Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 07:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finn, Psycho, Panzer
Big Nate Offline
God Bless the USA

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-22-2017, 04:59 PM

"Let's just start with you, Psycho. You piss me off the most and you got the smallest dick out of the three, so fuck it. When I'm done you can stuff that little Swiss Roll up Panzer's ass and you too can fall in love.

Pussy."

Nate pins Psycho.

1!

2!

[Image: D-15-671-5x3.5-BLACK-AND-WHITE-BLUE-LIVE...C-FLAG.jpg]

PIN

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-22-2017, 05:18 PM

*sigh*

the following pins will be marked in this color

1. Pin Kuhn

2. Dr. Pin co

3. Pintom Pinzer

4.and if you rearrange the first letter in my name and put it where Finn's is you get. pin

Plus all pins anywhere in your signature or avatar count as well wherever hidden as do the ones in your name if you have them namely the obvious one under your flag nate!

And nate pins Psycho

Kick out!

"You want swiss rolls nate how about i stuff your gullet full of so many of them you'll have your own segment on that 600 LB life show the same one I see your kin on every damn rerun every fucking week as the man addicted to swiss rolls!

psycho then wraps himself around Higgers body and chokes him out with the Psycho Boobytrap(Peruvian Necktie) submission then leaves the lifeless Higgers out cold on the ground.

[Image: DrPsycho.png]

Record. 3 and 2

2X HEAVYMETALWEIGHT Champion (7-6-17) (7-16-17)

Personal STIPULATION: Dragon House Match
Pm me for details on it
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-22-2017, 05:36 PM

(07-22-2017, 04:59 PM)Nate Higgers Said: "Let's just start with you, Psycho. You piss me off the most and you got the smallest dick out of the three, so fuck it. When I'm done you can stuff that little Swiss Roll up Panzer's ass and you too can fall in love.

Sorry kiddo!

THHHREEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Winner and NEW HMW Champion - Nate Higgers

Hate Post Like Post