! You have sullied the name of the title as if Maverick himself had risen from the grave and shat his Neopolitan flavor of feces, blood, and semen onto the belt himself! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!!

Gringo, you have made a grave mistake! The call for turgid erections has been answered by YOURS TRULY! My mere presence here as quadrupled the sperm count of the United States! I have single handedly rescued your people from underpopulation by masturbating in several truck stop bathrooms, each of which then produced a minimum of thirteen pregnancies from eager wombs! A MINIMUM OF THIRTEEN! Just the sound of my sexy baritone voice has certainly caused the menstruation of every woman here today to CEASE!!!

From outside the door, we hear the voice of Jenny Myst exclaim "What the fuck, why am I pregnant???" But we cannot be certain it is due to Mini, as she has had many abortions.

Now prepare your anus for THE GREAT WIDENING, as you will become the latest sacrifice for the COCK OF THE GODS!!!!! ARRIBA!!!!!!

Mini then motions to the sky, and three young women fall face first onto the floor, asses up. Mini inserts his dick BALLS DEEP in each one's vagina, spelunking to the top of the pyramid they have created and instantly filling their uteri with MINI HEIRS! When he reaches the top, he flies off of the pyramid of pregnant concubines cock first, aimed directly at Muddy Waters' open mouth! This results in a pinning combination!!!!

ONE!!!!

TWO!!!!!

[Image: 5z3j5uE.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mini Morbid's post:
Chris Valerius (07-24-2017), Finn Kühn (07-23-2017), Jerkbeast (07-24-2017), John Samuels (07-23-2017)
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-23-2017, 09:00 PM

(07-23-2017, 02:26 PM)Mini Morbid Said:
You have sullied the name of the title as if Maverick himself had risen from the grave and shat his Neopolitan flavor of feces, blood, and semen onto the belt himself! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!!

"Why the fuck is my name being lumped in with title shitting still?!"
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-24-2017, 05:10 AM

So this is how this week is gonna start, huh?

Fuck me, dude...

Winner and NEW Federweight Champion - Mini Morbid!

Hate Post Like Post
Ari Silverstein Offline
XWF Mail Room Technician

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-24-2017, 05:49 AM

Ari quietly enters the room pushing his mail cart, then slips a copy of his fresh mixtape into the pockets of Mini Morbid, Muddy Waters, Maverick, Vinnie Lane, and somehow Ghost Tank.

He leaves without a word.

[Image: mixtape.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ari Silverstein's post:
Finn Kühn (07-24-2017)
Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-24-2017, 09:13 AM

REJOICE!!!! THE TIDE HAS TURNED IN THE WAR AGAINST CUCKOLDRY!!!! HUZZAH!!! MORBIDCITO IS ONCE AGAIN YOUR RULER!!!!

Oh, and the asterisk next to my earlier claim of no was clearly listing Ghost Tank as an exception. We all know there is nothing to be done for him, he is too firmly entrenched in the transgender claws of gaydom to be saved. PEACE BE UNTO HIM!!!!

[Image: 5z3j5uE.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mini Morbid's post:
Finn Kühn (07-24-2017), John Samuels (07-24-2017)