Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Paul Heyman's Title Rankings
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xtreme Power Rankings: 12th Edition 7/22/2017
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-25-2017, 07:50 PM

And I was #1 on the 9th edition. Not you. Sorry I didn't catch that at first. They all kind of run together.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-25-2017, 07:54 PM

You must've meant 10th and 11th. Sorry sweetness. I wasn't around much those two weeks, good for you.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-25-2017, 10:57 PM

(07-25-2017, 04:34 PM)Chasm Said: Sorry Robbie but I am already booked that week winning myself the Hart Championship bit really even if I wasn't I would never agree to that match, not because I am scared to lose but mostly because I am not a complete heartless bastard that I want to see you spending the rest of your life in a wheelchair, getting fatter and fatter with every twinkie you shove down your throat until you die alone

Bawk buck buck buck buck buck.

Robbie tucks his hands under his elbows and starts to flap his arms.

Bawk buck buck buck buck buck.

You white meat or dark meat?

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (07-26-2017)